over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Critique... Experts Welcome

JuicedIron

Newbies
Hey, just wanted you guys to critique this real quick...

After a few months of researching this what I came up with for the summer cycle -- (I just need you to tell me the doses needed for the proviron and clen)

Wks 1-2: 500mg/wk cypionate, 400mg/wk primo, .5mg arimidex eod
Wks 3-6: 400mg/wk cypionate, 400mg/wk primo, .5mg arimidex eod
Wks 7-8: 400mg/wk cypionate, 400mg/wk primo, .5mg arimidex eod
Wks 8-10: 400mg/wk primo, 50mg winny eod, proviron (what dose??)
Wks 11-12: 50mg winny ed, proviron (what dose??)

(I'd like to throw some clen in there 4 weeks how should I do it?)

** Main thing, my doses of test arent huge cause I'm not looking to get huge. Think of Men's Fitness mag models instead of Flex mag models... I'm sure you professional bodybuilders hate my type but I'm sure you could help.

PCT: I'd like to the best combination possible and time it perfectly so I can keep most of what I gain... your input?? I'd like to use a combination of either clomid, nolva, proviron, or HCG.

As for my training,
I generally lift 5 days per week hitting different body parts (arms-->back-->legs/tris-->shoulders-->chest). I love to run so recently I've been going around 3.5 miles daily or every other day which generally takes about 30 minutes. I generally run 3.5 on weekends when I dont lift and around 2 miles on my lifting days post-workout. I also do around 15 minutes for abs everyday (try to at least).

As for my diet,
Main foods in my diet are plain deli turkey slices, lower carb breads, cottage cheese, splenda sprinkled on damn near everything, cytosport muscle milk shakes, starkist tuna, wraps with light done right dressing, odyssey protein bars, blanched almonds, bananas, and carrots.

I really think I need to shuffle around my diet plan better and eat even cleaner because sometimes I notice I dont have the energy and I'm always hungry and end up splurging on things that aren't healthy. I'd like to be full longer and get more energy through the day. What do you think?

- Cheers, JI

JuicedIron--(6'1, 190lbs, 14bf%)

This must not be your "first cycle? Why the affinity for Primo? If you want an anabolic with fewer sides, why not Anavar? While var is not cheap, it's a WHOLE LOT cheaper than Primo.

I'd do 50 mg, but from what Ivan recently posted, he goes 150! If you've used it before, you know what to expect. You might have enough on hand to try 100mg, then cut it back if it doesn't make a difference,

Proviron and hcg will keep your HPTA shut down and are not good for PCT. You should be using hcg every 4 weeks and for last "5 days of CYCLE," read http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1190

xcelbeyond said:
This must not be your "first cycle? Why the affinity for Primo? If you want an anabolic with fewer sides, why not Anavar? While var is not cheap, it's a WHOLE LOT cheaper than Primo.

I'd do 50 mg, but from what Ivan recently posted, he goes 150! If you've used it before, you know what to expect. You might have enough on hand to try 100mg, then cut it back if it doesn't make a difference,

Proviron and hcg will keep your HPTA shut down and are not good for PCT. You should be using hcg every 4 weeks and for last "5 days of CYCLE," read http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1190

Well, actually this IS a first cycle. I just like to do my research, haha. Do you agree using the proviron at the last stages of the cycle when I drop the test? I figured it would keep the sex drive healthy while off it.

Primobolan is chemically a milder substance than Var plus it isn't an oral.... I don't see the sides being much different. Saying the winny is getting thrown in there two I wouldn't say its advisable to take 2 orals at the same time, IMO.

Last edited:
Wow!

Almost a gram of AAS for a first ever cycle? To look like a Men's Fitness model?

I REALLY think you shuold consider reducing your dosges rather drastically. Why not try, say, 200 mg of test/week, and either no primo or maybe 100 mg/week? That's 300 mg/week total, or about 43 mg/day. The average guy makes about 7-10 mg of testosterone per day naturally, and even at these lower doses, you're 400%+ above that. My personal opinion is that for a first cycle, even this is too high. MY first cycle was 10 mg of d-bol/day, or 70 mg/week, and I gained close to 20 lbs in just over 6 weeks, while putting over 50 lbs on my bench (ahhh...those were the days!).

If you use the high doses you porpose, and are keepng the food down to achieve that "Men's Fitness" look, then you're wasting AAS, and subjecting yourself to potential sides for little gain.

Not trying to be critical here, but just think your goals don't call for what you propose. Even if you wanted to put on lots of size, I don't think this much gear is at all necessary for a first cycle.

Work up from a very low dose, and only go to a higher dose once the previous one stops working.

JuicedIron said:
Well, actually this IS a first cycle. I just like to do my research, haha. Do you agree using the proviron at the last stages of the cycle when I drop the test? I figured it would keep the sex drive healthy while off it.

Your question is phrased like this is your first - yet the amounts seem rather high and are a strange combination. I say don't mess with the Proviron - I only used it for pre-contest. Have plenty of anastrozole on hand but onlt take as much as you need.

Primobolan is chemically a milder substance than Var plus it isn't an oral.... I don't see the sides being much different. Saying the winny is getting thrown in there two I wouldn't say its advisable to take 2 orals at the same time, IMO.
Primo (which comes in tabs or injectible), winny and anavar are all 17-aa. So - if you're concerned about var and winny, why aren't you concerned about primo and winny?

I'd say go with 300mg test and 25-30mg anavar spread throughout the day - 3 doses ~10mg. There's plenty of posts about what to do for PCT.

I'm not conerned about primo and winny because I'm taking primo depot. Var unfortunatly doesnt come as an injectable, making it a concern when used with winny tabs.

* But this isn't an issue anymore because I've settled with EQ instead of primo, which will give harder gains and more bang for the buck, IMO.

* Why don't you suggest using the Proviron? My thoughts-- it's going to yield great results when used with EQ because it has an affinity for plasma binding proteins which results in a greater percentage of other substances being displaced into an unbound state. In other words, not only will it limit estrogen, but it will also make the EQ work better. Your thoughts?

- JI

Last edited:
JuicedIron said:
Hey, just wanted you guys to critique this real quick...

After a few months of researching this what I came up with for the summer cycle -- (I just need you to tell me the doses needed for the proviron and clen)

Wks 1-2: 500mg/wk cypionate, 400mg/wk primo, .5mg arimidex eod
Wks 3-6: 400mg/wk cypionate, 400mg/wk primo, .5mg arimidex eod
Wks 7-8: 400mg/wk cypionate, 400mg/wk primo, .5mg arimidex eod
Wks 8-10: 400mg/wk primo, 50mg winny eod, proviron (what dose??)
Wks 11-12: 50mg winny ed, proviron (what dose??)

(I'd like to throw some clen in there 4 weeks how should I do it?)

** Main thing, my doses of test arent huge cause I'm not looking to get huge. Think of Men's Fitness mag models instead of Flex mag models... I'm sure you professional bodybuilders hate my type but I'm sure you could help.

PCT: I'd like to the best combination possible and time it perfectly so I can keep most of what I gain... your input?? I'd like to use a combination of either clomid, nolva, proviron, or HCG.

As for my training,
I generally lift 5 days per week hitting different body parts (arms-->back-->legs/tris-->shoulders-->chest). I love to run so recently I've been going around 3.5 miles daily or every other day which generally takes about 30 minutes. I generally run 3.5 on weekends when I dont lift and around 2 miles on my lifting days post-workout. I also do around 15 minutes for abs everyday (try to at least).

As for my diet,
Main foods in my diet are plain deli turkey slices, lower carb breads, cottage cheese, splenda sprinkled on damn near everything, cytosport muscle milk shakes, starkist tuna, wraps with light done right dressing, odyssey protein bars, blanched almonds, bananas, and carrots.

I really think I need to shuffle around my diet plan better and eat even cleaner because sometimes I notice I dont have the energy and I'm always hungry and end up splurging on things that aren't healthy. I'd like to be full longer and get more energy through the day. What do you think?

- Cheers, JI

JuicedIron--(6'1, 190lbs, 14bf%)

KISS...

I would drop the dex and just go with:
Test at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks
EQ at 400mg/wk for 10 weeks
proviron at 50mg/ed for 12 weeks
and if you decide to run winny, then run it for weeks 9-12 at 50mg/ed...

its your basic test/EQ cycle, which is one of my favorites..
which the above cycle, besides the proviron, is BigCats Sane Cycle...which is a good cycle with good keepable gains and low sides...

and in regard to your training...why are you working your arms before your core lifts....especially the 2 days before chest you work tri's then shoulders...
it would be more beneficial in terms of mass to do that training spit completely backwards....starting with chest and ending with arms...

and EAt like a mofo...thats where the growth comes from...

btw...what are your stats, age, and goals exactly???

because the post that you made sounds very much like a newbie post...since you somehow feel as if one cycle is going to make you look like a proBB in Flex, so you want to run a light cycle so that you can look like a model after one cycle.....well sorry to say it, but its not going to happen...

Cman

I'm not good with fancy scientific language

JuicedIron said:
* Why don't you suggest using the Proviron? My thoughts-- it's going to yield great results when used with EQ because it has an affinity for plasma binding proteins which results in a greater percentage of other substances being displaced into an unbound state. In other words, not only will it limit estrogen, but it will also make the EQ work better. Your thoughts?
Sounds like someone has given you some science as to why you should use proviron throughout? If this is SO effective, why isn't EVERYONE using it or saying yes - jump on it?!?

Proviron is a steroid - it will:
Shutdown your HPTA
Act as a mild anti-estrogen (but so many other things work better - like nolva)
It is a good "hardener" (but typically used as a "finisher" - for precontest, not just a regular cycle)

Cman34677 said:
because the post that you made sounds very much like a newbie post...since you somehow feel as if one cycle is going to make you look like a proBB in Flex, so you want to run a light cycle so that you can look like a model after one cycle.....well sorry to say it, but its not going to happen...

Cman

* Cman, I was simply giving you a goal and something to visualize, b/c I clearly understand you can't look like one or the other after one cycle. I was trying to give the idea that I'd like to have lean, toned, and hard gains, without the smooth, and bulky look (like a Flex magazine). My stats are 6'1, 190lbs, 14%bf, 21ya -- I think you know me from Anabolex. Thanks for the training tip I'll look into that now.

* Xcel, I wasn't trying to dazzle you with big words because you already know much more than all I could ever tell you. All I'm trying to say is that combining Proviron with other substances has the ability to/and most likely will amplify their effect.

- JI

JuicedIron said:
* Xcel, I wasn't trying to dazzle you with big words because you already know much more than all I could ever tell you. All I'm trying to say is that combining Proviron with other substances has the ability to/and most likely will amplify their effect.
It doesn't take much to dazzle me :p ;)

If you read what I said, if what you say is true/gospel, why isn't everyone doing this and recommending it?!?!

Haha.
Well, maybe not in yours, but in my world alot of people are praising it. One cat said his best cycle was that of primo/proviron. If one could get their hands on it, I'd say throw it in there :D

Your right about not using it for PCT, but I don't see the harm in using it in the latter parts of the test/eq cycle for the finishing touch.

Just my .02$

- JI

I personally won't do a test cycle without proviron.... I love the stuff, it keeps me hard (in multiple ways), it keeps the estrogen down, and I get better gains when I use it...

Now not everyone reacts the same...and the stuff if mighty expensive (more than the entire cycle including pct sometimes, if you run it from start to finish)..so I don't mention it much....but if you get it in powder form so its cheap as hell, then there is no reason to not at least try it....

and run the test from start to finish (1-10)...if you wanted to drop anything a week early then you should drop the EQ, since it takes about a week longer to clear...

Cman

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner