Lost a good 18 of those once I finished

750 test
600 deca
600 eq

15iu gh on training days(4x a week) humatrope
200iu lantus (training days)
15-30iu humalog pre and post workout

Ghrp2/6/hex and cjc combo on days off

Better then my 3G test or 2.1g tren with a bunch of other shit by far.

750 test
600 deca
600 eq

15iu gh on training days(4x a week) humatrope
200iu lantus (training days)
15-30iu humalog pre and post workout

Ghrp2/6/hex and cjc combo on days off

Better then my 3G test or 2.1g tren with a bunch of other shit by far.

200iu of lantus? How many grams of carbs were you eating then?

Up to 60iu of humalog?

test 1g
tren 600mgs
drol the last weeks to keep strength up when the tren was killing my sleep

test 500
tren 500
masteron 500
eq 500
npp 500
5iu humalog pre/post
5iu hgh pre/bed

That's a fuck ton of gear bro [emoji32][emoji32][emoji32]

I've never gone above 2.5g weekly and that seemed batshit crazy haha

lol
i was bored and i had all this gear sitting collecting dust, what else was i supposed to do? lol :confused::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead:

:headbang::headbang:

in all honesty dude i have pushed it with just about everything imaginable. thats prob why im a lil paranoid these days with health shit.

right before i ran that cycle i remember i was on what was a "normal" dose... total like 1.5 g ish week. at that time in my life that was just mid range but i had this idk like lil moment in the mirror and was like you know... i am really fucking stupid taking THIS much gear to look like THIS.

that was the first time that thought ever entered my mind. i backed off for a few months, then obviously went back with a vengence! lol :banghead::headbang:

in retrospect it was stupid and a waste of gear, though i have never been the same. i can say that about a lot of "other" experiences too. lol :sta:-wars:D

1-3g week was "normal" for a bit there...

well my first cycle changed me the most lol

40 mg superdrol kick start 4 weeks
600 mg test e(20 weeks)
last 4 weeks 40 mg of dragon nutrition superdrol(i think was underdosed! because i ran 20 mg of UGL superdrol and felt it the same as this)

I did this my first semester of college.. came back for christmas for holiday work... and coworkers were like "DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN SON" other comments like "dude what happened to you, did you take steroids? your so much bigger"

then at home i got into an argument with my dad and hes like "what are you are juiced up now? is that where your anger is coming from, you think you are tough now or something" when really i wasnt more angry lol. forgot what we were arguing about...

i went from 185 pounds to 215 pounds.. and was running superdrol so i got that extra water retntion...

but after that the cycle that changed me the most would be my hgh run.

700 test e
700 mg deca
5 iu generic hgh

the person who i looked up to i was bigger than him after this cycle... (This person stopped aas all together and went natural (for 1.5 years) and focused on his health but he used to be biggest in the gym) i saw him and was bigger than him.

hgh is a game changer cant wait to get back on that shit!

Last edited:
lol
i was bored and i had all this gear sitting collecting dust, what else was i supposed to do? lol :confused::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead:

:headbang::headbang:

in all honesty dude i have pushed it with just about everything imaginable. thats prob why im a lil paranoid these days with health shit.

right before i ran that cycle i remember i was on what was a "normal" dose... total like 1.5 g ish week. at that time in my life that was just mid range but i had this idk like lil moment in the mirror and was like you know... i am really fucking stupid taking THIS much gear to look like THIS.

that was the first time that thought ever entered my mind. i backed off for a few months, then obviously went back with a vengence! lol :banghead::headbang:

in retrospect it was stupid and a waste of gear, though i have never been the same. i can say that about a lot of "other" experiences too. lol :sta:-wars:D

1-3g week was "normal" for a bit there...

It's obvious from your posts you're a nutcase like me. Shall we start a club? Have you also ever been legally admitted to a psychiatric hospital (for violent behavior) like me? Or for any other reason you'd like to share? I already feel that lunatic bond between us :D

200iu of lantus? How many grams of carbs were you eating then?

Up to 60iu of humalog?

You really don’t need to increase carbs on lantus. I was About 100 per meal and then if I wanted something on top. Like if I wanted a bagel or two extra with jam I would. Fats would be as high as I wanted on the other days, but trace on workout days. A little bit of mct or coconut oil on plain pasta with some salt pre was really the only added fats.

I just aimed for 75g of protein per meal and 50 from isolate post With a meal of 50-70g ontop of it.

I went as high as 30iu pre and post yes. But at that point I was so tired of eating I started adding donuts and muffins preworkout. I would drink 200g of dextrose and Gatorade with 20g glutamine, 20g creatine, 20g bcaa/eaa, whatever was on sale. I’ve never spent the money for expensive carbs. Then post workout I’d go to chipotle and shoot 30iu and eat 2 chipotle burritos double rice double chicken nothing else.

You really don’t need to increase carbs on lantus. I was About 100 per meal and then if I wanted something on top. Like if I wanted a bagel or two extra with jam I would. Fats would be as high as I wanted on the other days, but trace on workout days. A little bit of mct or coconut oil on plain pasta with some salt pre was really the only added fats.

I just aimed for 75g of protein per meal and 50 from isolate post With a meal of 50-70g ontop of it.

I went as high as 30iu pre and post yes. But at that point I was so tired of eating I started adding donuts and muffins preworkout. I would drink 200g of dextrose and Gatorade with 20g glutamine, 20g creatine, 20g bcaa/eaa, whatever was on sale. I’ve never spent the money for expensive carbs. Then post workout I’d go to chipotle and shoot 30iu and eat 2 chipotle burritos double rice double chicken nothing else.

post a pic?

inb4 'no'

1200mg tren per week (home brewed) and nothing else. I was stupid back then lol but it definitely changed my body like nothing else.

How were you not a huge sloppy fat mess after? Every time I get relaxed with diet and use even small amounts of slin, I get fat. I've played with it (on gh) many times and I just don't get the magic. Yes I gain crazy fast but it's poor quality gains. Lay down VAT fat too... Yuck. I can see it being good for a super fast metabolism hard gainer or something. I've just never been that impressed. But I feel like I'm in the minority.

I tried the high carb (hbcd) intra on slin and I felt gross. Bloated, sluggish. Burping. Distended with the heavy eating I'd been doing. I've never been able to pound tons of carbs and food easily. To me, the eating is the hardest part, easily.

Where's my average white guy genetic members who just get sloppy on slin? Lol

Last edited:
How were you not a huge sloppy fat mess after? Every time I get relaxed with diet and use even small amounts of slin, I get fat. I've played with it (on gh) many times and I just don't get the magic. Yes I gain crazy fast but it's poor quality gains. Lay down VAT fat too... Yuck. I can see it being good for a super fast metabolism hard gainer or something. I've just never been that impressed. But I feel like I'm in the minority.

I tried the high carb (hbcd) intra on slin and I felt gross. Bloated, sluggish. Burping. Distended with the heavy eating I'd been doing. I've never been able to pound tons of carbs and food easily. To me, the eating is the hardest part, easily.

Where's my average white guy genetic members who just get sloppy on slin? Lol

Because it was only 4 days a week of slin use. I trained 2 on 1 off 2 on weekends off. Gh peptides really do help stay lean aswell. But the fact I was also using pharm grade gh too. I never force feed myself, offseason I will not do anything that stesses my body out. In order to grow everything needs to be running smoothly. If your digestive system is fucked. There is really no point in shoveling all that food in. I also like t3 in at 50mcg a day. Protein 450-500. Without factoring in protein from carbs. I’m a firm high protein person. Running meals every 2 hours that are pure starch and protein keep the metabolism running fast as hell aswell. No complex carbs. And low low fat.

For your sluggish feeling either eat less food and or find foods your body digests the best. Don’t shove food till the point where your full. Leave a little room. And if the carbs Intra make you feel gross then drop them. It’s not working for you. Stick with water, don’t train for aslong and get home and feed the muscle. try just using slin post workout

Tough to say the most transformative. A lot of them have been. Way back in the day things were done a little different. You sort of collected over long time for your cycles. I did many deca and dianabol cycles. That was really old school. Back then there wasn't much in the way of antiestrogens and Nolvadex was hard to come by so test was out most of the time except for Sustanon. For whatever reason that seemed to aromatize less.

Way way past my prime I started cooking my own stuff. Sicne I'm a chemist I decided F all these UGLs I'll do it myseld and then at least I'll know what's in the vials and how much and how pure. When I turned 50 guess I had a mid life cycle period. I had a bunch of home brewed stuff.

1-8 Test E 300 mg; NPP 300 mg; EQ 500 mg
9-11 hCG;Clomid IGF1 lr3
12-19 Test C 300 mg; Masteron 300 mg; Wintrol 350 mg
1-19 GHRP2 200 mcg 3x/d

I went from 195 to 230 first stint, Then dieted starting in week 9 down to 212 by week 12, then continued to diet and went to 218 weeks 12-19. After that I did another hCG Clomid stint and then cruised on Test and Parabolan for another 8 weeks. Then I went off everything and dropped back down to 200 lbs. Mytst came back at 550 ng/dL at 4 months off. I think it was one of the best periods mainly because the juice was real, diet was disciplines and I was training with a former IFBB pro. So everything was in place, not just the drugs.

I'm curious about how well those cycles worked for you, I keep hearing that in the 70s bodybuilders commonly ran Deca/Dbol only, but I've never heard first hand results.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear