over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice

machomadness22

Registered
Hey guys so looking for some advice on a summer cycle here. Currently cruising on 250mgs test down to I’d say 13% body fat maybe 12% anyways still on a deficit got decent home gym, so I’m getting what I need done actually still making decent progress. Anyways so I have a pretty decent cycle history, though I have only ran tren once with sust both low dose. Test was 250 and tren was ran at 200mg bumped up roughly week 6 to 300mg.Ran it for 12 weeks didn’t want to come off, Loved it no side effects I looked fantastic just loved it. Which brings me to where I’m looking for advice since I’m in a deficit and still making great gains and progress with diet and training part of me wants to run test 4-500mg tren at 400mg and mast p at 400mg and slowly add in healthy good calories and kind of use it as a post contest rebound so to speak? I know mast is supposed to be used with low body fat and that is still the goal since my plan is to hit 10% before I start. I know it’s tough while trying to bulk but again all experimental also hoping gym will be open during this time but if not it won’t be an issue.
Or option two is continue to cut and run it low dose for a longer duration more like 16-20 weeks everything at 200-300mgs? Thoughts? Thanks guys

Do you want to cut or bulk?

Yes, you can use any AAS for cutting and/or bulking, but some are better suites than others. An example would be Masteron being weak for muscle gains.

Lol I don’t know what I want to do yet in all honesty trying to see if anyone here has done something kind of like this and enjoyed the results. I’m just being indecisive is all just looking for input

Yea don't bother with Mast until your bodyfat is single digits. It has a dissimilitude to bodyfat that renders it useless.🙄 (Heavy sarcasm)

But in reality adding Masteron to a test cycle in my opinion is always a plus due to it androgenic effects and slight antiestrogen effect.
Just adding 200mg mast and Tren to your current cycle will add a significant increase in what you can push your body to do. Bumping up your calories to ensure your are in a slight surplus will allow you to build some muscle and stay lean , possibly get leaner if it's done right.

My next blast is 500 test 400 tren 600 mast no ai for 20 weeks. So pretty similar.

I would just run those doses to recomp and eat around maintainance.

I like to be around 12-15 percent bf then recomp into that weight then bulk up q bit. Think that's the best especially with the drugs you're running.

Personally I got better results with those three products at lower dosages 200mg test, 200mg mast, 200mg tren with 2iu gh daily mixed in and price wise is about the same as using your higher doses

Personally I got better results with those three products at lower dosages 200mg test, 200mg mast, 200mg tren with 2iu gh daily mixed in and price wise is about the same as using your higher doses

Agree , i would do same Lower aas but add quality gh

I'd keep the tren lower, say 2-300mg max. I personally do not use tren for growth, only prep to hold muscle and sharpen the look at the end.
Mast won't do you any good at 12% BF honestly.
Test: use a dose you feel conformable with without needing ancillaries for estrogen sides.

Rather than masteron maybe 300mg Deca or 3-600mg EQ whichever you favor.
I prefer Deca, but many prefer EQ.

I've done both, used it at a higher bf % and used it sub 10%. Its a cosmetic drug that you see such has vascularity and hardness, its a weak muscle builder.

If you want androgenicity, labido and anti-estrogenic effects without the toxicity, use Provision at 50-75mg/ED.

I'd keep the tren lower, say 2-300mg max. I personally do not use tren for growth, only prep to hold muscle and sharpen the look at the end.
Mast won't do you any good at 12% BF honestly.
Test: use a dose you feel conformable with without needing ancillaries for estrogen sides.

Rather than masteron maybe 300mg Deca or 3-600mg EQ whichever you favor.
I prefer Deca, but many prefer EQ.
Thank you brother, can I ask why you don’t like bulking on tren? To be honest I hated deca not really a fan that being said I have never tried bulking with tren I know some have. Last year when I was running it I was on a pretty intense calorie deficit no carbs extremely low fat HIIT 3x a day and I just got so strong on 200mg up to 300mg. Lol which is why when I was going through this enjoying my progress and how I looked I just thought to myself that man this would be interesting if I was eating in a slight surplus next year. I don’t know man I’m indecisive might just try it and see how I like it? I appreciate your input brother thank you

Hey guys so looking for some advice on a summer cycle here. Currently cruising on 250mgs test down to I’d say 13% body fat maybe 12% anyways still on a deficit got decent home gym, so I’m getting what I need done actually still making decent progress. Anyways so I have a pretty decent cycle history, though I have only ran tren once with sust both low dose. Test was 250 and tren was ran at 200mg bumped up roughly week 6 to 300mg.Ran it for 12 weeks didn’t want to come off, Loved it no side effects I looked fantastic just loved it. Which brings me to where I’m looking for advice since I’m in a deficit and still making great gains and progress with diet and training part of me wants to run test 4-500mg tren at 400mg and mast p at 400mg and slowly add in healthy good calories and kind of use it as a post contest rebound so to speak? I know mast is supposed to be used with low body fat and that is still the goal since my plan is to hit 10% before I start. I know it’s tough while trying to bulk but again all experimental also hoping gym will be open during this time but if not it won’t be an issue.
Or option two is continue to cut and run it low dose for a longer duration more like 16-20 weeks everything at 200-300mgs? Thoughts? Thanks guys
I like that cyle but instead of mast p i use mast e at 400-600mg...with that cycle i can bulk,cut or recomp easy,always prefer tren e for bulk over deca,EQ can be good too but u need to run at least 800mg.
Mast e for me gives me cosmetic effect but even better performance in gym,focus,aggression etc my of my favorite compounds,great add to any cycle

I've done both, used it at a higher bf % and used it sub 10%. Its a cosmetic drug that you see such has vascularity and hardness, its a weak muscle builder.

If you want androgenicity, labido and anti-estrogenic effects without the toxicity, use Provision at 50-75mg/ED.
mast being more toxic than proviron to...lipids?

I like that cyle but instead of mast p i use mast e at 400-600mg...with that cycle i can bulk,cut or recomp easy,always prefer tren e for bulk over deca,EQ can be good too but u need to run at least 800mg.
Mast e for me gives me cosmetic effect but even better performance in gym,focus,aggression etc my of my favorite compounds,great add to any cycle
I would probably switch esters if I kept my cycle the same but I have never ran tren that high that’s why I like the ace to at least get a feel for it.

mast being more toxic than proviron to...lipids?

Mesterolone will bring negative effects on lipids. See this study at 100mg/ED adversely effecting the lipid profile.

Stick to 25-50mg/ED actually IMO. Its also liver toxic.

Test e - 500mg/wk
Tren ace- 75mg eod
Primobolin - 400mg/wk

Eat at about maintenance, do cardio a couple times a week and you should pull off a good recomp.

Post a recent photo.

Thank you brother, can I ask why you don’t like bulking on tren? To be honest I hated deca not really a fan that being said I have never tried bulking with tren I know some have. Last year when I was running it I was on a pretty intense calorie deficit no carbs extremely low fat HIIT 3x a day and I just got so strong on 200mg up to 300mg. Lol which is why when I was going through this enjoying my progress and how I looked I just thought to myself that man this would be interesting if I was eating in a slight surplus next year. I don’t know man I’m indecisive might just try it and see how I like it? I appreciate your input brother thank you

I just don't feel that adding tissue is trenbolone's strength.

It is best for re-composition and preventing catabolism when dieting hard.
It does produce strength gains in most people, but that doesn't equal mass necessarily. Look at Halotestin for another example of strength != size.

A low dose will help put nutrients in the right place, but I think honestly a lot of tren is counter-productive for size gains.
If you don't mind orals, I'd greatly prefer Anadrol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws