over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle help, stats included...

rrozell

Registered
Please read all info first:

Stats: 5'8'' 155-160lbs 10%bf 25yrs old

Background: Started working out 4 yrs ago. Starting weight was @ 100lbs. Only cycle- test 200 @ 400mg/wk for 5 wks. Took me up to @125lbs. Lost 10lbs when i came off. I was young and just wanted it so bad. From then on i have trained natural. I am now at 155-160lbs. I am from a small family(in relation to bone structure and muscle mass).

Compound question: i want to put on 15lbs of solid muscle and drop body fat to around 5-7%. I know i will never be a bb, Iam going for more of a very athletic, fit, hard trained beach body. I am also in the military so any super unnatural gains over a short time or putting on alot of water is just way to risky. I want to run this cycle for 10-12 weeks.

I would like to only take 2 compounds, no orals, ony injectables. I am a corpsman so i have alot of experience with needles, injections, and sterile procedures. I have to stay away from compounds that will effect my cardiovascular endurance.

help me with compounds and dosages please!!!!! thanks so much.

I would suggest a test and eq cycle. After doing some research about the two you will be able to decide the dose for it. There are many articles about the two compounds. Use the search engine. Good luck.

I personaly would run Sustanon at 500mg/wk for 12-16 weeks , running D-bol at 30mg/ed for the first 3 weeks. If its in your budget I would also recomend trying IGF-1 with it. Get yourself some HCG and run it the last 4 weeks of the test cycle to bring your nuts back out and do your PCT like normal.

Also alot of guys don't want the bloated look and this can be combated by taking Arimidex at .5mg/eod , that'll keep the water off and your actual gains will be more acceptible to the general public

Gunsmith said:
I personaly would run Sustanon at 500mg/wk for 12-16 weeks , running D-bol at 30mg/ed for the first 3 weeks. If its in your budget I would also recomend trying IGF-1 with it. Get yourself some HCG and run it the last 4 weeks of the test cycle to bring your nuts back out and do your PCT like normal.

Also alot of guys don't want the bloated look and this can be combated by taking Arimidex at .5mg/eod , that'll keep the water off and your actual gains will be more acceptible to the general public

This dude has ONE cycle under his belt and people are telling him to use IGF-1??? Come on now...

Test alone or test and eq. I prefer test with tren but tren will mess with your endurance.

rrozell said:
Please read all info first:

Stats: 5'8'' 155-160lbs 10%bf 25yrs old

Background: Started working out 4 yrs ago. Starting weight was @ 100lbs. Only cycle- test 200 @ 400mg/wk for 5 wks. Took me up to @125lbs. Lost 10lbs when i came off. I was young and just wanted it so bad. From then on i have trained natural. I am now at 155-160lbs. I am from a small family(in relation to bone structure and muscle mass).

Compound question: i want to put on 15lbs of solid muscle and drop body fat to around 5-7%. I know i will never be a bb, Iam going for more of a very athletic, fit, hard trained beach body. I am also in the military so any super unnatural gains over a short time or putting on alot of water is just way to risky. I want to run this cycle for 10-12 weeks.

I would like to only take 2 compounds, no orals, ony injectables. I am a corpsman so i have alot of experience with needles, injections, and sterile procedures. I have to stay away from compounds that will effect my cardiovascular endurance.

help me with compounds and dosages please!!!!! thanks so much.

I hate to say it...But I would rather focus on your diet and training program than what gear your going to use...Your 155lbs and 10% bf...I could get you down to 6-8% bf in about 6 weeks with good diet and the right training program...I could probably even put on a few pounds of muscle to...If your just after a fit looking body...Then why even mess with the drugs...

But, im sure you have made up your mind...So I would just have you do a cycle of test prop at 50-100mg EOD and get your diet and training program corrected...

chris

chris250 said:
I hate to say it...But I would rather focus on your diet and training program than what gear your going to use...Your 155lbs and 10% bf...I could get you down to 6-8% bf in about 6 weeks with good diet and the right training program...I could probably even put on a few pounds of muscle to...If your just after a fit looking body...Then why even mess with the drugs...

But, im sure you have made up your mind...So I would just have you do a cycle of test prop at 50-100mg EOD and get your diet and training program corrected...

chris
Gotta agree with Chris here. Prop has less sides than most. If you absolutely have to run 2, I'd go with test and deca or eq but why? Test will be plenty. Heck, add some synthergine (B12 injectable) with your test and your training, increased appetite, and androgens should help you gain some but at your body weight, don't expect as much. A 5-10 lb gain after you're off and lose a little will be a 5-10% increase in overall size. Like edge250 said, get in touch with him. You don't need extra androgens at 25 to have a beach bod seriously.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws