over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Ideas

on a more serious note.....how in the fuck, do you

go from 250 4% to 230 12%..???

so you gain over 30 pounds when your "ON"...???

OP - hang around the site and keep reading. Not to knock you down but frequent the beginner section to learn about different compounds and everything that goes with it. The cycle you posted is very complicated and doesn't need to be to make gains.

Like, for instance, mg of drug per kg of bodyweight for desired effect, you mean?

It's a lot to type. But one of my family members going through medical school and hormones are super complicated. Not going to pretend like I understand it all. Of course they cover more than just anabolic hormones.

So for example yea that's one principle. And also what I was referring to in my previous post, things like interactive levels of medication with others. All of their interaction levels are diff. Which I would imagine be really important for us bc you want the most positive combination/interaction between medications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a much safer and better cycle:

750 test per week
5-10iu gh/day

stay on the whole 30 weeks if you want and with good diet and training you will make progress.

OP - hang around the site and keep reading. Not to knock you down but frequent the beginner section to learn about different compounds and everything that goes with it. The cycle you posted is very complicated and doesn't need to be to make gains.

I gotcha. Thanks

^ That's cool, bro.

Trying to help:

I don't like your proposed cycle, too many orals, a bit too long, etc...

You use a small amount of test with an anabolic, then you add calories, then you increase test and anabolic a bit, then you sprinkle some oral, then you cruise a bit, then you re-evaluate, etc...

^ That's cool, bro.

Trying to help:

I don't like your proposed cycle, too many orals, a bit too long, etc...

You use a small amount of test with an anabolic, then you add calories, then you increase test and anabolic a bit, then you sprinkle some oral, then you cruise a bit, then you re-evaluate, etc...

Appreciate, thanks a lot

5'9, 250lb 4%
Lifting for years and just now decided to compete

When I come off I am about 230lb 9-12%

This would be the first time I used anadrol, winny. So far only used test Cyp no more than 200mg a week deca no kore than 200mg a week, eq no more than 600mg a week,Tren ace and no more than 500mg a week.

I had good muscle gain from test c (400mg) , deca (400mg), eq (600mg) a week

You are asking for beginner cycle advice here. In another post you are giving advice. This thread you state you only ever used certain dosages. The other thread contradicts this current thread. What's going on here?

You are asking for beginner cycle advice here. In another post you are giving advice. This thread you state you only ever used certain dosages. The other thread contradicts this current thread. What's going on here?

No contradiction. I mentioned my prior usage on this thread. I also mention that this time around Iam considering more/diff drugs and diff combo. So this much more advanced cycle, with drugs I never used before. That's why I posted this thread

5'9, 250lb 4%

This would be the first time I used anadrol, winny. So far only used test Cyp no more than 200mg a week deca no kore than 200mg a week, eq no more than 600mg a week,Tren ace and no more than 500mg a week.

With those stats you'll be member of the month pretty soon.
Then banned.......lol:D

5'9" , 250 pounds at 4% and you have never even competed??:confused::confused:

Do whatever you did to attain that , pick a national qualifying show a week before Nats or USA and you do you first show and get your pro card in two weeks.

How old are you and how long have you been lifting

But anabolic really shouldn't be effected by your stats. I mean they are drugs. So 500mg test is the same for everyone in the blood. The only way it wouldn't effect you is if you fell outside of standard deviation of subjects using the drug or yours is fake.

So my question since never used drol, dbol winny. Was curious if those drug combo and dosages looking like for people that have experience with them
k

That's not at all how it works , that's why you have some guys that take 4 grams of shit a week and couldn't do well at a local show but have guys taking 1/3 the dose and are pros.

Everyone genetics are different especially the way the body will metabolize and use different drugs , some people take 1,000 mg test and don't hold much water , others take 200 and get gyno.

Without actually having experience with the drugs it's impossible to say what would be good for you.

on a more serious note.....how in the fuck, do you

go from 250 4% to 230 12%..???

so you gain over 30 pounds when your "ON"...???

I was going to ask the same thing but just figured I was reading it backwards.

5'9, 250lb 4%

Above is from this current thread.

I had good muscle gain from test c (400mg) , deca (400mg), eq (600mg) a week

Above is from a previous thread.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/140106-deca-eq-stack.html

Unless I'm missing something you say you have had good gains with 400mg of test and deca per week with other AAS's and in this thread you're saying you only ever used 200mg of test and deca per week with other AAS's.

Above is from this current thread.

Above is from a previous thread.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/140106-deca-eq-stack.html

Unless I'm missing something you say you have had good gains with 400mg of test and deca per week with other AAS's and in this thread you're saying you only ever used 200mg of test and deca per week with other AAS's.

I think just miscommunication or I mistyped. I see how you thought that. I meant 400mg each a week.

The Reaper.....
[emoji848]

Hey.....don't blow his cover......BROTHER!

Things have been getting a little boring lately....having new Big D might make for some fun new threads to read.....:food-:mil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131