over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle opinions

pumped47

Registered
Newbies
alright bros I'm starting a nice cycle soon and need opinions. i have lost a lot of size and strength due to wrestling and grappling. I'm ready to put on lean size again. iv done many basic cycle in the past and now I'm looking for something a little more interesting. here it goes.

the only thing i haven't tried in this cycle is the HGH. i have green tops. i wanna add some winni and mast prop towards the end. if anyone has any good advice hit me up! thanks.

!8 week cycle:

100-200mg/EOD Test Prop - Weeks 1-5

500-700mg/wk Test E - Weeks 1-18

100mg/ED anadrol - weeks 1-5

500mg/wk EQ - Weeks 1-18

4-6iu/5days on 2 off- HGH for the next 6 months.

10mg/ED nova

Post cycle will be clomid and hcg.

Not bad. Certainly a test and GH based cycle is always a good choice. I train with a few MMA guys and they love tren and mast. Very excellent for adding lean mass and improving the bodies strength to weight ratio and stuff like that

Not bad. Certainly a test and GH based cycle is always a good choice. I train with a few MMA guys and they love tren and mast. Very excellent for adding lean mass and improving the bodies strength to weight ratio and stuff like that

when i retain water it always in the muscle i never seem to get the sub q water retention. i stay pretty lean even when bulking. i love teen but it effects my cardio too much and mast i was thinking about adding towards the end of my cycle.. maybe last 6 week? not sure. I'm proly at 6% BF right now, maybe below that.

looks like a decent routine, but i would run exemestane at 12.5mg daily if i was you instead of nolva.might cost you a couple dollars more but you'll be way happier with your results

Looks decent. I would pick your doses and stick with them instead of 100-200 eod. I also would add aromisin at 6.25 or 12.5mg a day and leave the nolva out. Nolva will prevent or stop growth of gyno but it really does nothing to eliminate estro, it's just blocking it from the receptor in breast tissue so you would still have possibly elevated levels of estro floating around.

Why do you want to add winny to the end? I'm not a big fan of winny. I see it as a contest prep drug. It seems that it only pulls water off, causes joint pain, bad on lipids, then that water will return after stopping it. Some people swear by it but I have no use for it. I would rather add mast.

And I would be very very surprised if you were 6% bf. We are talking pros walking on stage, certainly you are not lower than that but it's not really important.

Last edited:
alright bros I'm starting a nice cycle soon and need opinions. i have lost a lot of size and strength due to wrestling and grappling. I'm ready to put on lean size again. iv done many basic cycle in the past and now I'm looking for something a little more interesting. here it goes.

the only thing i haven't tried in this cycle is the HGH. i have green tops. i wanna add some winni and mast prop towards the end. if anyone has any good advice hit me up! thanks.

!8 week cycle:

100-200mg/EOD Test Prop - Weeks 1-5

500-700mg/wk Test E - Weeks 1-18

100mg/ED anadrol - weeks 1-5

500mg/wk EQ - Weeks 1-18

4-6iu/5days on 2 off- HGH for the next 6 months.

10mg/ED nova

move the prop and drol one 11-15 and the other 16-20. this way you will keep the progress going. dont use the nolva if you dont need to.

Looks decent. I would pick your doses and stick with them instead of 100-200 eod. I also would add aromisin at 6.25 or 12.5mg a day and leave the nolva out. Nolva will prevent or stop growth of gyno but it really does nothing to eliminate estro, it's just blocking it from the receptor in breast tissue so you would still have possibly elevated levels of estro floating around.

Why do you want to add winny to the end? I'm not a big fan of winny. I see it as a contest prep drug. It seems that it only pulls water off, causes joint pain, bad on lipids, then that water will return after stopping it. Some people swear by it but I have no use for it. I would rather add mast.

And I would be very very surprised if you were 6% bf. We are talking pros walking on stage, certainly you are not lower than that but it's not really important.

i wrestle D1 college. my BF was 4% about a month ago. i know what BF i have haha. haven't tested it since but I'm lean as shit. i am pretty good at knowing my own body. and winni works great for me. never tried mast i think ill give it a shot.

move the prop and drol one 11-15 and the other 16-20. this way you will keep the progress going. dont use the nolva if you dont need to.

thanks! how should i kick start the cycle then?

and i know some may think if I'm a wrestler why would i do this cycle considering the season coming up.. well i hurt my shoulder and taking this year off to heal it. i figure the hgh should help a lot. I'm not very big i weigh about 156 right now. i wrestle 149. off season i walk around at 190 with about 8-9% bf. my diet is clean as it gets and i know some may think its stupid putting on a lot of muscle just to cut weight again but every time i bulk up and cut down I'm significantly bigger and stronger than the last time. I'm trying to focus on quality muscle here. my pops was an old school bodybuilder competed on a national level for years so i have pretty good genetics on my side. at 190 people think i weigh 220 haha. thanks for the helps guys

Last edited:
:yeahthat: not too many people walk around a 6%..just say'n. What did u use to test your BF?

I'm ready to put on lean size again. iv done many basic cycle in the past and now I'm looking for something a little more interesting. here it goes.

18 week cycle:

100-200mg/EOD Test Prop - Weeks 1-5 DELETE FROM CYCLE

500-700mg/wk Test E - Weeks 1-18 RUN AT 700MG

100mg/ED anadrol - weeks 1-5 RUN ANAVAR, NOT ADROL

500mg/wk EQ - Weeks 1-18 THIS IS GOOD

4-6iu/5days on 2 off- HGH for the next 6 months. FIRST TIME RUNNING GH...STICK WITH 4IU THEN MAKE ADJUSTMENTS JUST IN CASE SIDES ARE TOO MUCH FOR YOU.

10mg/ED nova

Made comments in bold man

thanks! how should i kick start the cycle then?

it will kick itself just fine. the hormones will increase gradually in your blood, no need for kicks. i feel the gear the first days, i think this is enough of a kick :).

Why don't you blast the GH ?

For the maximum results !

haha don't got any pics sorry guys. again, i was 149lbs when i walk around in the off season at 185-190ish.. i start my diet a few months before season and gradually loose the lbs. weigh ins I'm dehydrated as shit and starved haha.

make sure you run the test 1 week longer than the equipoise, eq is a longer ester.. be sure it is out before you start pct.

i would drop the prop.

to go from 190 at 8-9% to 149 at 4% you are loosing a shit load of muscle. You are loosing 40 pounds about 10 of which is fat, that means you are loosing 30 pounds of muscle???

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws