over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle HGH or keep running?

petegriffin

Registered
I've been running HGH for about a year at 4-5 ius per day and wonder if I need to take a few months off or if I should just stick with what I've been doing? Any GH vets got any advice on the best way to go about it? Thx

I've been running HGH for about a year at 4-5 ius per day and wonder if I need to take a few months off or if I should just stick with what I've been doing? Any GH vets got any advice on the best way to go about it? Thx
I know taking Metformin helps keep your insulin sensitivity there...I've been on straight this run since Oct 16,and wondering about the same even if taking supps...

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

I know taking Metformin helps keep your insulin sensitivity there...I've been on straight this run since Oct 16,and wondering about the same even if taking supps...

Is there any reason to stop/cycle GH besides the insulin sensitivity issue? I take slin mimics on meals I don't use slin to keep it at bay. (Berberine, ala, etc).

Is there any reason to stop/cycle GH besides the insulin sensitivity issue? I take slin mimics on meals I don't use slin to keep it at bay. (Berberine, ala, etc).
I've never run slin before, and I'm honesty wondering the same if any reason need to come off HGH... I plan in running it for life...

You have to consider the chronically elevated igf-1 levels way beyond normal levels and cancer possibility ... Always good to cycle GH imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to consider the chronically elevated igf-1 levels way beyond normal levels and cancer possibility ... Always good to cycle GH imo

Other than that any other reasons brother...I know it won't create cancer but if get it will fuel it like gas on a fire...I'm talking 2-3ius day M-F and generics, not pharm...

You will probably live a shorter life if you do 4-5iu forever. You have to cycle that. If it were 2iu, you might be able to get away with staying on. You'll have to check your BG, A1C, and get heart scans to know what is going on.

Yeah, I'll probably just cut it back to 2 ius per day for a while and just cycle it from now on.

You will probably live a shorter life if you do 4-5iu forever. You have to cycle that. If it were 2iu, you might be able to get away with staying on. You'll have to check your BG, A1C, and get heart scans to know what is going on.
Yeah I was planning on 2ius a day when not on blasts brother... But yes you gave me my answers for what to test for...I have a blood glucose meter already so I stay on top of that...Have a good cardiologist I see...And get bloods every 3 months...Thank you brother...

I haven't touched GH since finding out the bump on the side of my calf was skin cancer.

Cruising (anywhere from 8-16 wks) = 2iu
Blasting (same) = 4-5iu

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member