over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle for CrossFit friend

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got a buddy who wants to try to make it to regionals next year. Played college ball with me years ago.

What would be a good cycle to boost strength and recovery, but we need to keep water weight off and “pumps” will be a hinderence. I was thinking like

Test 200mg
Tren 300mg
EQ 400mg

MAYBE 25mg winstrol or 40mg var? (Worrrid about pumps)

Definitley GW 50516. This shit is amazing for cardio.

Last edited:
Got a buddy who wants to try to make it to regionals next year. Played college ball with me years ago.

What would be a good cycle to boost strength and recovery, but we need to keep water weight off and “pumps” will be a hinderence. I was thinking like

Test 200mg
Tren 300mg
EQ 400mg

MAYBE 25mg winstrol or 40mg var? (Worrrid about pumps)

I worked with several Crossfit athlètes. EQ, while a good choice on paper (increase in red blood cells) can be tested for a long time. If he makes it to regionals he might get tested. Of course this is in more than a year so that might not apply at the moment.

Tren will kill his endurance so I would advice against it.

Winstrol stiffen the joints up I would not recommend it for Crossfit, var is a better choice.

One thing that has worked wonders with a Game athlete (of course won't give out any name) is GW5016... almost doubles endurance in a few weeks; time on "benchmark WODs" improved by 20-30% (without taking anything else)

Honestly you don't need much, test, var, GW is pretty solid and easy to avoid detection with the proper timing. Low dose GH would also help with recovery.

Last edited:
I worked with several Crossfit athlètes. EQ, while a good choice on paper (increase in red blood cells) can be tested for a long time. If he makes it to regionals he might get tested. Of course this is in more than a year so that might not apply at the moment.

Tren will kill his endurance so I would advice against it.

Winstrol stiffen the joints up I would not recommend it for Crossfit, var is a better choice.

One thing that has worked wonders with a Game athlete (of course won't give out any name) is GW5016... almost doubles endurance in a few weeks; time on "benchmark WODs" improved by 20-30%.

Honestly you don't need much, test, var, GW is pretty solid and easy to avoid detection with the proper timing. Low dose GH would also help with recovery.

Ahh nice!!! Thank you for this post. Yea tren cardio would be a bad choice. I was just
Thinking drugs for max strength increases and no bloat.

Ok maybe like 400 test, 40 var, GW and maybe 3-4iu GH

100-150 mg/w test and 30-40 mg/d Anavar. The goal here is recovery and some added strength, not Mr.Olympia mass. Last think in the world add would be Trenbolone. Might as well tie sandbags to his waist.

Halo the day of Period.

Reactions: lbg
I think test and var are good starters.

Like many had pointed out trenbolone would be terribly counterproductive.

He can simply lover the dose / get off var if he wants to keep the pumps away.

Generally athletes that might get tested run test suspension and hgh only. I unfortunately have no idea about detection limit on GW.

If he is not worried about testing and is in it for strength, we talk strength training, not Crossfit.

In that case, off season, tren and stuff like anadrol are gods gift to strength athletes. Getting off either weeks before the competition means that there are no detrimental effects of trenbolone on leukotrienes, causing bronchoconstriction or adrol bloat (although I, personally, get none). You might object, that anadrol is traditionally mass compound, but keep in mind that it's caloric surplus that makes mass. If you keep calories at maintenance you won't gain much weight from anadrol (and the bloat will come off by the time competition happens).

Anyway, I would definitely NOT advise use of anything but testosterone for a first time user.

My unit I serve with is rather religious with some heavy duty WODs each morning. I’ve been doin xfit for years now. Before it had a cult following.
I would stay away from tren and do sust and eq. Maybe throw in some var or npp. He won’t like the sides from tren if he’s doin WODs every day. Shit sucks for xfit and I say that from experience lol. You don’t want winny cuz the movements involved with each WOD are pretty strenuous on the joints. So ya don’t want them dried out. That’s why I’d do npp. Keeps em lubed without the bloat.

Last edited:
I’m not sure on detection times as it’s nothing I have ever had to worry about, but I’d say include Masteron. I’ve always put on strength fast when using and my aggression goes through the roof and you wouldn’t have to worry about bloat.

I wouldn’t use var. The pumps would be too painful. I’d add a dry hgh like the provider grey tops for recovery.

I wouldn’t use var. The pumps would be too painful. I’d add a dry hgh like the provider grey tops for recovery.

Really? Hmmm, the pumps never were that bad for me. Guess every one is different tho. I had it dosed at 40mg. Tren tho, no way. Those pumps killed me on WODs.

Really? Hmmm, the pumps never were that bad for me. Guess every one is different tho. I had it dosed at 40mg. Tren tho, no way. Those pumps killed me on WODs.

NPP would help a lot i think but the drug testing detection time lasts forever on nandrolone

Winstol was made for explosive movements, hence the reason sprinters use it. It’s an adrenal gland stimulant which makes you strong and explosive with no water retention

Last edited:
NPP would help a lot i think but the drug testing detection time lasts forever on nandrolone

Winstol was made for explosive movements, hence the reason sprinters use it. It’s an adrenal gland stimulant which makes you strong and explosive with no water retention

Ahh yeh forgot about the drug tests. That blows. Ehh, I think the winny is like var: user specific. Reason I say that is I know guys and myself included that have had increased joint pain after WODs when on winny. Explosive movements I get, but prolonged explosive movement workouts? Guess it just depends on the individual using it. I think test and EQ are the two best ones for extended periods of explosive movements.

IMO, all you need is test and some gh.
Everything else is overkill.

You want to keep endurance and athleticism....the ONLY other drug outside the realm would be EQ just for its increased RBC count.

But tren, var? Why...BBing is cosmetic while Crossfit is performance. Test will give you increased recovery as well as a strength increase. Thats all you need.

Something like Test Prop/Ace 300-600 would do wonders. Out of your system quick and youll test OK.

IMO, all you need is test and some gh.
Everything else is overkill.

You want to keep endurance and athleticism....the ONLY other drug outside the realm would be EQ just for its increased RBC count.

But tren, var? Why...BBing is cosmetic while Crossfit is performance. Test will give you increased recovery as well as a strength increase. Thats all you need.

Something like Test Prop/Ace 300-600 would do wonders. Out of your system quick and youll test OK.
Well said bro
:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Test prop is it. Used to be that they would stack tpp and npp but testing has gotten strict.

ive seen more crossfitters are using cardarine now. pure muscle endurance and i dont know if they test for it.

Test- low dose
B12 complex
INJ anti oxidants like: SOD and Ptero

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws