over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle and sups on a budget

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Assuming ur not a beginner. What are things drugs and sups that u feel are at the top of your list if u are going to run a cycle on a budget. We all have things that we run non stop. There are so many options out there and I think a lot of people just can afford the long list that there is. It could be helpful to put some of them out there that in your opinion that are a go to in your plan. So somewhere in the 12ish week range and let's just say around the 500$ range. cutting or bulking.

110% or expect to regret it!

I think test is always going to be the best budget steroid, cutting or bulking. If I had to add something else, it's fairly easy to acquire tren for a relatively cheap price (not much higher than test), and once again it's a steroid that can be used for cutting or bulking, and works incredibly well in both instances.

Food: Lean chicken, eggs, rice, coconut oil or grass fed butter, and protein powder.

On a budget of 500 dollars i'd get:

6 vials of test e
1 bottle of proviron
1 bottle of arimidex
NAC, ubiquinol and Curcumin a 4 month supply
and as much protein powder i can get.

Foods nor injection material not included in $500 bucks as this is something you always need.

Test E/C and Dbol/Anadrol, if bulking.

Test E/C and oral winny if cutting.

Have Aromasin on hand as well

This all depends on your source but almost always test is the cheapest inject and works extremely well and anadrol,dbol,and winny are usually always the cheapest oral wise and again, they also work extremely well.

Test E/C and Dbol/Anadrol, if bulking.

Test E/C and oral winny if cutting.

Have Aromasin on hand as well

This all depends on your source but almost always test is the cheapest inject and works extremely well and anadrol,dbol,and winny are usually always the cheapest oral wise and again, they also work extremely well.
This is definitely the standard go to cycles but you could even add in some tren as GreenEarth said for both bulking and cutting. You could even find a way to add in some peps which are pretty inexpensive as well. There are a number of combos but I would say based off experience test and tren for 12 weeks is very doable on a $500 budget with plenty of room for more gear and supps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Insulin $23 for 1000ui at Walgreens. There's no cheaper addition to a cycle with such results.

My self I would go with test alway as a base. Tren is hard to go wrong with cutting or bulking. I have to run it low 200 for bulking or I have a hard rim growing but it works great for keep fat down/ appetite/ Aggression. Sdrol or adrol in the oral side. Deca is another one for mass that work great. Mk I have found is hard to beat for the $. Insulin has to be at the top of the list for cost. Liver health tudca.

test and tren. Bulking or cutting will give you the best bang for your buck.

Then costco for food...

Get my multivitamins, probiotics, and digestive enzymes off amazon for killer deals.

Not disimilar to what i normally do actually lol

Test
Tren
Multi
Fish Oil
Eggs/Oats/Chicken/Costco ground Turkey/Rice

That's about as basic as i think one could get.

Budget bulker would be some form of test, MK-677, and slin. AI as needed.

Budget cutter would be some form of test, hex/mod 3x a day, and small dose of T3 or clen (whichever is preferred). AI as needed.

If you were really on a tight budget, all you would need is test and an AI in my opinion and you can cut or bulk easily with proper training and diet.

Test is king!

You would be amazed at your results at 400mg test prop and 600mg npp a week

Do you think you really save money at Cosco? I had a membership but feel I didnt get anything for it really.

Test
Tren
Multi
Fish Oil
Eggs/Oats/Chicken/Costco ground Turkey/Rice

That's about as basic as i think one could get.

If you brew, you can run a few grams of gear a week for under 10 bucks. Add some insulin...$23 for 1000iu's. That's about the best you can do.

If you really want to blow up, extend the cycle to 16 weeks, Try 1.5g's test, 1.5g's deca, 1g tren. Dbol 50-75mg 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. 20iu's slin-r 60-90 minutes preworkout.

If you can brew, this will run you about $13 per week.

Last edited:
If you brew, you can run a few grams of gear a week for under 10 bucks. Add some insulin...$23 for 1000iu's. That's about the best you can do.

If you really want to blow up, extend the cycle to 16 weeks, Try 1.5g's test, 1.5g's deca, 1g tren. Dbol 50-75mg 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. 20iu's slin-r 60-90 minutes preworkout.

If you can brew, this will run you about $13 per week.

Defiantly most cost effective

Do you think you really save money at Cosco? I had a membership but feel I didnt get anything for it really.

It depends on what u buy. I love there quality

My AAS right now is perfect for cutting and bulking. I get the blend of test prop/tren ace/masteron.
You can do 50mg of each everyday for under $180/month.
The masteron is more efficient at estrogen reduction than nolvadex.
Running the tren eliminates the need for a higher testosterone dose.
The tren dose at 50mg per day or EOD is large enough to dramatically speed up fat loss, muscle growth, and increase IGF1, and low enough to give no negative sides. This stack is synergistic in that it covers all bases of a testosterone derivative, a progesterone derivative, and a DHT derivative.

For HGH, the most effective form based on money is 10mg MK677 orally before bed. This dose will provide muscle fullness, enhanced recovery, added strength, better hair, skin, and nails, fat loss, and IGF1 elevation. One bottle will last 75 days costing 60 cents a day.

This gives you everything you need AAS/HGH necessary for excellent gains and fat reduction at a cost of $200/month.

The most important aspect is food. You DO NOT need more anabolics than I listed!!!

When poor and bulking m, buy 10Lb bags of potatoes or rice.
Search online for sales on London broil and chicken breast. Both are lean enough to cut on, and nutritious enough to bulk on.
You should be able to find chicken breasts at under $3/Lb. London broil may be harder to get that price on.
Buy whole eggs by the 10 dozen. Eggs are great for bulking and cutting.
Cutting is 100% based on calories in/calories out. Consume less calories than you use and you lean out.
Bulking is easiest and cheapest by taking loads of carbs in. My buddy who weighed 330Lbs told me you only need 100 grams of protein a day to grow. It's all about total calories consumed while bulking.
He said it's when you cut that you need 2 grams of protein per LB of body weight.

Not based on extra cash available, I'll mention my favorite supplement while cutting is syntherol. As calories get lower, it's natural for your muscles to look perpetually flat. Using a little syntherol in biceps, triceps, delts, lats, pecs, traps, etc., gives the illusion of you growing while dropping weight. When done properly this is the best way to look freaky with huge muscles and a tiny gut/waist.

Jjb1 ...I see you really like that blend!I may have to grab a couple of those.
But glad you posted this ..about the basics and/or food!

getting somewhere . . .

My AAS right now is perfect for cutting and bulking. I get the blend of test prop/tren ace/masteron.
You can do 50mg of each everyday for under $180/month.
The masteron is more efficient at estrogen reduction than nolvadex.
Running the tren eliminates the need for a higher testosterone dose.
The tren dose at 50mg per day or EOD is large enough to dramatically speed up fat loss, muscle growth, and increase IGF1, and low enough to give no negative sides. This stack is synergistic in that it covers all bases of a testosterone derivative, a progesterone derivative, and a DHT derivative.

For HGH, the most effective form based on money is 10mg MK677 orally before bed. This dose will provide muscle fullness, enhanced recovery, added strength, better hair, skin, and nails, fat loss, and IGF1 elevation. One bottle will last 75 days costing 60 cents a day.

This gives you everything you need AAS/HGH necessary for excellent gains and fat reduction at a cost of $200/month.

The most important aspect is food. You DO NOT need more anabolics than I listed!!!

When poor and bulking m, buy 10Lb bags of potatoes or rice.
Search online for sales on London broil and chicken breast. Both are lean enough to cut on, and nutritious enough to bulk on.
You should be able to find chicken breasts at under $3/Lb. London broil may be harder to get that price on.
Buy whole eggs by the 10 dozen. Eggs are great for bulking and cutting.
Cutting is 100% based on calories in/calories out. Consume less calories than you use and you lean out.
Bulking is easiest and cheapest by taking loads of carbs in. My buddy who weighed 330Lbs told me you only need 100 grams of protein a day to grow. It's all about total calories consumed while bulking.
He said it's when you cut that you need 2 grams of protein per LB of body weight.

Not based on extra cash available, I'll mention my favorite supplement while cutting is syntherol. As calories get lower, it's natural for your muscles to look perpetually flat. Using a little syntherol in biceps, triceps, delts, lats, pecs, traps, etc., gives the illusion of you growing while dropping weight. When done properly this is the best way to look freaky with huge muscles and a tiny gut/waist.

Thank you johnjuanb1 for letting me piggyback your post.

I agree, see bolded. Please pay attention. It is great advice you can take to the bank . . . And I would
go as far as to say, don’t eat anything you don’t prepare yourself.

Since I know next nothing about drugs but I will only say just a bit of testosterone will do wonders.
Unless you are in contest mode and have the ‘potential’ without ruining your life and your health,
(and you would know so by now I suspect) and just want to look good and be healthy.

Like I just said a moment ago in another post . . . ‘The more you can throw away, the surer you will
be that what remains will have substance.’

Oh . . . and I would reduce my training to 3, full body workouts per week, 45 minutes to 1 hour max
if you are superman. (I suspect you are grossly overtraining, as most people do.) Do your cardio,
20 – 30 minutes before working out as a warm-up. (You should be sweating like a man in an oven.)
And on your off days, do you cardio outside . . . walk or ride a bike and for heaven sake, do not run.
I hour minimum. And take one day off per week. Do nothing physical. Rest and don’t eat too much.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity