over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle change

gomit

Registered
Hey brothers,
So i am coming off of 7 month lay off(lost 65 lbs) due to 3 muscles tears and a drug problem, and i am currently trying to fast track my way back to my old size and beyond.

I was just under 200lbs 5'9 at around 9-10% bodyfat. I am currently 25 years old,.

I am four weeks in back to trainig and 4 weeks into my cycle, 600 test 500 deca(probblly higher than i need for a guy my size and with the amount of cycles under my belt.

I am currently following Bpaks m140 plan, as it is suited perfectly for a guy like me with over 8+ tears and partial tears, and my deit is on point(following the full mt dog style of eating with 0 processed foods and usually 1 cheat meal or less a week.) and i have already put back on 31 lbs.. i know that seems crazy but i was literally in a starvation state from my drug problem.

So i'm sitting at bout 178-181lbs atm and for the most part i feel fine, having some BP issues because i am on ADHD medication and i have never been in cardiovascular shape..

I am now doing 4-5 days a week of HIIT until i get my BP uncontrolled.

My actual question involves the fact that i don't actually think i need these doses.. and the norandalone affects on cardio and everything else i am not fond of at all.

Would i be able to complete drop the deca and just do test at around 750-800(once again i know this is kind of high for someone my size but i am commenting to it) and still probably gain as much as i would on 500 of each.

I am also running CJC dac at 4mg a week and mk 677 at 25 a week, was hoping this would help with my awful sleep... no luck there yet.

Sorry if this is a stupid question .. which is why i put it in this section.. also before you butcher me for my typing and grammar.. i have a clinical disability in this area.. so if you want to make fun of me go ahead... its like making fun of a kid with dyslexia for not being able to read very well.

Also diet at the moment is as follows:(same every day unless not training)

Traning days:

Meal 1 : 25 g of whey 3 whole free range pasteurized eggs, 1 cup of kale

Meal 2 : 6 oz of chicken 30g of carbs from oats , 1 cup of spinach

Meal 3: 40g of whey , 30g of carbs from oats, 1 cup of kale , 1 tbs of red palm oil

Meal 4 pre workout 50g whey , 50g cream of rice 1 tbs natural almond butter

Meal 5: 6-8 oz of elk or grass fed beef, 80g of cream of rice

meal 6 6-8 oz of antalope/chx/grassfed beef, 40g of eitehr oats or sweet potatoes when i'm not to lazy to make them. 2 cups of brocoilli (raw)

I also eat a tbs of coconut oil at some point Throughout the day.

Non workout days are the exact same diet except i have under 100g of carbs spread out between meal 3-6

*also atm using 20g petopro and anywhere from 50-90g HBCD intra... going to switch to intra MD once i run out of the stuff i already have.

Thanks for the input as always guy...... GoMiT

Last edited:
I like your idea of running test only until you need more than that.

You'll keep gaining at least until you're back to your previous peak I bet. And great diet but eat a cupcake once in awhile for being a good dude and kicking that drug habit.

Personally I would have waited and trained a little longer naturally (at least a month) before jumping on gear. Test only is a fine idea, I have no idea why people take deca anymore.

I think test only will be fine. Muscle memory is an amazing thing. Kill the training and eat a load of good food and your be back to your former glory in no time.

Considering your prior drug problem, do you think taking steroids will help or hurt in that regard?

Considering your prior drug problem, do you think taking steroids will help or hurt in that regard?

My drug problem went hand in hand with me being a pro video game player. ... i was always trying to be faster than my opponents.. now i do neither and its working so far.

My drug problem went hand in hand with me being a pro video game player. ... i was always trying to be faster than my opponents.. now i do neither and its working so far.

Not sure if serious but at least you got it sorted out. How did drugs make you faster in video games?

Not sure if serious but at least you got it sorted out. How did drugs make you faster in video games?

What old dirty said.. coke/adderall washed down with 1-2 energy drinks a day just to be able to react a bit faster than my competition... i do not miss that life.. and am absolutely loving being sober, i just hope i didn't take to many years of my life because this was not just a one week thing.. it was a few years at that rate.

You still have that addictive nature. If you are only starting to train again and you had to immediately go on AAS, that means still have that nature. You might see it, but that is the trait. Other then that, you would have trained for a few months before you starting thinking that way.

You still have that addictive nature. If you are only starting to train again and you had to immediately go on AAS, that means still have that nature. You might see it, but that is the trait. Other then that, you would have trained for a few months before you starting thinking that way.

I am addictive in every aspect of my life, it has allowed me to be successful as well as destroy many parts of me. It was the drive that made me be able to be one of the best in the world at what i do.. Hopefully it will carry over to my next business venture..

But you are completely right.. in my head the logic was... i would like to get back to where i was so that i could start making progress as fast as possible( i have some modeling opportunities in the near future and i feel very crunched on time)

When i say addiction its different than most people.. i never craved coke/adrall or any of those things and stopped for months on a time cold turkey.. my issues are its "be the best or don't even try" I was an addicted to the results.. not a junkie trying to escape life if that makes sense... either way still a problem.

But yes its still there ... it will always be there i just have to make sure i'm choosing the right addictions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity