over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Help Needed

rippedboy

Banned
Hi all. I am back in the saddle. I've been going through alot of stuff recently. Im clearing my mind and ready for bodybuilding again. I am planning a 16 week cycle. This time instead of just bulking or cutting for 8 weeks, im going to do them back to back. its the only way ill get alot bigger and leaner than i am now and the only way ill be ripped. I am about 15% BF, and will get to 8% but not yet. I want to put on alot of mass so im planning 8 weeks of bulking, and running the drugs straight through week 16, just slowly lowering my calories and running the diet wylde gave me starting week 9. Im doing this because if i diet now, i'll just be tiny. If i bulk and come off, I'll just be bigger but still fat. So this coming cycle means i aint comin off until im ripped. I'm planning on doing this:

week 1-14: 750mg test enanthate per week
week 1-6: 40mg dbol per day
week 1-8: 300mg fina per week (if i get fina dick again, im upping the test and lowering fina to 225 per week)
week
week 9-16: clen, t3, also fina just dont know if i should run it 16 weeks straight
weeks 10-16: 30mg dbol per day
week 15-16: 100mg test prop per day
im even thinking 10iu humalog-r post-workout and 25mcg t3 per day
.5mg arimidex every single day
weeks 17-19: 50mg clomid per day

this bulk is going to be a strict bulking diet eating clean foods only. im shooting for 300g complex carbs (oats, red potatoes, rice, and 12-grain bread) and 100g simple maltodextrin or dextrose post-workout with 100g whey. my protein sources are going to be egg whites with 2-3 yolks in the morning, eye-of-round steaks, 100% natural chicken breasts and whey protein isolate. my fat is going to be very low like maybe 1-2 tbsp of flaxseed oil along with the yolks and whatever fats from the lean steaks. so less than 40g. so thats 400g carbs and 400g protein divided into 6 meals..

then when it comes time to diet, i'll follow every damn thing wylde told me to do, but i'll be bigger so i might need to talk with him again. this time im dedicated. im saving for all this, i couldnt do anything before, i was broke. now my mind is set on this.

what do you guys think. the point of this, is putting on lean muscle tissue and then diving into my diet so i wont lose any muscle or strength since i will still be on. ive never done something like this, i think this is the best.

Just to clarify things, the bulk is weeks 1-8, and the diet begins week 9-16. Im using dbol in my diet as well since dbol suppresses my appetite very well. I bulked with it a little bit last year and found it hard to eat 4 meals per day. Every time I diet, I'm starving all day, I can eat so much I can't believe it, so I'm going to use it beginning week 10 so that gives a 4 week lay off from the bulk. I definately look lean enough to hit a bulk, and it will be a clean one anyway. I think I might be leaner than 15%. The gut is small but there.

As far as arimidex, is .5mg arimidex per day too much? I dont want to bloat at all especially using the dbol bulking and dieting.

run the fina longer 12-14wks.
It will alter your physique like no other.

my cows ran fina 75mgEOD with 400mg Te/wk and gained 30lbs.... first time they did implants or Te. Oh, they ran it for 10 weeks with no problems.

Did your cows get leaner as they got bigger? 30 lbs is alot. what about wate retention? any arimidex? im going to start dieting soon, because it seems like i cant afford the first part. which is the best since i would add more mass before getting ripped.

Mr Pickels said:
my cows ran fina 75mgEOD with 400mg Te/wk and gained 30lbs.... first time they did implants or Te. Oh, they ran it for 10 weeks with no problems.

Are you sure you what to run the insul. durring your cut it can it hard to cover with a low cal diet and might get alittle dangerous.
something to think about. Personally i would move the insul. to 1-8 weeks and bump up the protine to 500MGs ed week 1-8:D

No, I wasn't going to run the insulin during the diet. I was only thinking about it during the mass phase. Maybe in the future. Im almost ready to begin. Im going to use dbol while dieting, at around 30mg daily. Im going to need the arimidex or proviron/nolvadex combo.

pitbull said:
Are you sure you what to run the insul. durring your cut it can it hard to cover with a low cal diet and might get alittle dangerous.
something to think about. Personally i would move the insul. to 1-8 weeks and bump up the protine to 500MGs ed week 1-8:D

my cows stayed the same because they were eating like velociraptors... my cows are cool.. they eat pizza, ice cream (dairy cows), all kinds of junk.... they did retain some water but they added arimidex to cut it down... didnt really notice a difference though...

Mr Pickels said:
my cows stayed the same because they were eating like velociraptors... my cows are cool.. they eat pizza, ice cream (dairy cows), all kinds of junk.... they did retain some water but they added arimidex to cut it down... didnt really notice a difference though...

LOL. you are funny. dairy cows right? LOL.(they added arimidex)
im laughing so hard now.

anyway, i do plan to run the tren, but the recommendations i got from wylde didnt have arimidex in the cycle or maybe he had forgotten about it. it didnt have the dbol in it either but i think dbol gives me the best results for muscle so i want to try dieting with it. he had me take 50mg proviron daily but this didnt do much against water retention from the test. it was 100mg prop eod. i dont know if i am allowed to post the cycle, i dont want to get in trouble or anything. i wish he can answer this one..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131