over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle length, dosages, and sanity

If i did a test enathate cycle for 500 mg a week for 12 weeks should i take aromasin or amiredex for on cycle support i know to take clomid and nolvadex for pct will i maintain my gains after it all i would like to keep much gains as possible

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If i did a test enathate cycle for 500 mg a week for 12 weeks should i take aromasin or amiredex for on cycle support i know to take clomid and nolvadex for pct will i maintain my gains after it all i would like to keep much gains as possible

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've always preferred arimidex over aromasin for on cycle.

I see this post has been around for some time, but good advice never gets old. Thanks for taking the time to share your good advice with us.

If I did 12 wk test only @ 500 mg, what should I add to check water retention? Suggestions please.

If I did 12 wk test only @ 500 mg, what should I add to check water retention? Suggestions please.
you need to control your estradiol levels. You can use antiestrogens. high estradiol retains water. I would be the first to do a blood test for estradiol levels on your cycle.

Proviron did the trick.. thanks buddy

I see this thread started in 2006, but it is as accurate today as it was then. I wish that I would have listened to similar advice when I first began using AAS many years ago when I was way to young.

Hindsight is 20/20. It’s tough to tell 18-21 year olds anything, and I was no exception to that rule. I would definitely do many, many things differently if I could go back in time and still keep the life lessons in mind that I had to learn the hard way.

I see this thread started in 2006, but it is as accurate today as it was then. I wish that I would have listened to similar advice when I first began using AAS many years ago when I was way to young.

Hindsight is 20/20. It’s tough to tell 18-21 year olds anything, and I was no exception to that rule. I would definitely do many, many things differently if I could go back in time and still keep the life lessons in mind that I had to learn the hard way.
(y)(y)(y)

Hard to believe this pose is like 17 years old. I'm new here and just read it and the advice is very helpful (especially about first cycles and total dosage) and thought this could use a bump for the other new folks joining the forum. I've had a great response to only 200mg of test for TRT and am now contemplating where to go from here. As an old guy just south of 50 longevity is the name of the game. I used up all of my reckless abandon in Iraq.

Thank you for the wisdom and insight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity