over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle for a tested athlete

Like others have said, it all depends on the level of testing, things have changed a LOT in the last 5-10 years in the PED detection department, they are now able to tell if the testosterone in your system was made by your body or if it was derived from plants (as all synthetic testosterone is), this has been a major game-changer when it comes to micro-dosing, which used to be popular. If you are exposed to WADA/Olympic level of testing, nothing is really safe, even if you come up clean they are going to freeze your sample and test it again later when methods have improved. Remember they aren't testing for the actual substance so clearance times don't matter, they are testing for metabolites and secondary effects, these can last a LONG time.

I personally don't support using PEDs in competition unless everyone else is using them also.

I always get a kick out of opinionated people on the net saying athletes beat all tests easily, they know exactly when to get off and so on.:rolleyes::D It's bullshit, fact of the matter is that circumventing the state-of-the-art tests is very hard these days. Best bet is to have your government involved in making positives disappear, basically relying on corruption at various levels. I'm confident this goes on a lot in various countries and with certain specific superstars which are seen as important for marketing certain sports - too big to be allowed to fail, too much of a black eye on a sport if they are caught.
Most recently I saw reports on widespread corruption in Olympic weightlifting. Positive tests were "disappeared".

I bet now with the pandemic a lot of athletes in WADA connected sports saw an opportunity to run some good cycles as testing was halted. The officials know it but they tried to do damage control saying they are on these cheaters asses and would catch them later lol. Even if running roid cycles is hard these days there is still naturally lots of drugging going on. Athletes do drugs which are not on the lists and which might have performance boosting effects. This is another thing which is irritating about the testers, when certain drugs are not on a list they try to say they don't work anyway trying to dissuade people from doing them. For example, and I haven't read up on it, I saw mention that an ARB like telmisartan was used by endurance athletes, though it's supposedly banned now without a medical exemption.

The consensus: "Test Suspension" or no t:ROFLMAO:est at all. I can't help it. The jokes keep coming.

No seriously though, I'd specify micronized Testosterone Suspension. If subjected to random testing, I'd just carry around a Test Dip all day for sublingual administration e2hrs.

test suspension makes sense
IF i was to use anything in a tested organization i'd def use insulin and hgh at the minimum.
but i'd like to think i wouldnt.
-F
i was piss tested for years and some of them contained epi test to see if i was on anabolics. I can tell you I beat it everytime but I only used TNE and I made sure when i did my injection I didnt have the potential chance of being tested for about 24-30hrs.

It depends on your testing but LR3-IGF1 would be my go to. If i could only run one thing the rest of my life with test it would be real LR3 from a pharmacy. That stuff blows away anything i have used in the past 15 years. Its dif for everyone but that is my favorite compound and I think (depends on your testing) that LR3 would not be an issue. I would highly advise doing alot of research on the testing prior to doing this though.

look on the usada site. That will lead you to what not to take. Based on what athletes are failing for. The big watch out is when the feds monitor packages coming out of the peptide or sarms suppliers. They take name and numbers.

What would be the best cycle for an athlete that knows their specific test date. I know short short esters would be preferred, but what specific dosage or substances would be recommended, why, and how?
Are you under a contract?

The consensus: "Test Suspension" or no t:ROFLMAO:est at all. I can't help it. The jokes keep coming.

No seriously though, I'd specify micronized Testosterone Suspension. If subjected to random testing, I'd just carry around a Test Dip all day for sublingual administration e2hrs.
They no longer test for epitestostosterone to testosterone ratios, they can test directly for synthetic testosterone, even though it has the exact same chemical structure.

Nothing, I can think of. Testing was really hard to beat 20 years ago. I gotta imagine now, it's neat impossible without a lab behind you.

The problem isn't the drug unless you just get surprised with the test and it's just bad timing. It's the metabolites. Even then, they could tell you what you took and approximately when. Problem is, if you placed top 3 in a meet, you got tested, then 2-3 other random guys from the top 10. If you were nationally (US) ranked top 10 or internationally ranked, testing was random (and presumably you were also winning meets, so getting tested often).

I got tested all the time by the IOC in the late 90s early 2000's (was on nothing). And dudes who got popped were all on various classics, Winstrol, Test E, Deca ( a full year earlier ) and some Drol or Clen too close to a meet and for some weird shit I'd never heard of. Even then, no one got hit for the actual drug. The metabolites, as I understand it. Careful, man. Friends got banned for 4 years and one for life.

double post

I had multiple UFC and bellator friends that would cycle anavar or winstrol, epistane also when my company sold it as well as dmz, also ostarine! I moved a grip of ostarine to fitness chicks and it functioned like anavar on them almost. regarding the fighters, most of these guys planned 6-8 week detection windows for these orals and they all passed, and fought live on the big screen. I had a friend ascending to the ufc ranks on like 20-30mg stanz max during his cycles as a standalone. Sourced from sponsors here, they would only trust tabs.

Will be subjected to high level testing, leaning on the abstinence route, just curious of the options from those with more knowledge.
Out of curiosity what sport are you competing in?

I had multiple UFC and bellator friends that would cycle anavar or winstrol, epistane also when my company sold it as well as dmz, also ostarine! I moved a grip of ostarine to fitness chicks and it functioned like anavar on them almost. regarding the fighters, most of these guys planned 6-8 week detection windows for these orals and they all passed, and fought live on the big screen. I had a friend ascending to the ufc ranks on like 20-30mg stanz max during his cycles as a standalone. Sourced from sponsors here, they would only trust tabs.

But there is the story about these supposed long term metabolites of Oral Turinabol in the UFC. I think they talked about possibly popping positive a year or so later!
So it's risky to do orals even fairly far out.

Would anybody happen to have insight in detection times of peptides such as ipamorelin or sermorelin in particular?

I'd like to know too but it's unlikely anyone here could give a definitive answer. These are synthetics. I don't know if athletes might still use human derived GH somewhere like Russia or China but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, it would be logical. Maybe they also use testosterone, maybe with "natural" epi-t, that can't be picked up by the isotope test.

So the answer, bioidentical hormones, you need to eat balls. You should rip your opponents balls out and eat them for dinner. Also, do as such to your sparing partners, eat balls. Rip open skulls, obtain the honored pituitary gland, grind it up and inject it for GH just as Crowley did, the original. Before recombinant technology, that was standard practice for the few vampires partaking of GH. An advanced happy Halloween to you.

So the answer, bioidentical hormones, you need to eat balls. You should rip your opponents balls out and eat them for dinner. Also, do as such to your sparing partners, eat balls. Rip open skulls, obtain the honored pituitary gland, grind it up and inject it for GH just as Crowley did, the original. Before recombinant technology, that was standard practice for the few vampires partaking of GH. An advanced happy Halloween to you.

I know a couple of guys, one of them a pro, who in the 90s did human derived GH out of Russia. They swore it was especially potent compared to recombinant GH but caused defomation of bones or whatever. Most likely baloney :D

Risk is not worth the reward for those compounds. Check out the CrossFit wada failed tests listing, anything on there you’ll get popped for in a reasonable amount of time there after cessation. Epitest or bust. But anything you use to cheat how will be detectable later

But there is the story about these supposed long term metabolites of Oral Turinabol in the UFC. I think they talked about possibly popping positive a year or so later!
So it's risky to do orals even fairly far out.

Thats 100% bullshit. That was Jon Jones getting popped for Tbol because he had recently used Tbol. There is no “pulsing” effect from drugs... At least no peer reviewed science backing it up that I’ve seen.

The UFC realized real quick when they implemented USADA and 99% of guys were getting popped left and right that they were soon going to have zero people on the UFC roster.. MMA is still very new and considered “brutal and inhumane” by some places. They have to play it clean... So guys on the roster are getting better and better by the month, breaking records of old PED using guys, yet they’re all natural now? Lmao makes zero sense...

That’s why Dana and Novitzky were all stumbling their words when Jon Jones got popped. They had to make up some bullshit and I wouldn’t be surprised if they look the other way for certain guys who bring in the money... Like the Jon Jones incident. He had tested positive for Tbol and they moved the whole event from Vegas to California so he could fight. Meanwhile other guys get suspended for weed and legit cases of tainted supplements that wasn’t their fault? Lol C’mon now...

Same shit with Nate Diaz for the Masvidal fight. They were breaking records in attendance, in PPV’s etc, Nate tested positive from a “tainted supplement” and still gets to fight when Sean O’Malley gets suspended 2 years for a tainted supplement.. What’s the difference? Oh, 100’s of millions of dollars is the difference, that’s what...

Majority of these guys are on something, period... I know guys who train and manage and corner guys in the UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship etc. These guys aren’t clean... And as I said to another member on a different thread, if you’ve ever trained in a martial art, you’d see how impossible it is for these guys to do 3-4 training camps a year, year after year, training 6-8+ hours a day for 6-8 weeks at a time.. It’s just not sustainable naturally. I don’t care what genetics you have..

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear