over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle HCG while on Trt?

Hi - This my first post on here. I've been on self-administered, then doctor administered TRT for about 5 years, and was convinced by reading this thread I should try HCG, so I got some, and have just taken my second shot. I'm taking 500 iu weekly just to see what happens, figuring I might need the kick-start thing, but also because I know it won't last. Which brings me to my question: one ampule is 5000iu, and it only lasts a month once re-constituted? I don't think I read anywhere you could freeze it once you mix.

I'll tell my story one of these days - haven't finished that thread - got to get to the gym.

Nice to have found this forum.

Jim

Yes HCG feels different than test. I remember I hadn't used it for like 6 months, was dead tired. I used hcg and was up for over 24 hours and was usable horny. Think it's partially due to pregnenelone

works like magic, 2500iu teice a week for 1 week, then 1000iu twice for next 2 weeks, then 500iu twice weekly thereafter is what my doc put me on, got wife pregnant 2 different times after been chemically infertile both times.

Hi stallone,

Can you explain what you mean by chemically infertile? Did you have a semen analysis done? Was that protocal given to you to help you get your girl pregnant?

Eh I don't use hcg I see no point

Makes a huge difference for me. The testicles do more than produce test. They are said to produce pregnenelone also. I can tell you that I feel like I have no sex drive while not on HCG.

Older thread, but

I was on Endo prescribed 200mg test and HCG for 2 years, Endo said I should stay on HCG the whole time I was on Test and HRT - both were covered by insurance.

The insurance company decided they would no longer cover the HCG if I was prescribed test as the HCG was "not necessary if you are using exo test, there is no need to produce your own"

I went off the HCG for 6 months and stayed on test. Nuts disappeared and I did not feel the same. Endo wrote me a prescription for HCG again this last visit, but it has gotten really expensive without insurance to get it from a pharmacy, I'm getting qouted $190 for 10mg.

All that said, I feel way better when using the HCG with test, Endo had me taking a small daily dose though, not anything like Chrisler's pre shot approach.

I personally prefer to have the HCG with the test

Well yeah. Any HRT doc will tell you it's not " hrt" if you don't supplement HCG and anti estrogen with the test. Weather you really need it or not well that's open for debate. My feeling is yes you need it. To tell you body it's ok to stop producing test on it's own can't be good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws