over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle question - Clen, ECA, AAS

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
New here, kind of.

Anyway, I'm in my 30s and on TRT, been cycling for a while, just for some background.

For the past few months I've bee n cruising on 250 test cyp with some TNE here and there preworkout. Also using GHRP2/Mod GRF 3x/day. Also been taking ECA for about 5 weeks at regular doses. I'm sitting now at about 205lbs and 9%bf.

I'm going on a trip in 5 weeks and want to look my best, so I want to cut up until then. On hand I have 20ml test cyp 250, 10ml mast E 200, 10ml Tren E, and 70 tabs 50mg anavar. I also have unlimited ghrp2 and mod grf, ECA, clen, and letro (well not "unlimited" but more than enough).

What I am probably going to do is run 400 tren, 400 mast, and 250 test per week for the 5 weeks along with some letro at a very low dose.

My questions are as follows:

1. how would you guys layer in the anavar?
2. how many weeks out would you stop the peptides to reduce water retention?
3. should i stop the ECA and run clen for a few weeks and then switch back to ECA? I've never run clen before but heard about doing it this way.
4. any other thoughts....

thanks guys in advance for your input.

New here, kind of.

Anyway, I'm in my 30s and on TRT, been cycling for a while, just for some background.

For the past few months I've bee n cruising on 250 test cyp with some TNE here and there preworkout. Also using GHRP2/Mod GRF 3x/day. Also been taking ECA for about 5 weeks at regular doses. I'm sitting now at about 205lbs and 9%bf.

I'm going on a trip in 5 weeks and want to look my best, so I want to cut up until then. On hand I have 20ml test cyp 250, 10ml mast E 200, 10ml Tren E, and 70 tabs 50mg anavar. I also have unlimited ghrp2 and mod grf, ECA, clen, and letro (well not "unlimited" but more than enough).

What I am probably going to do is run 400 tren, 400 mast, and 250 test per week for the 5 weeks along with some letro at a very low dose.

My questions are as follows:

1. how would you guys layer in the anavar? Start it from day 1
2. how many weeks out would you stop the peptides to reduce water retention? Depending how easily you hold water, anywhere from 10-15 days
3. should i stop the ECA and run clen for a few weeks and then switch back to ECA? I've never run clen before but heard about doing it this way. I would do the usual 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks off and during the off time run ECA
4. any other thoughts....My only issue with the proposed cycle is you will not get the full effect of tren e and mast e in 5 weeks as enanthate esters can take up to 4 weeks to build up, you will feel the hormones but will not get the visual effects, UNLESS you are have been on them for a little while now if not switch over to tren ace and mast p

thanks guys in advance for your input.

See bold.

See bold.

Thanks a lot bud. Question on your thought on switching to short esters - yes obviously this makes sense but I am trying to just work with what I have on hand - what if I front loaded the tren and mast and tapered off towards the end of the 5 weeks? wouldnt blood levels be elevated generally to the extent a short ester like prop or ace were used? i mean, mathematically it should make sense but obviously there are other factors (which maybe i am not thinking of here).

Funds tight at the moment w the holidays coming up which is why i am trying to work with what i have on hand and not spend any more cash.

No problem at all.

I totally get the reason of not switching to short esters due to funds, vacays are expensive nowadays :(.

As far as front loading I'm not too sure as I don't front load and never have, I use an oral or prop to kick start the cycle. But i see what you mean and how that can help however I believe that even though the hormones peaked it would take a few more weeks for the visual effects to be drastic.

How about saving the mast and tren and running test, clen/eca and var. That alongside a SOLID diet and cardio can yield some pretty impressive results.

No problem at all.

I totally get the reason of not switching to short esters due to funds, vacays are expensive nowadays :(.

As far as front loading I'm not too sure as I don't front load and never have, I use an oral or prop to kick start the cycle. But i see what you mean and how that can help however I believe that even though the hormones peaked it would take a few more weeks for the visual effects to be drastic.

How about saving the mast and tren and running test, clen/eca and var. That alongside a SOLID diet and cardio can yield some pretty impressive results.

Yea that was what I've been thinking, maybe its best to save them and just run the var along with clen and my TRT dose.

But, knowing me im probably just going to front load and use them up now and see what happens lol. im going to bulk for a few months afterwards so by the time i cut up again funds wont be an issue, just are currently like right at this very moment.

I've never tried var or mast before, but have run tren E a few times. I took a before picture so when im done ill post how i liked it and some before and after shots along with the cucle i end up going with. try to get some good rep on this board as a newb

thanks again!

I always frontload long esters like test e and deca.
I can really tell its working by the second/third week(no change in diet/training and Im bloating like a mofo)

Yea that was what I've been thinking, maybe its best to save them and just run the var along with clen and my TRT dose.

But, knowing me im probably just going to front load and use them up now and see what happens lol. im going to bulk for a few months afterwards so by the time i cut up again funds wont be an issue, just are currently like right at this very moment.

I've never tried var or mast before, but have run tren E a few times. I took a before picture so when im done ill post how i liked it and some before and after shots along with the cucle i end up going with. try to get some good rep on this board as a newb

thanks again!

Right on, I think that's a wise decision to run the Var/Test/Clen.

Definitely post pics and what you decided to do, would love to see what kind of visual effects you would get by front loading and having a tight window until your trip.

Either way hope you get the results you're after and enjoy the vacation

thanks bud. I will def post up the shots afterwards, and detail my 5 week journey.

The most difficult part of this is going to be doing this around holiday season eating...

Edit: wanted to add how i'll be training for the next 5 weeks...

I get to the gym early in the morning before work, so what I've been experimenting with lately is training fasted and its been working well. Generally I wake up, pin ghrp2/Mod GRF and take my ECA. On my way to the gym I sip unflavored BCAAs and finish it up while stretching. Lately I've been doing a push/pull routine followed by 20 mins cardio after every workout.

Going to switch it up to an upper/lower routine and will generally be training 6 days per week. Upper day, Lower day, Cardio day. cardio will also be done after every workout.

I've got a back injury that has kept me from going heavy and doing any real lifting (squats, deads, etc), so a lot of what I do lately is 10+ rep work changing tempos and rest times, supersets and drop sets. lots of chin ups and dips, planks, and switching foot positions around the leg press to get variation.

Last edited:
another question -

since i have been on ECA for a couple months, will it affect the effects of clen? I also have a few bottles of ketotifen on hand and will be running that taking about 3mg per night. Cycle is starting today. Also adding some T3 at a low dose while on clen.

another question -

since i have been on ECA for a couple months, will it affect the effects of clen? I also have a few bottles of ketotifen on hand and will be running that taking about 3mg per night. Cycle is starting today. Also adding some T3 at a low dose while on clen.

No it wont affect it.

Use the Ketotifen on your 3rd week, when you are starting to get desensitized.

You can add T3 if you want. It might flatten you out depending on the dose and the amount of carbs you're eating, happens to me on doses above 50mcgs

what kind of support do you run brother?

Probably to late to switch if u don't already have it on hand. switch to tren a/ mastron p. U could use slin in the part to fill out. Cycle eca/ clen but I like 2 clen 1 week eca. Have a good one brother

110% or expect to regret it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members