over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Input Needed

Joe_notellin

Newbies
Been so long since I hit up this board that I forgot my id/password and had to re register. Anyhoot, always seemed to get realistic, solid input here and hopefully that hasn't changed.. Below are my current details/plan as well as the cycle I plan on running

Current Stats
-Have been training over 20 years, though not as intense over the past year.
-Last cycle ran was over 1.5 years ago
-Current stats: 6'5 235 LBS with bf ranging between 16-20%
-Current Diet would be considered Normal.. not clean yet not completely dirty.

Diet Plan
-In the process of transitioning to a diet with meals primarily consisting of lean meats, turkey with fresh vegetables and fruit. Fruits will be eaten while the vegetables will most likely be blended and drank as a liquid (not a fan of many vegetables and blending/drinking allows me to consume them easier). I will continue to eat three primary meals a day.
-between meal calories will consist mainly of yogurt (which I enjoy and helps burn excess belly fat), granola and berries. Note I am aware of the additional sugar high berry intake adds... i dont see it as a huge problem currently.
-In addition to (3) regular meals and between meal "snacks" consisting primarily of yogurt, granola (grains) & berries, I plan on a minimum of 3 daily protein shakes consisting of no less than 40 grams of protein each. One will be consumed upon waking (30 min before breakfast), one post workout and one before bed. The post workout protein source will consist primarily of whey and the morning & pre bed shakes either egg or egg based.
-Considering I do not consider my planned diet too stringent, I plan no weekly cheat days (though I am sure a few are bound to happen).
-No alcohol will be consumed during the entire cycling.
-Each day I will be taking a multivitamin, milk thistle, red rice yeast, additional B complex, Vitamin C, DHEA, Biotin and CLA.... all will be taking with the first meal of the day with the exception of the Milk Thistle, Biotin and CLA which will be taken three times a day with each meal.
-Anticipated avg daily caloric intake will be aprox. 3500-4000 calories with 240+ grams of protein.

Proposed Cycle
Test Blend - Weeks 1 - 20 @ 400 MG/week
Equipoise - Weeks 1 - 20 @ 300 MG/week
Tren E - Weeks 1 - 10 @ 200 MG/week
Var Weeks 11- 20 @ 262.5 MG/week or 37.5/day (12.5mg 3xday)
Considering adding Proviron. Will have Nolvadex on hand should it be needed
PCT
HCG & Nolvadex.. Considering running HCG throughout. thoughts??
Goals
Reduce BF% to single digits while adding 10 lbs of net weight. Purposely chose an extended cycle with moderate dosages as I have had better results in maintaining cycle gains following PCT. IE.. slow but steady gains are accepted by the body more readily than simply "blowing up" and the body recognizes its new size, bf%, etc... as normal.

That about sums it up. I am open to all suggestions and can answer any additional questions you may have for me. I appreciate any help/input you can provide... THanks!

I would adjust the diet to have as few shakes as I could and more regular whole food, thats just me, some people do more shakes but Im a firm believer in whole foods for leaning out.
As far as you AAS, I dont see a problem with what you have there. Looks similar to runs I have seen many others make.

I would adjust the diet to have as few shakes as I could and more regular whole food, thats just me, some people do more shakes but Im a firm believer in whole foods for leaning out.
As far as you AAS, I dont see a problem with what you have there. Looks similar to runs I have seen many others make.

yeah, I could probably benefit from more whole foods....and food in general and cut out some of the shakes. It is a 20 weeker, so it is likely I will fluctuate between actual eating and increased shakes when I have time constraints/difficulty fitting in meals.

What are your (or anyone elses) thoughts on the 10 weeks of Tren E at 200 MG per?? I think it is the right dosage considering I will also be running EQ for 20 weeks at 300 MG Per....Have had some associates question it though..

I don't like your cycle at all. 300 EQ? 200 Tren E run alongside that?

I think if you just slightly increased some doses...it would be a better run.

500-600 test
300-350 tren
600 eq

If anything, I would at least increase the eq to around 600... and tren to 300.

Or just drop the EQ all together, and make up for the milligrams with other gear that will be more beneficial...

EX:

600-750 test
300-350 tren

To be VERY frank, your diet plan is horrible.
Your bodyfat is too high. (16-20%).

Forget worrying about your cycle, no matter what you take, you are killing potential gains with a diet this bad.

Do MUCH more research of appropriate macros and spend a LOT more time designing a higher quality diet. Shakes are for additional protein, not the basis of a diet. WHOLE foods are the base, and should make up 90% of you diet.

Disregard your cycle, pay attention to improving your diet significantly before even bothering to add in gear.

Last edited:

Forget worrying about your cycle, no matter what you take, you are killing potential gains with a diet this bad.

Do MUCH more research of appropriate macros and spend a LOT more time designing a higher quality diet. Shakes are for additional protein, not the basis of a diet. WHOLE foods are the base, and should make up 90% of you diet.

Disregard your cycle, pay attention to improving your diet significantly before even bothering to add in gear.

this is what you should pay attention to!

also these pre planned cycles are retarded, if you have been off for a hwile you will make progress with anything, why not start small and add shit in?

how anyone can account for what is going to happen 15 weeks in is beyond me, you don't even know if your training is going to progress on that level, in all probability it wont, you are not going to get consistently stronger for 20 weeks keeping everything the same.

start with a lil test, take that as far as you can maybe 8-12 weeks until you max out your training, decondition/recover and go back with a lil more.

adding the tren in late will improve the effectiveness of your cycle.

hcg and nolva on hand is also pretty old and meaningless, use and ai to keep e in check the entire time.

also 300mgs of eq is pretty low for eq. eq is just like dbol with a big ester that doesn't aromatize much. the ester takes up almost half the weight, that would be like running less then 200mgs dbol/wk...

Once you come up with a meal plan don't be afraid to share, I like reading through meal plans. I work on call 24/7 and always trying to take good ideas from what I can.

You guys need to agonize over diet as much as you do over a cycle.

On one note just try to be flexable because as some have said you may have to change up some things.............

DITTO- nothing beats whole food in my book , it takes energy to digest contributing to metabolism . No need for proviron don't waste a cent. . Your proposed cycle looks perfect to get back into things . Carry on train hard and good luck

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

DITTO- nothing beats whole food in my book , it takes energy to digest contributing to metabolism . No need for proviron don't waste a cent. . Your proposed cycle looks perfect to get back into things . Carry on train hard and good luck

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Proviron is actually a very safe and useful compound. It increases your free test which is more important than total test and also works as a mild AI. The only reason I could see what you're saying is bc his body fat is so high. It's true that Proviron works better when body fat is lower, but that goes with all steroids. Obviously it doesn't compare to 19 nor compounds, but its still a useful compound IMO. Proviron is essentially an oral version of Masteron as their molecular structures are virtually identical. Actually, I won't run another cycle with out running Proviron or Masteron.

Care to share what you don't like about it?

this is what you should pay attention to!

also these pre planned cycles are retarded, if you have been off for a hwile you will make progress with anything, why not start small and add shit in?

how anyone can account for what is going to happen 15 weeks in is beyond me, you don't even know if your training is going to progress on that level, in all probability it wont, you are not going to get consistently stronger for 20 weeks keeping everything the same.

start with a lil test, take that as far as you can maybe 8-12 weeks until you max out your training, decondition/recover and go back with a lil more.

adding the tren in late will improve the effectiveness of your cycle.

hcg and nolva on hand is also pretty old and meaningless, use and ai to keep e in check the entire time.

also 300mgs of eq is pretty low for eq. eq is just like dbol with a big ester that doesn't aromatize much. the ester takes up almost half the weight, that would be like running less then 200mgs dbol/wk...

Solid posts from both guys and I agree with everything that you guys are saying.

Great input. thanks guys. Definitely going to hone in on the diet aspect and rethink the amount of gear I injest from the start...\

Much appreciated

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner