over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle for CrossFit friend

Surprised no one has suggested low dose insulin just for improved recovery. I have watched alot of crossfit documentaries. The last one i watched a coach was talking about his female athlete and that he had her take low dose insulin after workouts while she was prepping for regionals i believe. I am not 100% but i believe he said he had her take 4iu's after workouts. She was pretty small. Like 120lbs.

ive seen more crossfitters are using cardarine now. pure muscle endurance and i dont know if they test for it.
Same here....I've actually turned a few onto it. One of the guys I know is nationally ranked. I warned him that I didn't know if they tested for it....but I'm sure they will eventually.

He said it was the biggest change he had ever witnessed in any supplement he took....and I can see why. Stuff is awesome!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Got a buddy who wants to try to make it to regionals next year. Played college ball with me years ago.

What would be a good cycle to boost strength and recovery, but we need to keep water weight off and “pumps” will be a hinderence. I was thinking like

Test 200mg
Tren 300mg
EQ 400mg

MAYBE 25mg winstrol or 40mg var? (Worrrid about pumps)

Definitley GW 50516. This shit is amazing for cardio.

Here is my thought process on it. Everyone's body will react different. You generally cant go wrong with Test. I would do Prop so if he doesn't like the effects its out of his system fast. Also, Since endurance is a big part of CF I would add some Cardarine 20-30mg 1 hour prior to WO.
Halo might be good for aggression but I would try it before the competition to see how he reacts. Low dose EQ is can be beneficial as it increased RBC.
Start With Prop and Cardarine and add from there until you find what works best.

I was going through this same thing last year. My goals had changed and I was doing crossfit three days a week and a pushers and pullers workout two days a week. I found through trial and error that 300 of test and 300 of eq worked very well for me. I tried to add low dose deca, var, tbol etc. at various points but the pumps killed me. For the record, I don't get tested so I did what worked best for without worrying about the doping police.

If I had to build a stack for CrossFit I would keep taking my trt test 200 ew and just add 400eq for the endurance and 300 npp for the joints. Or just 200 test with like 5ius of quality gh. My self included I think sometimes we get ahead of ourselves dosing wise when we can more then get by just keeping it simple. This isn’t taking getting tested into consideration of course.

I was going through this same thing last year. My goals had changed and I was doing crossfit three days a week and a pushers and pullers workout two days a week. I found through trial and error that 300 of test and 300 of eq worked very well for me. I tried to add low dose deca, var, tbol etc. at various points but the pumps killed me. For the record, I don't get tested so I did what worked best for without worrying about the doping police.
Yup the pumps with var and low dose dbol killed me. No thank you lol

If I had to build a stack for CrossFit I would keep taking my trt test 200 ew and just add 400eq for the endurance and 300 npp for the joints. Or just 200 test with like 5ius of quality gh. My self included I think sometimes we get ahead of ourselves dosing wise when we can more then get by just keeping it simple. This isn’t taking getting tested into consideration of course.
You’re spot on bro. Well said. Growth at low dosage has been proven time and time again to have amazing results with recovery and endurance. Mainly injury recovery. I know this first hand experience.

Has he done cycles before?

I would stay away from Tren for crossfit due to the cardio/endurance issues.

How about just 600mg of test if this is his first cycle?

superdrol is bomb for crossfitters same with some of the other prohormones

And again, Sdrol is not a prohormone. Not trying to highjack the thread but this drives me nuts every time.

Last edited:
This is a bodybuilding form not CrossFit keep that shit somewhere else

My CrossFit friend would probably put you to shame with clothes off. And this is a forum about PEDS. GTFO out of my thread plz.

Anyways, yes he has ran cycles before.

We will start with 250mg test prop week/20mg GW/30mg anavar. If the pumps get too bad we will drop the Var. Also add 3iu meditrope daily. That should kick recovery up quite a bit.

He got very close to qualifying for regionals this year.

The low dose insulin is very intriguing idea. CrossFit is like any other pro sport, lots of PED use in the upper echelon

Reactions: lbg
My CrossFit friend would probably put you to shame with clothes off. And this is a forum about PEDS. GTFO out of my thread plz.

We will start with 250mg test prop week/20mg GW/30mg anavar. If the pumps get too bad we will drop the Var. Also add 3iu meditrope daily. That should kick recovery up quite a bit.

The low dose insulin is very intriguing idea. CrossFit is like any other pro sport, lots of PED use in the upper echelon

i know a bunch o stuff that gona help a lot more then increase aas for recovery! lol:lightbulb::D:headbang:

the slin comment is actually valid especially if gh in the pic. dose would be super low fast slin 2-4 iu.

low gh or peps will help
bring test up but just high normal

ptero will help quite a bit as will curc especially the combo.

potassium citrate pre work out will help with la build up and minimize pump.
glycerol in there pre wo to
mag ( taurate ) will help pre too

i would go that route first n see how far you get.
beta alaine may also help pre.

i never found any real endurance increase with eq, drol or the combo.

got some bold base and nan base that might be worth "shot" at low doses.

:love::sta:-wars:love:

I could see npp being beneficial to help with any little nagging joint aches and things. And I would look into injectable curc,res and glut to assist with recovery

Yup well said. And that cycle looks on point. Since you’re using high quality growth, I would recommend maybe starting off with 2-2.5iu a day. I say this only coming from a good number of years experience with doing CrossFit in my unit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member