over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Options and Suggestions Please!

BKCE87

Registered
Like the title says, I am planning my cycle for when I finally get back to the states in the next 2 months. I have lost a lot of size, as well as strength over the last 9 months. I am thinking of a few different cycles to bulk back up, and would greatly appreciate some feedback from the knowledgable members of this forum. I have run a variety of cycles in the past, never with gh though.

Cycle 1:
750mg Sustanon ramping up to 1000mg for 16 weeks
50 mg proviron
10 ius gh ED
Exemestane as needed
HCG 250 ius twice a week

Cycle 2:
300 mg test prop a week
300 mg npp a week
300 mg mast a week
10 ius gh eod
Exemestane
HCG 250 ius twice a week

My goal is to gain back as much size and weight as possible. Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

I'm currently running test and npp and I love it. Npp is doses higher then test and I haven't had any sides. Oh and did I mention I'm blowing up like crazy!

I'm currently running test and npp and I love it. Npp is doses higher then test and I haven't had any sides. Oh and did I mention I'm blowing up like crazy!

is it possible to make third fourth options? or are you gung hoe on these two you set forth?

Personally , Id go with option 2 but id up the test and NPP just slightly to 350-400 range and save the mast for a cut. Maybe kickstart with an oral. I love my drol! Haha

Those are just the two I was thinking of. I'm open to suggestions.

if considering 1200 is your total mg... please remember I do not things according to the book and I myself may catch some flack for posting these options however this is what I like to do.

Option 1
700 npp
500 mast
arimidex as much as you need according to blood work

This option is tighter physique not very fast gains...

option 2
1050 npp
140 prop
arimidex as much as needed according to blood work

This option will add more volume to your physique a lot faster, I feel this is if you are more experienced,

Personally I would do this according to your situation...

1-4
500npp
140 prop

5-8
700 npp
350 mast
140 prop

9-12
1050 npp
350 mast

13-16
700 npp
700 mast

so you can get the best of both worlds and see which compounds you like to use for future?

Last edited:
Very basic cycle of
600-800 test
1/2 test dosage nandrolone
and an oral dbol,tbol or drol always worked good in gaining size

Very basic cycle of
600-800 test
1/2 test dosage nandrolone
and an oral dbol,tbol or drol always worked good in gaining size

for you... but this isn't always the case for everyone , not saying my choices are better for him, not at all. I am just relaying what has helped me and that is he needs to find which things work for him. So instead of sticking with 1 option for 16-20 weeks maybe 3-4 combined into 1 for that period, with faster acting compounds to get a better idea, Would you not agree? I do know many a people are still stuck in the test is best idea(not saying you are), and I don't have a problem with that if it works for you. I think that is why some people tend to follow certain ppls advice more religiously because what they have said worked for them personally, making their learning curve that much steeper.

I am not against trying out new and different cycle ideas than what I have previously done, one thing I won't do is a cycle without test though. In the past I blew up if time on 750 test/600 deca. I am trying npp out this time as I like fast acting esters because they give the option to change mid cycle without much clearing time ( not test, but things like tren ). I know just eating normally again when I get out of this shithole I will easily gain 10-15 lbs back without AAS. I am just wanting to maximize my bounce back. I keep reading about low test/high tren/npp/mast/deca whatever it just seems so counter intuitive to what I am used to!! Like I said thoug I am willing to try out new methods.

That is key , I believe in everything in life there is not one way to do something . Once you get stuck in the I "need" this or need to do that mentality , is when you get stuck. I have been there before and it's truly a hard place to get out of. It's so true that if we didn't have these boards I'm sure I would of done things different from the get go. Not just w/ drugs but training, diet.

Experiment responsibly , definitely document all info , take pictures and after a year of trying a few different things you will see what works for you. That is what counts. All the best w/ your endeavours.

High test, and oral, and gh is pretty basic and gets the job done, that drol strength is one of a kind :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131