over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Advise tips

Harry1

Registered
Just after some advice regarding my planned cycle although its not massive i wanted to run it through you guys to see if its good to go or if anything would need adding/taking out..

Iv ran some Test E over 10 years ago with a shit diet didn't knw what i was doing bit stupid but we learn some way or the other.

Anyway i have been dieting very hard n also training hard, for just over 3 years now although i have been in a deficit wth weekly re-feeds I haven't concentrated on gaining mass as i was very very fat, i used synthetine and shed a shit load of fat i was never muscular but i have definitely put on some muscle although its not a lot. I started at approximately 100/96kg fat as f*** and was 69kg couple of months back (skinny fat) then i added some more food in and since come up to 73kg looking a little bigger adding a small amount of muscle (lost fat gained some muscle)

I have decided to put on some size now as I believe I'm ready and know adding muscle is important and again need to switch up my diet n training. I have had some fantastic advise on this forum and I'm grateful to be a part of it.

I plan to run either Test C or Test E for 10/12 weeks at 350mg per week or would i be better of dosing 500mg per week?

I will be adding some Anavar around week 3 for 8 weeks or maybe later on during the cycle and stop this close to PCT, at 50mg per day would this be enough? and also should i take it for 7 days per week or only on training days.

I will also have the following on hand for PCT or if needed during the cycle, Tomoxifen/Nolvadex, Clomid, Aromasin or Arimidex and HCG, i will be taking some form of liver aid as wel.

I want to add some lean muscle and little fat, of course its diet dependent but i am very strict in this regards and want to keep the water/bloat to a minimum hence the Aromasin/Arimidex will be on hand if i need it.

Diet wise i plan to keep protein high adding in some carbs pre and post workout, loads of greens and some fats. I tend to do well on the lower carbs but I understand i need to incorporate these in to my diet for some mass. Diet consists of chicken breast, eggs, fish, green veg, protein shakes and brown rice and oats. Water intake currently is 4-5 liters per day.

Thanks in advance

You'll probably get alot of different opinions on this and keep in mind there all opinions because everyone reacts different . But I would run the test at least 500 me personally I'd probably ramp up after you see how you react if gains slow a bit to maybe 700. Just make sure your new training is geared for what your after and your not afraid to eat,being afraid of eating is a mistake I made early on. As long as you been training now you should know how your body responds to what training. Do the same with the test let your body tell you when to bump and if you need more.

Cheers dude i was thinking the same but its always good to get as much information as possible, im open to ppls opinions and dont mind at all.. i think i will start at 500mg i have dosed higher in the past out of stupidity and felt ok but quickly learned more is not always better! Im 29 now so hoping that 500mg of test will be plenty lol

DEpends how you do with test. I do betrer leaning out with test with enough AI to blunt estrogen. I prefer to use lower test just for replacement and add in anabolics that don't aromatize. Your pal might work if you use an AI but they can be tricky. Aromasin is probably the least hassle.

Thanks dude, yeah been reading up on Aromasin, iv had a chat with a few guys who claim if using low doses of Test (500mg or below) and diet is on point there shouldn't be much water/bloat ? Also would it be best to use it when you notice water/bloat and go with the lowest dose of an AI instead of using it from the onset? Maybe it wont be needed and could potentially be avoided.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear