over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle HCG while on Trt?

Gr8Wall

Newbies
Ive got test levels hovering around 270-303 at 34 years old. Low energy feel like hell loss of strength and muscle mass over the past few years. In any event looks like im going to have to go on TRT one way or the other. Visited urolgist so he wants to put me on Axiron test gel crap but i refused it so it look slike i am in search of a good doc who will write me a presecription for test injections or i will just obtain myself and do myself as these HRT/anti aging clinics are wayyyyy to expensive for me to deal with when i could just obtain it myself if i had to but would still like to find a competent doc who could help me as ive got great insurance that i know will pay for whatever no questions asked. My problem is ive been researching on my own now since it looks like i will never find a well read or decent doc who can prescribe me test and im probably going on the do it myself route and im not sure about HCG? I realize it helps keep testicles from going dormant while on TRT but do you cycle it as ive read some people say it would be good to stay on this all your life like TRT. Can anybody shed some light on the TRT method with HCG? I know overdoing HCG can cause gyno as well and thats a concern as i did have a very slight case removed this past janruary from being an idiot and running cycles in my 20-25 year old range and not taking proper AI precautions. The good news for me though is that it was all paid for at a plastic surgeon and it is totally normal now. I guess im prone to it though and just want to make sure it does not happen again so taking good precautions with an AI this time with TRT but really unsure with this HCG stuff what i would be doing at all? Im guess 500mg per week broken up into two doses...? Still though i worry bout long term effects so possibly cycle it? Just tons of questions and no docs in my area that are well read enough or even open minded enough to know anything about this subject which is very dissapointing.

Bythe way if anybody knows any competent docs in my area of South Carolina that would be really cool or even if i have to drive i would be willing to. heck, i get free airfare having family in management at an airline so i would be willing to fly somewhere if i coud just speak with a doctor who knows what he is talking about as i havent found it in my area at all! Just so tired of feeling like garbage and want to feel decent again but hoping to find a doc to write teh prescriptions i need inorder to be legit about it before i just give up and go the regular way about it. Thanks guys for any input or info. I know i just asked tons of questions in a bunch of run on sentences sorry.

I can't help you with finding a Doctor in your area, but I do have a little experience with TRT and HCG. Dr. Crisler has a recommended protocol that I am using with my physician, this is Dr. Crisler's website: All Things Male - Center for Men's Health

A safe dose to start with in 250iu twice per week. I do my HCG injections two days before I do my testosterone injections.

Rather than staying on HCG, every 6 weeks I use HCG for 2 weeks. This seems to have been effective for me and I have not experienced any negative side effects.

Rather than staying on HCG, every 6 weeks I use HCG for 2 weeks. This seems to have been effective for me and I have not experienced any negative side effects.

What is the point of taking hcg/clomid/nolv if you never plan on coming off low dose TRT? My test levels were 340 BEFORE my vasectomy, then my dick just fell in the dirt. I did not get blood work done but could tell my test fell off. I now sup 200mg test a week, have 2 kids, not having any more, have no more sperm escaping, my nuts are as good as prosthetic, is there a point for me to take that stuff?

What is the point of taking hcg/clomid/nolv if you never plan on coming off low dose TRT? My test levels were 340 BEFORE my vasectomy, then my dick just fell in the dirt. I did not get blood work done but could tell my test fell off. I now sup 200mg test a week, have 2 kids, not having any more, have no more sperm escaping, my nuts are as good as prosthetic, is there a point for me to take that stuff?

They say taking 500-750iu twice a week plumps up the family jewels. I know I can tell the difference.....

your around my age and My anti aging doc wants me to take hcg with the test but separate them. What exact amount depends on your bloodwork. It definately keeps my boys working

I can't help you with finding a Doctor in your area, but I do have a little experience with TRT and HCG. Dr. Crisler has a recommended protocol that I am using with my physician, this is Dr. Crisler's website: All Things Male - Center for Men's Health

A safe dose to start with in 250iu twice per week. I do my HCG injections two days before I do my testosterone injections.

I recently started something similar...local doc recommends every 3rd month doing hcg and dropping test from 200/week to 100/week that month...

So it's 2 months test 100mg twice a week (and AI if needed) and then 1 month 500iu hcg twice weekly and 100mg test once...I'll know if I like it in 9-12 more months... ;)

Will surely go through less hcg! And test also...

Hey guys been on HRT since 2009, I am 50, ran plenty if cycles, my script is 200 ML of cyp once a month. I run about a 100 MG a week, and HCG at 250 IU 2X...I also take DIM that seems to help with estrogen if I have any...

Will be going to hrt doc next week.so I will post what he puts me on.

They say taking 500-750iu twice a week plumps up the family jewels. I know I can tell the difference.....

works like magic, 2500iu teice a week for 1 week, then 1000iu twice for next 2 weeks, then 500iu twice weekly thereafter is what my doc put me on, got wife pregnant 2 different times after been chemically infertile both times.

HCG makes a night and day difference for me. I just started using it again and the test alone just was't working.

How are you not wasting a ton of hcg bro?

I only do HCG to keep the boys nice and plump. Other than that, I really can't tell the difference between taking HCG and not taking it. It may sound strange, but it's true.

Older thread, but

I was on Endo prescribed 200mg test and HCG for 2 years, Endo said I should stay on HCG the whole time I was on Test and HRT - both were covered by insurance.

The insurance company decided they would no longer cover the HCG if I was prescribed test as the HCG was "not necessary if you are using exo test, there is no need to produce your own"

I went off the HCG for 6 months and stayed on test. Nuts disappeared and I did not feel the same. Endo wrote me a prescription for HCG again this last visit, but it has gotten really expensive without insurance to get it from a pharmacy, I'm getting qouted $190 for 10mg.

All that said, I feel way better when using the HCG with test, Endo had me taking a small daily dose though, not anything like Chrisler's pre shot approach.

I personally prefer to have the HCG with the test

Try a compounding pharmacy. It is a lot cheaper there without insurance.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member