over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Advise

GymJunkie

Newbies
Hey everyone, first time posting a thread. Been a member for a long time now but never posted anything. I just love the amount of info this forum has.

Now I need some suggestions on what i should use for my upcoming cycle.
Ive been on and off gear for about 4 years now, tried just about everything but never really dedicated 100% all around to my cycle, mostly lacked in proper diets. this time around i want to go 200% into it and would like to know what has worked best in the past for some of you when it comes to building mass but somehow keeping the water retention to a limit. I don't mind some but I don't want to look like a big blow fish either.

I was 227lbs 8 months ago and i ran 6 months of growth hoping to get down to a nice 200lbs solid. it worked great only problem with it is even after i came off I kept losing weight lol all the way down to 185lbs now. So i would like to get back to around 205lbs - 215lbs but with not so much water retention. Help me out here guys what do you all suggest?

First off, water retention is primarily a factor of your diet. Yes you will be bloofier with "wet" drugs but it doesn't have to be out of control so that you have pitting edema around your ankles.

Secondly is your diet going to be good this time? How do you know? I would commit to a good diet first and if you can maintain for a while eating like a bodybuilder then hop on a cycle.

And finally, you should really post up at least front and rear relaxed pics.

First off, water retention is primarily a factor of your diet. Yes you will be bloofier with "wet" drugs but it doesn't have to be out of control so that you have pitting edema around your ankles.

Secondly is your diet going to be good this time? How do you know? I would commit to a good diet first and if you can maintain for a while eating like a bodybuilder then hop on a cycle.

And finally, you should really post up at least front and rear relaxed pics.

See what happen with me is I was always a skinny dude and breaking through 170lbs was super hard for me. So when i first decided to cycle it was primarily to build up muscle and my diet was really good for the first time, but I fell in love with the strength gains instead of concentrating on the physic part of it. It got to the point where i was pretty much cycling to go inside the gym and lift the house and trust me now I am paying for it with joint discomfort. But i am super determined this time to have a strict diet and build good lean muscle. My diet is being worked on by a very well respected and known board member from here and he is working very closely with me in person with what I eat. But I really would like some feed back on what i should take this time with doses a week and all of the above. I have access to pretty much everything. I will try to post pics now so you have and idea what i look like right now.

Well, I think for what you are trying to do I would go medium test, masteron and tren ace.

this is pretty much how i look now

Attachments

• lean pic.jpg
    lean pic.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 246
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 211
You look way better than I thought you were gonna look. Test/tren is what I'm doing now and like it. Start low and add more when you stall.

Thanks bro prop and tren is pretty much what i die with its by far my favorite. Been wanting to try Masteron but really scared about the whole hair loss situation lol trying to keep what i got as long as possible.

Yeah bro you look pretty lean man, that's not 16%, lol. Do you have baldness in the family? I think it runs on the mother's side. So if your maternal grandpa has hair your probably good to go.
I believe you have to have a genetic predisposition that gives you more duty receptors in your scalp. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If you want to add mass now I would drop the tren for a bit and run npp and eq. After 8 or 10 weeks drop the npp and put the tren back in.

Yeah bro you look pretty lean man, that's not 16%, lol. Do you have baldness in the family? I think it runs on the mother's side. So if your maternal grandpa has hair your probably good to go.
I believe you have to have a genetic predisposition that gives you more duty receptors in your scalp. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If you want to add mass now I would drop the tren for a bit and run npp and eq. After 8 or 10 weeks drop the npp and put the tren back in.

I like EQ done it before and the appetite you get is the shit, now sorry for my next lame question lol but what is NPP? I'm not to good with the abbreviations. So maybe you think I should load up a bit for the first 8-10 weeks then go back to a cutting cycle for the last 6 weeks?

Oh and about the baldness yeah every man in my family mom and dad side are bald lol for some reason I am the only one to have survived this long lol. Starting to question my mom now that I think about it, on who my daddy really is lmao.

You said you have been a member on here a long time and love the amount of info.

SO what info have you actually gained because your asking questions that have been asked numerous times.

CHANGE YOUR TOPIC QUICKLY!!

Hey everyone, first time posting a thread. Been a member for a long time now but never posted anything. I just love the amount of info this forum has.

Now I need some suggestions on what i should use for my upcoming cycle.
Ive been on and off gear for about 4 years now, tried just about everything but never really dedicated 100% all around to my cycle, mostly lacked in proper diets. this time around i want to go 200% into it and would like to know what has worked best in the past for some of you when it comes to building mass but somehow keeping the water retention to a limit. I don't mind some but I don't want to look like a big blow fish either.

I was 227lbs 8 months ago and i ran 6 months of growth hoping to get down to a nice 200lbs solid. it worked great only problem with it is even after i came off I kept losing weight lol all the way down to 185lbs now. So i would like to get back to around 205lbs - 215lbs but with not so much water retention. Help me out here guys what do you all suggest?

BRO !! EDIT YOUR POST! YOU CANT START A THREAD ASKING "CYCLE ADVICE", THAT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE! I WOULD HATE TO SEE YOU GET BANNED FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO RULES

BUT HERE IS SOME ADVICE

TESTOSTERONE!!! Throw in some dbols for strength.. Great gains for a guy your size!

Try 500-800mg of Test (cyp or enanthate).. with 40-50mg of dbol daily, 6 weeks..

Best "advice" i could give you, better edit that topic still though, theyll ban you for a week for asking a direct question like that

If you're not against oral use you could always try a classic like anadrol, or dbol and throw in something like an AI to help with bloating if it gets too bloaty for you. I agree with Tri though you might want to give NPP a shot esp since you have never used it and if you liked tren you will most likely go well with NPP.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws