over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice Npp Twice a Week?

morefyah

Banned
I’m a fixing to start my next cycle and want to keep as simple as possible by only pinning twice a week. Is this possible with Npp?
Goal lean bulk

weeks 1-12
Test E @ 450mg wk (mon-thurs)
Npp @ 375mg wk. (mon-thurs)

Weeks 7 -12
Superdrol @15mg Ed

I’ve used Deca before but never used Npp.

tree better dan two

It's very doable and Rex Feral has explained why twice weekly can work great. Firstly, it's enough for continuously elevated levels, and secondly, a more infrequent admin at a higher dose will give higher peaks, causing a bigger biological response.

It's very doable and Rex Feral has explained why twice weekly can work great. Firstly, it's enough for continuously elevated levels, and secondly, a more infrequent admin at a higher dose will give higher peaks, causing a bigger biological response.
I’ve read that most people administer it three times a week though the half life seems to be 4.5 to 6 days. That’s why I was thinking mon and thurs. Its dosed at 125mg/ml so I was thinking 1.5ml twice a week.

Thanks for sharing the info about the higher peaks. I was unaware. I am about using low to moderate dosages now a days. I plan on using the superdrol as a finisher to help if I plateau.

Some of the biggest mistakes I think is when people try to run their cycle and workout by a calendar week. The timing of your products or cycle of your workouts just don't match up. By day three your npp will only be in trace amounts in your system. your running your orals daily because you want to keep a balanced level but it's fine to play roller coaster with your injectables? Personally I prefer npp daily 50mg with slin pin, 50mg eod gives approximately same results/slightly better as 200mg deconate weelky if that helps in figuring out what you will need

Thanks you for all the responses. I’m not afraid or against pinning 3 x week. I was just looking for some feedback from others that have had success only pinning Npp twice a week.

I mean how noticeable will the difference be? Will I be sacrificing gains or will there be more side effects?

I always did M/W/F, but last cycle pinned daily, I’ll probably administer NPP M/W/F in the future, I didn’t see any noticeable benefits to daily pinning.

Any scientific data anyone has on this? Saw this same thing mentioned in another thread the last few days.

Why can't you pin ed or eod? You afraid? Just s 28g slin pin
Just looking for some science or personal experiences why something with a 5-6 day half life is pinned 3-4 times a week?
As I stated earlier, no I’m not afraid of pinning at all!!

Just looking for some science or personal experiences why something with a 5-6 day half life is pinned 3-4 times a week?
As I stated earlier, no I’m not afraid of pinning at all!!

The active compound is broken down and delivered throughout the body, this amount of time is the half life of the drug, this drug is than metabolized and those metabolites have an elicit mechanism of action, to keep this MoA stable we rarely use the active half life as a judge.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear