advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle, training, & diet critique please.

Dublin

Registered
Really love this board there is just a ton of info. I've used the search feature and come up with prospective first cycle after a 7 year layoff. I've been working out hard over the past year but I've hit the wall over the past month and I haven't lost any more weight. Down from 250lbs to 210lbs, I'm 36, 6ft 1in. Haven't had BF checked recenlty but I estimate it to be anywhere from 16-20% conservatively (I look lean everywhere except my gut where there is some baggage around the belly button). This will be my 6th cycle.

I would like to build lean muscle while continuing to lose BF. I've ran tren in the past and never suffered any major SE's.

12 weeks
T400 - 400mg ew
Tren A - 100mg eod
Adex .5mg ed

I was also considering T3 at 25mcg ed could ramp up to 50mcg but no higher due to never using it before.

Nolva and Clomid on hand for PCT

I do cardio in the AM 30-40 mins of HIIT on an empty stomach 5 days a week.
Lift weight in the evening usually around 3 or 4pm, one body part a day, 6 days a week.
Sleep is in check. Diet is very clean, protein 300g, carbs 190g, fat 60g. (I've cut the carbs in half over the past few weeks to see if this would help kick start some more weight loss to no avail).

My questions are:
I usually eat my first meal soon after my morning cardio. Can this be counterproductive? My thoughts are when I eat so soon after cardio I eliminate any fat burning potential for the hour or so afterward.
If I left the tren out and just ran the test with T-3 can I expect a considerable difference fat loss/ muscle gains?
I've ran test and tren on my last 3 cycles and got very good results. However, I was in much better shape then than I am now (8-10%, 215 lbs).

All comments or suggestion are greatly appreciated.

Can I get a mod to move this to the beginner section? May get a better chance of a response from there:)

Personally I've always been a fan of getting people below the 15% BF before giving them AAS advice (just to be sure estro doesn't rear it's ugly head) but on the other hand I'd rather you do it right and not hurt yourself.

So what I mean is keep doing the hiit if you like it but do fasted cardio in the morning for 30 min and cardio again at night along with your weight routine. Keep this up and a good diet (CDK diet is my fav for cutting) and i promise you will be under that 15% in no time. but as far as a tren cycle goes i'd do this:

Weeks 1-8 tren a (75mg eod)-100mg EOD
Weeks 6-12 Test p 200mg EOD
Weeks 6-12 Winni 50-75mg ED

Use prami or caber from day 1 with the tren. Tren will over power test anyways and as long as you keep on top of your prami or caber you will not have any prolactin problems. If you want to start to test at day 1 there is no problem with that. But the only benefit will be a libido of an 18 year old (which is great in most cases). So the choice is up to you but IMO this is a great cutting cycle. You will also want armidex @.5mg EOD OR aromasin @12mg E3D for AI. Run that through your PCT as clomid can cause estro rebound.

PCT should be nolva and clomid (start three days after last injection)
Nolva: 20/20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

This looks relatively simple but to be honest with that cycle it should be all you need.

Thank you Bushman. I personally would rather run the test of the bat...I'm 36 and my test levels are on the decline so increase in libido will acutally be a good thing. The cycle you layed was something I was already considering for spring....more of a cutter for the summer time. However, I'm not a big winny fan....kills my joints.

As far a running Adex with Clomid and Nolva...I've always though this to be counterproductive. As Adex is a type II inhibitor and is weakened when run with SERM's?

Sorry, that's right. I would have some aromasin on hand just in case you get an estro rebound tho. Like you said, adex won't work in that situation.

You don't need to use the winni then but if you wanted another compound try mast or var.

Last edited:
Firstly how long have you been following your current diet? I would suggest that those aren't your genuine macros (calorie intake) if your still high bf and training hard. Have you had a blood test recently to see your exact test, e2, thyroid etc levels? You don't need t3 imo. If a bloodtest shows you do then get that through your doctor.

The suggested cycle to use is totally unneeded imo. Test and gh would be great but if you like tren and feel good on it go with that. I would suggest using your test twice weekly (numerous reasons). I would change your tren to 50mg ed... just add your 1/2ml test in the same syringe on those days. However if 100mg eod is easier for you then by all means do that.

PCT... Nolva and Clomid are great. Adex during great.

Regarding your morning meal after cardio I would change that. After cardio have some eaa/bcaas. Then about 45 mins later have a fairly large breakfast such as 4 whole free range eggs with oats and some fruit. But again if you have your meal straight after this is not a major thing and is fine. What is major is your overall daily macros. Make sure you are following a consistent diet with limited cals... but lots of quality nutrition.

Having the same macros each meal is a great way of doing things... plus it makes it easier to keep to a consistent diet. Many of the best physiques on this forum do it that way. I am FAR from the best physiques but I prefer to alter my amounts... basically more carbs around weight training and more protein/fat in the night time. But either way is fine... again overall cals and ensuring your carbs don't go too low and lots of quality protein with some good fats especially coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, almonds/walnuts etc.

Definately tren over t3... but alittle tren goes a long way.

Can you list out your daily diet? Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the input Elvia, My diet is attached

Attachments

• diet.PNG
    diet.PNG
    43 KB · Views: 308
Thanks for the input Elvia, My diet is attached

Looks great matey. I would have skinless chicken breast. I would add coconut oil if you don't already cook your eggs and chicken etc with it. EVOO for fish etc. I would have 2 whole eggs instead of one and the 4 whites. But all these are minor differences. Looks good just stick to it and train hard. The results will come in time.

I would get a bloodtest to see where you are exactly before cycle. That way you can see what is needed after your cycle. Perhaps your test is low and you need trt... lots of possible things. Your cycle will accelerate all results and then you can possibily go on trt. But your only 36 so who knows... if you feel low perhaps your past cycling has messed up your test levels. So your last cycle was 7 years ago?

Either way things look good. I just saw your only 210 at 6ft 1 so not like your huge (fat) so with your improved diet I can see you having great results on your cycle. Just stick to it.

I don't know your training but just train hard and dont overdo things. Hiring someone (sponsored trainer on here) would be a good way of ensuring results. But to me your fine for now if you stick to your current plan and just put 100% into everything.

Maybe add an ECA stack in the future if your not sensitive to it's effects.

Good supplements to take would be multi vit, fish oil, green tea and taurine. Goodluck with everything :)

Thanks bro...I'll get the blood work done and just stick with it. I must say I feel the best I have since my last cycle 7 years ago. This time I'm really just wanting to rely on AAS as a more a supplement to my diet and training.

I do take a multi, fish oil, green tea, and glucosamine daily.. Will add BCAA's after morning carido.

Thanks bro...I'll get the blood work done and just stick with it. I must say I feel the best I have since my last cycle 7 years ago. This time I'm really just wanting to rely on AAS as a more a supplement to my diet and training.

I do take a multi, fish oil, green tea, and glucosamine daily.. Will add BCAA's after morning carido.

Sounds great. Maybe you could start a log in the log section... will give you that extra motivation and it's good to be able to look back at what you have done. Goodluck with everything... your plan and outlook looks solid :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131