over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle update.

nickflex85

Registered
After my 3rd week I'm up 10lbs.
Test E 600mg wk
Mast E 550mg wk
Equipoise 550wk
(I know eq should be higher but going with this for now. Possibly ad more higher later)

I have been eating as often as I can.. A lot of chicken! Lol..
Mood has been good. Only problem is when I get mad I get really mad and tend to go over board.feels like a demon kinda not liking that. Working on it though.
Libido has been a little more than usual but nothing crazy. definetly hungry.. Omg all i think about is food now. My pumps are insane! Looking professional in the gym mirrors haha..vascularity is more as well even though I'm gaining size.

Are my results good so far? Any suggestions or comments please!

10lbs in only 3 weeks is primarily water weight. But stay the course! Not trying to be a prick, just keeping it real.

Tbh, it should really hit hard at 4-5 weeks with those esters so you may be cruising for some real bloat. 10lbs is a lot that fast. Hopefully the Mast will help reduce that some. Hoping you have an AI of some kind on hand just in case.

Last edited:
Check blood levels on blood counts eq will raise them a lot.I donate when using eq.

I've done something very similar to this. I believe it was:

- 500mg test e
- 400mg masteron prop
- 600mg EQ

If I were to use these compounds again, I'd probably do this:

- 250mg test
- 400mg mast
- 1g EQ

For a very long period. Steady and slow growth without much bloat.

Looks good to me.. Could be a little water weight but it's just the beginning.

Or you could be one hell of a responder to gear lol but let it ride, see where it takes you..

If you don't mind me asking-why are you running such a high dose of mast with only 600mg test? Also, 550mg is kind of weird lol-how is your compounds dosed mg/ml. Why not just 600 test/600 eq and I would run mast at 300 but that's me?

Also, GI Bro is right that pretty much all of that 10lbs is water/glycogen which is part of why the pumps are good. But that's totally normal-you'll start gaining lean mass in the next week to 2 weeks. Which is when it becomes real fun and the weight on the scale and the weights in the gym steadily go up.

On 550 eq, personally and just my opinion for personal experience, you shouldn't run into any issues with RBC and needing to donate blood. But everyone is different. 550 eq is a fairly low dose. I have been on eq at 1050 for like 24 weeks now and have no RBC/hemocrit issues.

Finally, the increased aggression is just from your test. Remember you control the compounds, the drugs don't control you!!!

If you don't mind me asking-why are you running such a high dose of mast with only 600mg test? Also, 550mg is kind of weird lol-how is your compounds dosed mg/ml. Why not just 600 test/600 eq and I would run mast at 300 but that's me?

Also, GI Bro is right that pretty much all of that 10lbs is water/glycogen which is part of why the pumps are good. But that's totally normal-you'll start gaining lean mass in the next week to 2 weeks. Which is when it becomes real fun and the weight on the scale and the weights in the gym steadily go up.

On 550 eq, personally and just my opinion for personal experience, you shouldn't run into any issues with RBC and needing to donate blood. But everyone is different. 550 eq is a fairly low dose. I have been on eq at 1050 for like 24 weeks now and have no RBC/hemocrit issues.

Finally, the increased aggression is just from your test. Remember you control the compounds, the drugs don't control you!!!

Thanks for the input guys! I dont go by cc. Lol sometimes puting a little more or so.. I know mast is not an AI but hopeing it helps with bloat. And I know its not like a DECA or EQ so its more on the positive side IMO. Is letro too strong or should I take some through my cycle?

Yes

Thanks for the input guys! I dont go by cc. Lol sometimes puting a little more or so.. I know mast is not an AI but hopeing it helps with bloat. And I know its not like a DECA or EQ so its more on the positive side IMO. Is letro too strong or should I take some through my cycle?

Letro is pretty damn strong, i rarely use an AI but anastrozole is better IMO

Mast is not an AI but it is an anti-estrogen. Originally created as an anti estrogen for women with breast cancer so it will help with bloat. It will also help reduce the amount of AIs you need. With just 600mg test I would definitely not run letro. In addition to it completely crushing estrogen, you will also have to worry about estrogen rebound when coming off. Adex or aromasin is plenty with your cycle. I would only run letro if you get Gyno and bad. Usually nolva can stop the Gyno before it gets bad enough to run letro. I would only run letro personally the last few weeks of a prep at 2.5mg a day just to come in dry.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws