over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice

joeackerson

Newbies
I'm currently cycling 250mg sust eod 100mg tran ace eod and 50mg dbol 50mg Anadrol mix.. I'm quite vascular right now and don't want to lose that look. Will the dbol/Anadrol inj mix kill that vascular look?

There are variables that will effect your vascularity with your diet being probably the most determining factor. With both dbol and drol water retention can be an issue. What are you trying to do with this cycle bulk?....cut?.....caloric intake with play a role. How lean are you now? Are you taking the proper AI and proper dose? Fluid intake.....how much water are you consuming per day?

I believe that you are vascular right now I doubt that it will effect too much.

Trying to do a clean bulk. My calorie intake is around 4500, if I had to guess I'd say I'm around 12 to 15% bf right now. Also I have Nolva on hand but not taking it yet. I'm starting to get those nice striations in my chest and delts. I'm afraid the dbol will make me hold alot of water and kill the lean dry look I have now.

There are variables that will effect your vascularity with your diet being probably the most determining factor. With both dbol and drol water retention can be an issue. What are you trying to do with this cycle bulk?....cut?.....caloric intake with play a role. How lean are you now? Are you taking the proper AI and proper dose? Fluid intake.....how much water are you consuming per day?

I believe that you are vascular right now I doubt that it will effect too much.
I guess my question is should I drop the dbol Anadrol and run only sust and Tren

Whats your reasoning for not running an AI given your current test dose? How long have you been on the anadrol/dbol mix?

I'm only a week into this cycle. Should I start an AI now? Normally I would start around the last 4 weeks of a cycle. This has been mostly trial and error for me and my own research so any advice would be much appreciated

I guess my question is should I drop the dbol Anadrol and run only sust and Tren
Do you have a set goal for this cycle? If I understand you correctly you are currently see results that you want? IMO.... don't fix anything thats not broke.

Yes. I've been dabbling in powerlifting the last several months. 2 months ago I won the hercules power meet with my weight class capping at 94kg. I'm trying to put on about 12 lbs to move up a weight class without seriously compromising the way I look currently as far as lean and vascular.

I have considered, Deca makes me strong as hell but I also look like a marshmallow everytime I use it. EQ may be something I turn to if I drop the drol mix, I think il just continue to use it and hope for the best. Thanks for hitting me back tho.

I'm only a week into this cycle. Should I start an AI now? Normally I would start around the last 4 weeks of a cycle. This has been mostly trial and error for me and my own research so any advice would be much appreciated
I would definitely start an AI. If it's good dbol at 50mg a day you definitely want to be safe and run an AI.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear