over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice

Jbrake282

Registered
Hey guys,
I am going to run Test E, EQ and some Anadrol to kick start. I'm looking for some advice on lengths dosages and anything else you can or want to throw in there. Please only experienced users here! If you just know what you're reading off of google or something then please just pass this up. Thanks for the help everybody!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about some stats, goals, prior experience with gear??

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nobody's going to write a cycle for you. You need to put one out there and then let everyone comment.

Ok well right now I'm 29 yrs young with about 5 yrs experience on and off. Really only about a year or maybe a little bit less completely off. I'm sitting right at 195-200lbs with 14.6% bf. training 4x a week. I'd like to get down to somewhere around 8-10% bf and up my total weight to about 125-130. I know Anadrol is definitely no cut drug! But I can put on the mass then cut down to where I want to be. I'm not sure about the EQ doses but I'm going to run my test at 600-800 a week and start the Anadrol at 25mgs and pretty quickly move up with my max being 50-75. Adex EOD at .5mgs.

1) you can "bulk" or "cut" on any drugs you want , your diet is th deciding factor to your desired results.

2) use the absolute minimum amount of drugs possible thay cause growth

3) Hire a coach.!!

you are talking about adding 25-30 pounds of mass while cutting your bodyfat in half , unless you are a completely new novice lifter or a complete genetic anomaly with a myostatin deficiency that pretty unrealistic

1cc of each two times per week is a good and safe beginner cycle, 25mg anadrol/day for a few weeks also good

Ok well right now I'm 29 yrs young with about 5 yrs experience on and off. Really only about a year or maybe a little bit less completely off. I'm sitting right at 195-200lbs with 14.6% bf. training 4x a week. I'd like to get down to somewhere around 8-10% bf and up my total weight to about 125-130. I know Anadrol is definitely no cut drug! But I can put on the mass then cut down to where I want to be. I'm not sure about the EQ doses but I'm going to run my test at 600-800 a week and start the Anadrol at 25mgs and pretty quickly move up with my max being 50-75. Adex EOD at .5mgs.

Hire a coach.

The "no cut drug" sentence makes me think you need a better understanding of these compounds. TMT offers very good services!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nobody's going to write a cycle for you. You need to put one out there and then let everyone comment.
x2 thats right

OP read the rules first please before you start dictating the board members who qualifies of commenting on your thread and who doesnt.

You lay your planned cycle out here what u got in mind etc and request for members to critique.

You can politely request for experienced members only to input. thats not an issue.

all the​ best to you.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

1) you can "bulk" or "cut" on any drugs you want , your diet is th deciding factor to your desired results.

2) use the absolute minimum amount of drugs possible thay cause growth

3) Hire a coach.!!

you are talking about adding 25-30 pounds of mass while cutting your bodyfat in half , unless you are a completely new novice lifter or a complete genetic anomaly with a myostatin deficiency that pretty unrealistic

I understand what you're saying but when I start this my diet will be on point! And it will be as close to keto as one can get before actually calling it keto. Also, I know that I am shooting for quite a bit with the mass and fat. But if you shoot for the moon you might hit the stars. Aim high bro! Never tell yourself you can't!

why eq? i just dont like it. can cause anxiety and def cause rbc to go thru the roof. blood gets very thick. tough on heart and arteries. i would do npp instead personally.

teetering on being keto but NOT in keto is miserable. good luck with that. bet you decide to go totally keto or not at all in about 2-3 days of trying that lol.

you seem PERFECT for hiring a coach. Especially to obtain the lofty goals you are after. first time i hired a coach it revolutionized my training, diet and drugs. worth every penny.

adrol might be my fave drug. great for being lean or offseason. love it. did i mention i love it.
-F2S

why eq? i just dont like it. can cause anxiety and def cause rbc to go thru the roof. blood gets very thick. tough on heart and arteries. i would do npp instead personally.

teetering on being keto but NOT in keto is miserable. good luck with that. bet you decide to go totally keto or not at all in about 2-3 days of trying that lol.

you seem PERFECT for hiring a coach. Especially to obtain the lofty goals you are after. first time i hired a coach it revolutionized my training, diet and drugs. worth every penny.

adrol might be my fave drug. great for being lean or offseason. love it. did i mention i love it.

-F2S

Why do you think the "almost keto" will be so hard? I've done it before and the only problem I've had is being lethargic. Did you have something other than that in mind? And again I know my goals are a bit unrealistic. Just want to push myself as hard as I can and see just how much I can obtain.

-F2S

O and why EQ? Because I don't have much experience with it. I like having people tell me what they think but I want my first hand experience too. If it weren't for experimenting on myself I would have never found a way to put my Crohn's disease into remission.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity