over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice, opinions and help please?

Sorry guys.... I've been missing in action for the past few days, but im back.

Anyways, my questions are pretty simple, here they are..

1) Does my dosing and the amount of time ill be taking my arimidex look ok? I wanna start it day one, and drop it the day before PCT, right?
how do you know you'll need adex??
2) If my last pin of sust is week 12, I wanna start PCT in week 14 to allow the esters to clear, right?
yes, you could even go alittle longer
3) Is there any other ancilliaries i should have on hand?
i would get a liver aid....maybe bromo for prolactin sides of tren, if needed
4) Does anyone have any experience with GAULS gear? Is it quality stuff... The prices seem great
if is a board sponser.......its good to go
If anyone has any other input, id GREATLY appreciate it
i would suggest using drol 25mg first week, 50 second and third 25 last week

THANK YOU GUYS !

:)

Thanks man..... But can you explain your comment on the adex? Are you saying that I dont need it? I just thought that an AI on cycle was a good idea...

If youre new to this and have never suffered Gyno yet, you cannot assume that your are going to have trouble. I think its good that you have some on hand though, you need to have it just in case you need it. I would do the cycle, hopefully drop some of that like some of us suggested, and see what happens. If you start to get symptoms of gyno, then jump on it and the gyno should subside. Just dont wait too long.

You see, the thing about all drugs that you take is that they have side effects. Even ancillaries like arimidex does. Im pretty sure that it will screw up your cholesterol.. Someone correct me if im wrong. Im sure there are other possible sides too. So you dont want to expose yourself to more sides if you dont have to!! What you end up doing then is taking one drug to counteract the sides of another and then having to take another drug to counter the ones of the new drug. Its a never ending cycle.

If youre new to this and have never suffered Gyno yet, you cannot assume that your are going to have trouble. I think its good that you have some on hand though, you need to have it just in case you need it. I would do the cycle, hopefully drop some of that like some of us suggested, and see what happens. If you start to get symptoms of gyno, then jump on it and the gyno should subside. Just dont wait too long.

You see, the thing about all drugs that you take is that they have side effects. Even ancillaries like arimidex does. Im pretty sure that it will screw up your cholesterol.. Someone correct me if im wrong. Im sure there are other possible sides too. So you dont want to expose yourself to more sides if you dont have to!! What you end up doing then is taking one drug to counteract the sides of another and then having to take another drug to counter the ones of the new drug. Its a never ending cycle.

So what youre saying is, run the cycle like i have it, but only have the adex on hand in case i need it? What kind of sides would call for me taking it? just gyno?

So what youre saying is, run the cycle like i have it, but only have the adex on hand in case i need it? What kind of sides would call for me taking it? just gyno?

Well, a couple things would be gyno or bad water retention. Im not really sure how much it fights water retention. I think its supposed to help because it will lower your estrogen levels after awhile, and estrogen can cause water retetention. I would like someone that is more confident in that to come forward though. I dont feel like it helped me a whole lot with water retention.

Gyno of course you will feel sore in the nips and they get puffy. Just touching them feels like youre rubbing sandpaper on them! You might even later feel a hard lumb under your nipple. Starts out like pea size and then gets bigger.

Well, a couple things would be gyno or bad water retention. Im not really sure how much it fights water retention. I think its supposed to help because it will lower your estrogen levels after awhile, and estrogen can cause water retetention. I would like someone that is more confident in that to come forward though. I dont feel like it helped me a whole lot with water retention.

Gyno of course you will feel sore in the nips and they get puffy. Just touching them feels like youre rubbing sandpaper on them! You might even later feel a hard lumb under your nipple. Starts out like pea size and then gets bigger.

I see. It all makes sense now... Im pretty sure i almost (or did) get gyno once. It was from a superdrol/Pheraplex bridge. My nipples got real sensitive and a little liquid came out when i squeezed hard. I didnt notice any abnormal lumps though..

I see. It all makes sense now... Im pretty sure i almost (or did) get gyno once. It was from a superdrol/Pheraplex bridge. My nipples got real sensitive and a little liquid came out when i squeezed hard. I didnt notice any abnormal lumps though..

Yeah, discharge can happen. Sometime though its from prolactin and drugs like deca an tren can cause that. if thats the case, then you have to get another drug whose name escapes my mind right now.

If youre really scared about the gyno, then run the minimum dose.

If that is the case, you will need an AI.

Yeah, discharge can happen. Sometime though its from prolactin and drugs like deca an tren can cause that. if thats the case, then you have to get another drug whose name escapes my mind right now.

If youre really scared about the gyno, then run the minimum dose.

Probably caber.... I'm not really scared of gyno, i just thought running a low does of an AI while on test was standard practice, didn't realize it was just an 'on hand' thing.

Probably caber.... I'm not really scared of gyno, i just thought running a low does of an AI while on test was standard practice, didn't realize it was just an 'on hand' thing.

yeah caber. Well, a does of 500 mg some guys can get by. I think if you had trouble in the past then like Pesty said it probably better to take some. If you hadnt had the experience I would tell you to hold back. I think your dose of .25mg/day is ok. Im rusty on doses though.

yeah caber. Well, a does of 500 mg some guys can get by. I think if you had trouble in the past then like Pesty said it probably better to take some. If you hadnt had the experience I would tell you to hold back. I think your dose of .25mg/day is ok. Im rusty on doses though.

If he is gyno prone, maybe .5mg. You could start at the .25mg and go from there. Either way, always have enough on hand.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear