over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Opinions!!!

Rayment7

Banned
I am starting another cycle in a couple of weeks and just wanted some in put. I am 5,11 210 15%bf.

Weeks 1-15 Test Cyp 500mg
Weeks 1-15 Deca 500mg
Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ED

Weeks 1-20 Letro 2.5mg ED
Weeks 17-20 Clomid ED

Also have HCG on hand but not sure if I should take it 5000iu every 4 weeks or just during PCT.

What do you guys think? How much should I expect to gain.. I eat very clean(Chicken, veggies, fish Etc)

I know this is a bulking cycle but with the way I eat (No saturated or trans Fat.... Not empty calories) can I expect for my bodyfat to drop due to the test?

I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 3 times a week and abs twice.

Let me know everything you guys think from results to methods!!!!

Thanks Guys

Personally I would drop the deca a couple weeks before the test.

Pct

I would say dont start the letro until 2 weeks in. Some estrogen is good..Run it at a very low dose-as low as possible to avoid estrogen build up. At end of cycle maybe throw in some nolva to mix with clomid 4 pct. Clomid is good at raising LH hormone (pct function) and nolva is the original choice for pct. Maybe throw in some hcg if your cycle is extreme as it sounds 2 restart those nuts up quick !!!!

2.5mg of letro ED for 20 weeks is insane. In fact I would not take it at all unless you start to show signs of gyno and then start with the lowest dose that works. Estrogen is very healthy and eliminating it will cause numerous health problems.

I also agree with running the testosterone for 2 weeks longer then the deca.

2.5mg of letro ED for 20 weeks is insane. In fact I would not take it at all unless you start to show signs of gyno and then start with the lowest dose that works. Estrogen is very healthy and eliminating it will cause numerous health problems.

I did not mean that I was going to start taking 2.5mg ED at the beginning sorry about the misunderstanding.. But i should wait and see if any signs of gyno appear?

Can you explain this theory a little more.. I know they say more isnt always better but 300 test seems a little low and does the deca and anadrol.

Not really, combing all three is 675mg. with a good DIET, that is plenty, unless you are competing.

I am starting another cycle in a couple of weeks and just wanted some in put. I am 5,11 210 15%bf.

Weeks 1-15 Test Cyp 500mg
Weeks 1-15 Deca 500mg
Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ED

Weeks 1-20 Letro 2.5mg ED
Weeks 17-20 Clomid ED

Also have HCG on hand but not sure if I should take it 5000iu every 4 weeks or just during PCT.

What do you guys think? How much should I expect to gain.. I eat very clean(Chicken, veggies, fish Etc)

I know this is a bulking cycle but with the way I eat (No saturated or trans Fat.... Not empty calories) can I expect for my bodyfat to drop due to the test?

I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 3 times a week and abs twice.

Let me know everything you guys think from results to methods!!!!

Thanks Guys

You are taking 1700mg. of AAS? You must be a top competitor.:rolleyes: You problem is your DIET, you can take all the AAS in the world, and without proper nutrition, you are wasting money. Way too much, and you are not eating as clean as you think at 15% BF.;)

yea man definitely back off on the letro(femara). What i do is wait till i start to need it and then use 1/4 tab once or twice a week at the most.

If your estrogen level is too low it can effect your joints, immune system, etc.
If you have adex your better off with that imho. But letro at a very low dose will work.

well

You are taking 1700mg. of AAS? You must be a top competitor.:rolleyes: You problem is your DIET, you can take all the AAS in the world, and without proper nutrition, you are wasting money. Way too much, and you are not eating as clean as you think at 15% BF.;)

You should never judge a cycle on the weight of it ( 1700mg) .........what matters more is the type of drug........duration, etc.....

WAYYYYY TOO MUCH LETRO. 2.5mg ed! no way even with sighns.
.25 - .5 e3d-eod basicly 1/4th of the pill 2-3times a week.

i have never taken so much. even when gyno showed up o.5mg eod fixed itthen backed to e3d and was fine.

run the test 2 weeks longer then deca.
AND DONT USE HCG DURING PCT! up till right before pct "day of or few day before" but not thru pct.

what i like is to run 500iu 2 times a week "=1000iu every week" for the last 5 weeks of cycle leading up to when i start pct.

i dont think you know enuff about the stuff your doing or aas.
and you say "ready to run another cycle" ???
what where your other cycles and how many??

hope i helped a bit.

I also think you need to look at your diet . fats are good for u
not trans fat as already stated thats shit hase no rezz to get in you mouth.

high protein, med fat, med carb diet to bulk man dont go all fish n veggies chicken n veggies 5 times a day bull shit . you nead to EAT alot of things high in fat. throw in a few penutbutter sandwiches every day. oliv oil on ANYTHING you can add it to.
iv put it in my protein drinks before lol!

wiht out diet you have nothing and with out diet REST and good trainning your realy fuked.

read up alot on the forums about diet and aas lot to learn i learn somthing every at least week still. o also search " DC training" im only just learning it and incorperating it into my life but it seems promising.

good luck and sry if i sound like an ass lol

any ideas of what kinda of weight I should expect to gain from this cycle?

If you had Phil Heath's or Kevin Levrone's genetics (and as Pesty outlined FOLLOWED A GOOD DIET), I'd be willing to bet A LOT. :)

Is this your case? ;)

my mind would go...

15 weeks of test. Thats almost four months. 500mg per wk straight through. 7500mgs. Ok, If it were in my hands?????Hypothetical????? 250 per wk for three weeks. 500 the next three. *750+ the three after that. How much do I have left? Lets seeeeeee 3000mg's. So back down three weeks at 500. At this point I should be feeling big and swole and showing it like a mo fo for if I had a good reason beyond competing for the cycle such as an event or family reunion...this would be the best period to schedule these events because at this point I would be hard pressed to fit through doors (if it were me ;) ). 250 for three and off. Ya that looks like a good pyramid. I run my drol for those peak 500+ weeks.
Only when the supply is unlimited and the word "cycle" gets thrown out the window (you fugers have all been their) only then would I use 500mgs straight through without a rise in mg usage. I would still go off gradually at the end of a long duration of Test use but by that time the damage be done.

*the "+" is whatever mg's of test would remain after the pyramid (750mg) get divided by three and added to those high mg weeks.

Last edited:
Id drop the test to 300, the deca to 200 and the anadrol to 25.

+1
IMO the only sane answer yet. Just the thought of 100mg of drol for 4 weeks makes my liver hurt. Yeah, you will gain a lot of weight with the cycle you proposed but at least 50% of that would be bloat. As soon as you stop - its gone. Some people talk about the fascia stretching with increased water retention, but I think its over-rated.
One of the benefits of taking a highly aromatizing AAS like drol is the weight and strength gain. So, that being said, why would you take an aromitase-inhibitor? Why not control the sides with a lower amount? Heck, it will save your liver some wear & tear in the process...
My $0.02

here's what im seeing...your going to run your cycle the way you want to run it anyway. go ahead. youll either hit the nail on the head or youll screw it all up. either way your going to learn something. i know i usually say 250-500mg a week test is plenty,proper pct blah blah blah. but noone listens(except for a few noobies in the beginners forum thank god). so do the next best thing to doing the right thing and get your diet in check, get your bloog work done and after the cycle is over...pm phil...hire him...and do whatever he says. thats my plan. and im willing to bet dollars to doughnuts ill get the results i want. just be safe man.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear