over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice Npp Twice a Week?

Me too. Actually every injectable i use is EOD or ED, including Cyp & Enanth. Much better results in my experience.
that is what i do,even EQ is EOD..i just feel better,results are better and less sides

that is what i do,even EQ is EOD..i just feel better,results are better and less sides
Lol, EQ eod is definitely overkill. I heard those that are E2 sensitive using low dose of Test e subQ EOD. Anyone using Deca or EQ in this manner is just wasting syringes.

Lol, EQ eod is definitely overkill. I heard those that are E2 sensitive using low dose of Test e subQ EOD. Anyone using Deca or EQ in this manner is just wasting syringes.
300mg EQ 3x per week total 900mg..if u do that in one shot u are idiot bro :)

I have no issues with injected 3ml, 0f anything long ester, obviously not orals short esters or Tren.

I’ve injected 3ccs before, but I don’t think I would inject 900mgs EQ.

I’ve injected 3ccs before, but I don’t think I would inject 900mgs EQ.
I travel quite a bit and have done large injections of test, EQ, Deca, mast E ect.. When I’m away for 2-3 weeks. Never had a issue. Its unnecessary otherwise.
Obviously there are variables with different long esters.I noticed no difference from injecting Deca and EQ only once a week from twice.

The answer to the question, is it possible, is yes. It's your cycle so technically you can do it however you like.

Is it ideal? You may not get a consensus on that because most people will not have tried all the possible timings AND done any testing necessary to measure what the differences are. Some like myself prefer a smaller more frequent shot because it seems to lessen the sides. As mentioned above some like a bigger peak with a less frequent shot.

I'm a micro-dose daily shot guy, although every few months I drop back to 2x/weekly for a while because sometimes I get tired of the shots, no matter how small they are.

Any scientific data anyone has on this? Saw this same thing mentioned in another thread the last few days.

It's unknown if it's very relevant in the case of steroids. I would guess total dose per "cycle" is by far the most important factor in how much you gain. But at the same time, a higher peak should elicit a higher response. More sides too probably.

More frequent will give more stable levels obviously, but looks to me like twice weekly would work fine

Attachments

• F1.large.jpg
    F1.large.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 17
Just do 250-375 e4d or mon and thurs.
MWF works well too.

Got ya. Try your mwf for two weeks and monitor everything from pump, recoup to mirror then switch to every second day and do the same.
Yes it's a slight change to what you were planning but I guarantee you that you'll never go back after

I've always done NPP either M/W/F or EOD. TPP and NPP are amazing together IMO.

just try it. if you like it you like it.
throughout my life time ive done all different shot protocols. its up to you really.

i remember i use to be so elaborate and write down my cycle and when to shoot and how much.
now im so lazy and its like whatever i have lying around. o heres some winny lets try this o tren lets shoot that. unless im competing i dont care all to much anymore

I'm doing twice a week. Every 4 days. It's fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131