over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle for a tested athlete

NickMcNasty

Newbies
What would be the best cycle for an athlete that knows their specific test date. I know short short esters would be preferred, but what specific dosage or substances would be recommended, why, and how?

Testosterone, Epitestosterone. Since you won't be able to find Epitestosterone, just Testosterone and some GH. Otherwise, the reasons are implied: people are payed a lot to give you the latest evasive substance, and it's secret in secret circles, if that even flies any more with retroactive testing stripping titles.

I'm curious about this myself. I'm gonna sit quietly and watch.

All I know for sure is don't believe any of the detection charts you find on the net.

Personally if I were a tested athletes I'd do only short steroid cycles. Say 2 weeks on, 3 weeks on peptides (GH, insulin, IGF-1, peptide secretagogues etc), back on for 2 weeks and so on. Use HCG to avoid testicular shutdown and recover production quickly etc. I'd try to avoid causing long term suppression of the HPTA... going into competition suppressed doesn't sound great. Far out I'd use test + maybe some orals such as methyltrienolone, closer to competition I'd use just test for steroids.

I think you're playing with fire with using AAS/GH and anything else on the banned WADA/USADA lists. Their detection methods get better all the time.

That said, Testosterone Suspension would probably be the only compound I'd use.

I think you're playing with fire with using AAS/GH and anything else on the banned WADA/USADA lists. Their detection methods get better all the time.

That said, Testosterone Suspension would probably be the only compound I'd use.

Some rather wise words to heed, gentlemen.

What would be the best cycle for an athlete that knows their specific test date. I know short short esters would be preferred, but what specific dosage or substances would be recommended, why, and how?
Topical jell.

The testing these days is very sensitive. I guess it could depend on who is doing the testing?

Its not just the testing, its also trusting your source of AAS/GH or whatever compound/androgen you think you're using.

Many times we've seen sources selling mislabelled compounds, either by accident, or on purpose, which is irrelevant to your testing.

Then there is raws being tainted too.

Its a mine field to be honest and something I'd avoid.

Microdosing to get around testing is all the rage

test suspension makes sense
IF i was to use anything in a tested organization i'd def use insulin and hgh at the minimum.
but i'd like to think i wouldnt.
-F

Like others have said, it all depends on the level of testing, things have changed a LOT in the last 5-10 years in the PED detection department, they are now able to tell if the testosterone in your system was made by your body or if it was derived from plants (as all synthetic testosterone is), this has been a major game-changer when it comes to micro-dosing, which used to be popular. If you are exposed to WADA/Olympic level of testing, nothing is really safe, even if you come up clean they are going to freeze your sample and test it again later when methods have improved. Remember they aren't testing for the actual substance so clearance times don't matter, they are testing for metabolites and secondary effects, these can last a LONG time.

I personally don't support using PEDs in competition unless everyone else is using them also.

If you are competing in a tested event, and using drugs, and trying to circumvent the test, the best course of action to take would be to accept that you’re a gigantic piece of shit and run headlong into oncoming traffic.

Like others have said, it all depends on the level of testing, things have changed a LOT in the last 5-10 years in the PED detection department, they are now able to tell if the testosterone in your system was made by your body or if it was derived from plants (as all synthetic testosterone is), this has been a major game-changer when it comes to micro-dosing, which used to be popular. If you are exposed to WADA/Olympic level of testing, nothing is really safe, even if you come up clean they are going to freeze your sample and test it again later when methods have improved. Remember they aren't testing for the actual substance so clearance times don't matter, they are testing for metabolites and secondary effects, these can last a LONG time.

I personally don't support using PEDs in competition unless everyone else is using them also.

Very wise words!

Also make sure none of your otc supps are banned. I was just watching the documentary of the 2016 crossfit games and they crucified some guy named Ricky as a doper. Turns out he was using cardarine and rad-140🙄

The testing these days is very sensitive. I guess it could depend on who is doing the testing?

This is soooo true! its a shame drug testing in sports has become a running joke for the most part. i say let all the athletes take all the drugs they f*cking want cuz the fans want to are paying lots of money to see superhumans perform.

This is soooo true! its a shame drug testing in sports has become a running joke for the most part. i say let all the athletes take all the drugs they f*cking want cuz the fans want to are paying lots of money to see superhumans perform.
I’m gonna assume the op isn’t some high level competitor. More than likely he’s looking to beat out some local guys in a comp or something which is the epitome of shitty

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws