over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Log - Powered by GearSquad

bigsport

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Okay guys, as you know Team GS is looking to gear up and make some noise. If any of you have read some of my posts in the past, then you will know I am a straight shooter, no fucking B/S. If something works I will give it praise, if it sucks, I will say it sucks.

I have laid my next cycle out for you guys to take a look. For various reasons I have kept the doses private at this point. If you really want the dosages you can insert your own into the sheet and roleplay at your leisure. The way you see it, is the way it will be run though.

As far as diet is concerned at this point I dont have any specifics to share, honestly b/c I really dont know myself. I dont follow any set diet per say. I eat very clean at each meal and like to mix things up as often as possible, this helps keep me motivated to eat and eliminates the monotony associated with dieting. As far as I am concerned it I continue to burn bodyfat thats all that matters. Typically I have no problems controlling weight. The only time I adhere to something strict would be the final 4 weeks out.

Just to make everyone aware, this thing should be up and running by early November. As I told Osiris earlier, I have a minor surgery to deal with in a few days, which will keep me down for a week or two. After that we can get this moving. At that point I will post up some before pics, along with current stats so we can take a look post cycle. Along the way I will update the thread once a week with bodyweight, strength, etc. I am also hoping to get some lab work up before we begin and post cycle as well.

Test Enanthate, Prop, Tren and Masteron will be exclusively GearSquad. The remaining items will be made up of various European human grade pharmaceuticals.

Stay Tuned.

Attachments

• cycle.JPG
    cycle.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 523
Bro I am very interested seeing how this turns out. Cycle looks great friend! I have used 1 particular sponsor for my last four orders, but want something different and to compare to. So real true feedback will be awesome!!

That's one hell of a cycle. Sometimes I'll start with short and long esters, then drop the SE, but re introduce them again at the end like you have. I personally can't handle that many orals but you are a bad mofo already so this should be interesting.

These logs are great so people(if there are any who haven't used sparty/GS) can see that the products are really good.

Good luck with the surgery and then it sounds like it's time to get back into beast mode. I think you would make me look skinny standing next to you. Lol.

Last edited:
very detailed bro!!!

I look forward to watching your progress

Alright I am going to throw up a relaxed photo of my present physique. I am not taking my shirt off, etc, what you see is what you get. Once this thing gets rolling I will get some more up.

Attachments

• relaxed.jpg
    relaxed.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 489
very detailed bro!!!

I look forward to watching your progress

im going to try and make things as easy as possible for people to follow along. nothing worse then not being able to understand what the fuck people are doing. i figure its easier than answering a million questions down the road...

Dam seems like the SQUAD is every where lately

Nice breakdown of what/when on the chart ! Lookin goood

Really like the ideal of the chart makes it very eazy to follow what your doing and in what weeks.

Damn I need to step it up! That's is a legit cycle...gear squad all the way! Look forward to your log

once it hits Nov. are you planning on hitting the stage 16 weeks later?
looks like a solid plan for first callout
-c

once it hits Nov. are you planning on hitting the stage 16 weeks later?
looks like a solid plan for first callout
-c

thats a good question. as of right now i have no definitive plan to do such a thing. it really comes down to how things come together though. ive been off for a little while now so it will be an adjustment for me in the beginning. the good thing is that im still in decent shape despite being off.

its def a possibility though and the NY metropolitan show falls right into place, as well as bev francis.

how did this work out for you bro - you look pretty damn big in your avitar. alo? did u like it? what dose did u run?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws