over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Timing and the Marines

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
My buddy wants to run a test e cycle with some tbol, but is nervous that when he goes to OCS school (officer school) for the marines that they will test him and it will come up. However, this cycle is planned out to begin in september or october and last 10 weeks not counting the PCT and he will do his physical the following july.

From what I have heard, they do not test for steroids, but for arguments sake, say they did, would it still be present in his system.

Also, would any negative effects on his system (high BP etc) be present still after all that time.

Thanks for all the help fellas. God Bless.

As of today, they only test for juice when there is probable cause. Probable cause in the military is very subjective, however, the bottom line is under normal urinaylsis they do not test for it.

2 months is the detection time for the test E ester. You bro should start running after the test cycle. A lot of running goes on at OCS.

My buddy wants to run a test e cycle with some tbol, but is nervous that when he goes to OCS school (officer school) for the marines that they will test him and it will come up. However, this cycle is planned out to begin in september or october and last 10 weeks not counting the PCT and he will do his physical the following july.

From what I have heard, they do not test for steroids, but for arguments sake, say they did, would it still be present in his system.

Also, would any negative effects on his system (high BP etc) be present still after all that time.

Thanks for all the help fellas. God Bless.

Which has more "worth" to your buddy? 10 weeks on gear for what? Or advancing his career for many years to come?

Which has more "worth" to your buddy? 10 weeks on gear for what? Or advancing his career for many years to come?

A statement sooooo true !!!!

there is plenty of time to do a cycle in future years when he doenst need to worry about testing

chris

A statement sooooo true !!!!

there is plenty of time to do a cycle in future years when he doenst need to worry about testing

chris

OCS will be a very calorie limited/regulated environment with plenty of cardio.

If your friend makes any gains on this cycle he will most likely lose them due to his inability to get in adequate quality calories (from a BB standpoint).

I would have your friend focus on push-ups, sit-ups, and running. Those are going to be the events that will make up his PT (physical training) test that he will HAVE to pass to graduate and earn a commision.

Tell him to wait until he gets to his next duty station to cycle, he will be able to BB just like normal then (access to gyms, foods)- assuming his next duty station isn't in a combat zone- which it most likely won't be. It will probably be more training made up of attending classes in specific areas depending on if he will be a line or staff officer.

Best of luck to him!

LT. terryd5150, USN

Last edited:
I graduated from OCS (second summer) in 1994... If Quantico is anything like it was back then it is a PT academy and I would HIGHLY recommend that your friend forget lifting and run like Gump... Back then the hieght/weight charts peggeed me as a "weight control candidate"... I had freaking etched abs and only weighed 165 at 5'7"... They damn near starved me and in six weeks I was down to 150... I now weigh 220 with abs and the lowest I ever was able to get down to compete at was 187... My point in this is that extra muscle may just be a detriment...

I graduated from OCS (second summer) in 1994... If Quantico is anything like it was back then it is a PT academy.. My point in this is that extra muscle may just be a detriment...

I agree 100% I was 140 @ 5'8 after Paris Island

x 2 on that one - I was 152 @ 5'8". I was a kite after bootcamp - skinny ass legs because of all the running and calorie depletion but developed upper body because of all the pullups, pushups, and sit-ups.

Hoo fucking rah...

If it is anything like boot camp, I wouldn't even worry about it.

My buddy was all hardcore on getting as big as possible. He came back 40lbs lighter and he shrunk a TON. He wasn't ripped to shreds but his BF was low, pretty vascular. I had a hard time recognizing him!

As of today, they only test for juice when there is probable cause. Probable cause in the military is very subjective, however, the bottom line is under normal urinaylsis they do not test for it.

This is correct...what is the point of a 10 wk cycle when he is gonna lose it all, cardio (running) and studying will be the 2 main things that he will be doing. Per the UCMJ it is illegal to take steroids and punishment is a dishonorable discharge so why risk it.

E-7 (Ret) USAF

Thanks fellas. This is some really good advice. I showed my friend and he is ruling out the cycle. Hopefully if any other young PMers search this, they will find this thread and make a smart decision.

Cheers
DB

Marine Corps OCS?
Yikes, bad memories...My favorite memory of Quantico was from the rear view mirror...The mental game was most challenging for me...Big muscles wont help there... Endurance and unwavering mind will be needed

roger that guys. I'm in the delayed entry program for the navy right now, going for SEALS - with as much PT that they make us do before I even ship out, I'm still sore all the time. I can't imagine making any quality gains if I were to be lifting heavy right now.

Yep, tell him to skip the cycle. He'll be in their world long enough that it won't matter. My recruiter told me in '92 that I would gain muscle mass in boot camp. I lost over 15 pounds and I was ripped to begin with.

I would chose not to cycle while on active duty. We had some guys get caught over here in the desert. As a result, our whole battalion got health and welfared and tested for illegal drugs. In our briefing before the urinalysis they mentioned the NIDA-5 drugs (dope) and nothing about juice. I still would not risk it for anything though. May I axe you why your friend has not considered something like s-drol, etc?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws