4 bottles of 200mg/ml EQ in 10ml
6 bottles of 200mg/ml Test E in 10ml
100 Dbol tabs (10mg)
100 Anavar tabs (10mg)
A ton of Tren
A ton of T3
A ton of Clen
A ton of Nolva

Now for my stats....34 years old, been lifting for about 17 years....crossed over to the darkside about 3 years ago and have ran 5 cycles consisting mostly of test only, or test/tren, or test/deca. never used orals before and never used t3 or clen. would someone with a little more experience than me please arrange this for me? Currently i am at 220lb. 6ft tall. prob 12-15% BF, but i eat like crap right now. that will change when this cycle starts up.
Am kinda leary about running this during 10 weeks, so im thinking more around 15-20 weeks. Dbol to kickstart and the var to come off with. nolva throughout. clen and t3 every 2 or 3 weeks. How about the rest of it? Any help? and btw, am already on HRT of 100mg Test Cyp per week due to a screwed up pituitary that doesnt kick out enough LH (and not from gear abuse....all previous cycles have been mild by any comparison), so im not particularly worried about PCT, since I'll technically "stay on". thanks for any input.

Nobody on here knows you better than you. Why don't you post a cycle and ask us to critique it. I doubt that anyone is gonna go out on a limb and try and design a cycle for you.

You said you eat like crap. I always try and begin a cycle "after" I've dropped unwanted BF and have my diet in order - something to ponder.

What are your goals for the cycle? I mean are you going all bulker and adding as much mass as possible or maybe you wanna cut up a little, more lean mass?

Well///

Personally I would throw the T-3 in the trash or sell it lol. I would run EQ at 600 mgs a week, 600 mgs of Test, 30-40mg of dbol Ed, Then when you run out of EQ and dbol, switch to tren, still running the test. After this you could run some var at 30mgs ED and then throw in the clen. Just what I would do.

Last edited:
Thanks Ivan, that seems most like what I was planning. If I were to run the test at 600/wk (technically 700/wk since Im on HRT) I could run a test base over 20wks. The 600mg Eq/wk sounds good, then taper it off and start the tren up. Of course Id be running Dbol until I run out. Finish off the cycle with Test, tren, and the anavar. Thinking about getting some injectable winny and run it also throughout ED. Im basically really looking for the most gains I can make in both size and strength, in that order. I appreciate the input guys, as I have a little experience in this, but not near as much as some of the others on here. I am a nurse/paramedic so I know about these substances, but I like to hear first-hand accounts of how great they really work in concordance with others. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131