over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle critique please

neverenuff21

Registered
Hey gentlemen, i need some help. I am running a moderate cycle and am 3 weeks in with gyno rearing its ugly head. I can't seem to get it under control. Been doing a lot reading, again, but thought id just see if anyone had run into similar.

Stats: 33yrs 6'3 211 pounds 6.3% bf
Bench 315X3 squat 405X3 DL 385. Lifted for 15+ years
Many cycles under the belt from years ago, but this is the first one in >3 years.

Running a popular tren blend of
100mg tren enanth/75mg tren hex/25mg tren ace.
Twice weekly Sunday and Thursday

500 mg test e twice weekly

50mg tbol/day

25mg aromasin/day
.60 prami/day
5mg dutasteride/day
250iu hcg q3d

Have letro on hand, but hesitant to pull that gun out just yet. I could up my prami but i need to do it slowly cause it messes with my gastro system bad. Im consisting dropping the aromasin and switching to nolva, but i like the less bloat i get from aromasin.

What do you guys feel i should do?

Last edited:
Well, im sure it was, lol, but it's about about a year old. It came from greatwhite and i haven't ever had issues with them before. But maybe it's out dated.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's not a ton of aromatizing compounds to be having problems with estro if both your Prami and ARom are legit.

I didn't feel it was either. Guess i should pony up and order through a sponsor on here.

I also would guess the aromasin is suspect

Dosing letro around .5-.625mg EOD or even ED temporarily might help things while you track down newer/better exemestane

FWIW I was using 1.25 then 2.5mg letro/d without any test for a few weeks pre contest and nothing bad happened... *finger breaks off*

Letro dries me out pretty good. So neither of you recommend switching to nolva? Just new source of arom?

It'd be ok as a temporary measure if you don't want to play with letro, but it's a SERM not an AI so you will want to either microdose the letro, or get some adex/aromasin sooner rather than later probably

Right. But why do you think a serm wouldn't stop the gyno? Just not strong enough? My bf is pretty low and my bp is in check. So don't mind a little water retention.

It should stop the gyno

As you mentioned it won't control the estrogen so the underlying problem is still there

Water retention and gyno aren't the only (or worst) side effects of prologned, significantly elevated E2 levels

Since tren binds first to the AR receptor, it locks out test, making it free to flow through the bloodstream.

My guess is the hcg, in conjunction with the 1000 test/week. More than likely raising estrogen levels as well as estrogen conversion from test giving water retention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since tren binds first to the AR receptor, it locks out test, making it free to flow through the bloodstream.

My guess is the hcg, in conjunction with the 1000 test/week. More than likely raising estrogen levels as well as estrogen conversion from test giving water retention.

So you think i should space out the hcg to q5d or even q7, and then possibly raise the test to 750? Or lower the tren.

So you think i should space out the hcg to q5d or even q7, and then possibly raise the test to 750? Or lower the tren.

Do you really need the hcg? Some advise it in cycle for easier PCT.

Either way, your body is having a negative reaction with too much "stuff" in the mix. One (or 2) of the chemicals is counteracting or overpowering the other. No, absolutely don't raise test. Take something out. I doubt lowering anything is really that effective in relieving the situation, and still keeping an "effective" dose. My opinion.

Do you really need the hcg? Some advise it in cycle for easier PCT.

Either way, your body is having a negative reaction with too much "stuff" in the mix. One (or 2) of the chemicals is counteracting or overpowering the other. No, absolutely don't raise test. Take something out. I doubt lowering anything is really that effective in relieving the situation, and still keeping an "effective" dose. My opinion.

Well, i have a very hard time recovering without hcg. Not to mention i get that whole, "balls riding up in my stomach thing" when they shut down hard. It's extremely uncomfortable. But i will cut it out for the time being just to see. I just ordered some nolva and caber. Going to give those a shot i guess and keep the letro at .5 -1.0 till i switch over. So ill run arom 25 and nolva 20.

Can you explain this please.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws