over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle length, dosages, and sanity

Are you piggybacking any other sups on with that cycle? Or test e alone? What about pct?
Are your goals to compete?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No on competition as I will be doing a anabol bd oral and ug test E cycle.

I normally take 500mgs a week, never had an issue, except water weight safe gains

Well said brother. I see daily on all boards people asking questions that should've been extensively researched before even considering using AAS

I've posted this so many times over the last few years, but since so few seem to get the message, I'll try once more.

1) To even consider using AAS, you should have AT LEAST two years of hard, consistant training under your belt. Preferably, you've trained for longer, tried all types of training (powerlifting, high-intensity, reps, different frequencies, many different exercise, etc), and reached a point where everything you try with varying diets and training has left you stuck at some point in strength and size for a year or so. I'd be willing to bet that most beginnners who think they've done everything and are stuck, havent exhausted all the training and diet possibilities. For example, DC regularly puts serious size on natural guys who've tried everything else.

2) You should know how your body responds to diet. Do you hold water on lots of simple carbs? Do you need to eat a lot to keep your weight up, or do you struggle with putting on excess bodyfat? And on and on...

3) MANY AAS go through a process called aromatization in the liver where your liver turns androgens into estrogens. These are all the test compounds, anadrol, d-bol, etc. The trens and deca have progesterone side effects. This all adds up to lots of water retention and "bloating," and this is NOT size! The extra estrogen will cause you to add FAT in addition to water.

4) Use anti-estrogens such as nolvadex, and add an anti-aromatase such as arimidex. Stay on these a good six weeks after your last shot to give your body a chance to normalize, while keeping the estrogen levels down. Yuo could add in some clomid to enhace the HPT axis, and hcg - this gets a bit trickier.

5) Avoid supressing (shutting down) your HPT axis as much as possible with shorter cycles (6-8 weeks), and the lowest doses you need.

6) There is not one beginner here (or anywhere!) who needs more than 350 or so TOTAL mg (that means all the drugs you plan on taking added together) per week for their first 3-4 cycles. More is not better, and just gives you lots of sides to deal with at a time when you're trying to figure out how your body will respond to various AAS.

7) Stuffing yourself will only make you fat. Absorption of proteins, carbs, and fats is transport mediated and cannot be "forced." Yuor caloric needs are dictated by your muscle mass, matabolic rate, and energy output (training and daily activities). The reason Ronnie and Jay can get away with eating 5000+ calories a day is their tremendous muscle mass, possible use of thyroid drugs to speed metabolism, and workloads that would kill a horse. Virtually all non-pro level bodybuilders who try this will simply end up FAT.

7) Finally, if you going to use AAS to simply look good - don't. It'll be a waste of money and time, and expose you to potential side effects and legal risks all for what? So you can wear a tight shirt in the clubs? Come on! Consider AAS IF all the first two above have been achieved, and you really want to compete.

I've probably missed some stuff here, but guys, do some homework, ask questions, and listen to the advice of people who've been there and made many of these mistakes already. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something and save yorself some grief.

very helpful , thanks alot

250mg twice a week Mon morning/ Thurs evening is a good start. That's what I did for my first. I did a dbol kick start. I would start with test only tho

Thanks for making this a sticky great post! Keeping your sanity is number 1 priority especially during prep! TONS OF GOOD INFO HERE

I've posted this so many times over the last few years, but since so few seem to get the message, I'll try once more.

1) To even consider using AAS, you should have AT LEAST two years of hard, consistant training under your belt. Preferably, you've trained for longer, tried all types of training (powerlifting, high-intensity, reps, different frequencies, many different exercise, etc), and reached a point where everything you try with varying diets and training has left you stuck at some point in strength and size for a year or so. I'd be willing to bet that most beginnners who think they've done everything and are stuck, havent exhausted all the training and diet possibilities. For example, DC regularly puts serious size on natural guys who've tried everything else.

2) You should know how your body responds to diet. Do you hold water on lots of simple carbs? Do you need to eat a lot to keep your weight up, or do you struggle with putting on excess bodyfat? And on and on...

3) MANY AAS go through a process called aromatization in the liver where your liver turns androgens into estrogens. These are all the test compounds, anadrol, d-bol, etc. The trens and deca have progesterone side effects. This all adds up to lots of water retention and "bloating," and this is NOT size! The extra estrogen will cause you to add FAT in addition to water.

4) Use anti-estrogens such as nolvadex, and add an anti-aromatase such as arimidex. Stay on these a good six weeks after your last shot to give your body a chance to normalize, while keeping the estrogen levels down. Yuo could add in some clomid to enhace the HPT axis, and hcg - this gets a bit trickier.

5) Avoid supressing (shutting down) your HPT axis as much as possible with shorter cycles (6-8 weeks), and the lowest doses you need.

6) There is not one beginner here (or anywhere!) who needs more than 350 or so TOTAL mg (that means all the drugs you plan on taking added together) per week for their first 3-4 cycles. More is not better, and just gives you lots of sides to deal with at a time when you're trying to figure out how your body will respond to various AAS.

7) Stuffing yourself will only make you fat. Absorption of proteins, carbs, and fats is transport mediated and cannot be "forced." Yuor caloric needs are dictated by your muscle mass, matabolic rate, and energy output (training and daily activities). The reason Ronnie and Jay can get away with eating 5000+ calories a day is their tremendous muscle mass, possible use of thyroid drugs to speed metabolism, and workloads that would kill a horse. Virtually all non-pro level bodybuilders who try this will simply end up FAT.

7) Finally, if you going to use AAS to simply look good - don't. It'll be a waste of money and time, and expose you to potential side effects and legal risks all for what? So you can wear a tight shirt in the clubs? Come on! Consider AAS IF all the first two above have been achieved, and you really want to compete.

I've probably missed some stuff here, but guys, do some homework, ask questions, and listen to the advice of people who've been there and made many of these mistakes already. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something and save yorself some grief.

This is great Informative information! This should be posted on the home page as soon as you enter the site. I always appreciate useful information from credible sources. Its great to have knowledgeable members here like you. This is what makes pm a great place. Thank you!:)

DAD-

Although a little late, still glad to see such a good post! Thanks for your nice sharing!:lightbulb:

Planning my first cycle and want to cut away some fat. I want to run a Stanzolol and test cycle but I'm not sure what Test would be good to stack with Stanzolol.. I want to see results quick.

Thanks for the sound advice! Is kept in mind. I have been training hard since about age 12! Always pushed it hard in the weight room. I was dumb to do my first test cycle at 18 but lifting and athletics is all that ever mattered to me. I suppose if there is meaning behind the risks you are willing to take then all is worth it. As with anything in life yea?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws