over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle that changed you the most

My "best" cycle was 200mg primo/wk with 200mg test/wk, BUT i used 3-4iu of pharma gh (omnitrope, then genotrope, then humatrope) though that entire offseason (5 months). This was coming off a prep cycle where I did Nationals (light heavy).

I looked ridiculously gassed up at the end of the offseason sitting at around 230lbs. That made me realize that it's more about the right combination of training/diet COMBINED with hgh than it is about the anabolics.

Also, by far the best and healthiest I've ever felt.

My "best" cycle was 200mg primo/wk with 200mg test/wk, BUT i used 3-4iu of pharma gh (omnitrope, then genotrope, then humatrope) though that entire offseason (5 months). This was coming off a prep cycle where I did Nationals (light heavy).

I looked ridiculously gassed up at the end of the offseason sitting at around 230lbs. That made me realize that it's more about the right combination of training/diet COMBINED with hgh than it is about the anabolics.

Also, by far the best and healthiest I've ever felt.
This is my go to as well. But slightly higher dosages of real primo. Slow steady gains. Gh the whole time. Quality gains.

The days of blowing up in winter and gaining tons of crap weight are over. Too old and it's inefficient.

Last edited:
700 NPP
550 TestP

or

750 TestE
550 TrenA
100 Adrol

Both those had me benching 355-385 for reps without a spotter

Did you have any prolactin issues the the NPP Cycle ? My last cycle was test prop 500 and Tren A 500 and had puffy and sensitive nips but it stopped there. Planning on doing my first NPP Cycle this winter

test / tren combo ...

totally changed my body and got people staring at me ... however it shut me down so hard and i got mood swings...can never take tren every again hehe..

actually i haven't in a cycle yet, we should choose according to our own situation.

500mg of test
300 mg of tren
50 mg or tren

Biggest I've ever been.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My typical favorite cycle back in the day was:

Omnadren 250mg Every 3 days for 12 weeks
Tren E 200mg every 3 days for 8-10 weeks (id stop depending on how i felt)
Superdrol 20mg (10mg am and pm) every day for first 4 weeks
Winstrol 50mg (25mg am and pm) every day for last 4 weeks
Adex .25mg every day

actually i haven't in a cycle yet, we should choose according to our own situation.

Think I saw you post earlier asking about sustanon. If you are dead set on starting up AAS now I would just take 250 mg/wk Test Cyp. 10 weeks of that would be good. You wont need more than that. Start as low as you can and keep it just one compound so you know how your body responds.

My third cycle along with an older mountaindog training program (carnage I think) added roughly 10 pounds to my stage weight, despite an imperfect diet (couldn't get and keep all my food, maybe due to the anadrol?)

750mg test
50mg anadrol 2wks on / 2 wks off
10iu slin (5 pre / 5 post workout, on non drol weeks)
5iu GH (generic)

MK677 12.5mg/pre bed
GH - Dosed throughout the day, ~9iu/d
Test 200mg/wk
Primo 400mg/wk
Lantus - up to 75iu/d

And a lot of fucking food. Didn't even need much anabolics to grow. Slin and Gh are something else.

MK677 12.5mg/pre bed
GH - Dosed throughout the day, ~9iu/d
Test 200mg/wk
Primo 400mg/wk
Lantus - up to 75iu/d

And a lot of fucking food. Didn't even need much anabolics to grow. Slin and Gh are something else.

how much size did you put on?

4 year cycle, 500mg test/week, I gained about 20lbs/year, this was my early 20s...

Second cycle ever. 750mg test E, 400mg Deca, 50 mg dbol/day for 12 weeks. Put on 35 lbs. Kept 20 of it.

4 year cycle, 500mg test/week, I gained about 20lbs/year, this was my early 20s...

Just curious but what made you choose 500mg, stick with it and not deviate from that dose? Pretty damn good will power haha.

750mg of test with 10mg of mk.

First time ive really could push my bodyweight up while keeping apetite somewhat high. Even now after 16weeks I'm only 1,5kg lighter.

Cycle, what's a cycle, does such a thing still exist nowadays? I thought guys never came off anymore... :eek::p:D

Just curious but what made you choose 500mg, stick with it and not deviate from that dose? Pretty damn good will power haha.

I didn't feel like I needed more than this to grow, plus I considered this a lot, I had started at much lower amounts and made great gains (200mg was my first cycle) and I planned on staying on long-term to minimize side effects (the theory was most side effects come when you go off, Duchaine said that just staying on may be better than cycling health wise).

Tren and test became my secret weapon. My body responds to trend like crazy. Strength gains were crazy with a lot of hard lean mass. Alins super test did the trick.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws