over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Advice needed

drake888

Newbies
Hey guys new to the forum been lurking around for years on all different forums but thought id join up and get some advice on a few things for the future, want some advice on a few things i got planned soon on a cycle, so bit of history haven't cycled for about 3 years been clean of it all, been away for the gym for about the same amount of time to train properly and go hard out, so i started back into it about 3 weeks ago getting the feel of things again going up lifts pretty quick as i have done a few cycles in the past and had been training for a good 7+ years , but now i've gotten back into it and started to get real serious about it, been trying to drop some weight was pretty lean before around the 12%bf mark back in the day and pretty big solid,so my diet is in check i count my calories and macros nps at all i use myfitness pal just to keep it all in order and be on top of it my maintain calories is around 3000 and i been staying in a deficit at around 2000 to 2500 to try drop some weight my stats are atm
90kgs
last night just with my stats i used a calculator on google to measure bf and it came to around 22% i think im lower than that as i do have definition around my arms and shoulders and upper body in general so not to sure what bf but i order some calipers to be 100% will know shortly.
so my goal is to hit a cycle soon in the next few weeks drop Body fat as much as i can while gaining lean muscle mass i know its possible but me at my current weight and lean Im pretty stocky and Soild so what I'm a litlte confused about is hitting a cycle im going to gain weight but i dont wanna really put weight on the scale rather stay around the same weight i am now but drop bodyfat is confusing what im trying to do ? like yeah if i was say 12% bf and 100kgs id be happy yeah but main goal is dropping bodyfat and putting on lean muscle mass as ive said is this the best way regardless im hitting a cycle and what ive got is Tren a , test e, clen, and pretty much whatever , my diet is in check plenty of protein at least 200gs daily medium carbs high fats but good 6 meals daily, should i be staying in deficit calories on a cycle or i have to up my calories ? cause i know if i wanna put on weight i have to be in a surplus but for my goals is that my best option?

appologies if this is confusing been outta the game for awhile really wanna come back strong and keep at it once again.

any help is much appreciated im a little rusty with it all but i do have alot of knowledge about gear and cycles and i study everyday but i just want peoples opinions and which way they would go about it for my type of goals

Cheers
Heavy, :):):):banghead::banghead:

Sorry forgot to mention i train 5x weekly and Cardio every morning at least 3x a week before breakfast.

You could give an example day's meal plan for critique.
You could post a pic of yourself and ask for a bf% assessment, which might be more accurate than calipers with these professionals here.
As for your goals...what are they other than leaning out and building up? You already know how to do that by the sound of it.
Perhaps a clearer picture of what you are looking for from us might be in order.

Im not going to comment on the gear side of it. You do what you feel you need to there.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear