over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle without pct?

geneticfreak1990

Newbies
I'm going to be starting an 8 week cycle of Test Cyp. I've read that for the
first cycle you should take Test Cyp or Test E. I'll be taking 400mg a week. However I don't have any pct because I simply don't know where to get clomid or nolva. I'm only getting the test because I got lucky with a guy in my gym. I've read Tenny's comments multiple times stating that he thinks pct is overrated and not always a must. What do you guys think.

Do not run a cycle, especially Test, without PCT on hand or AI's during cycle. Especially when you have no idea how your body will react! I think you may have misunderstood another forum member here and I'm sure they will chime in. Elements for PCT are easy to get from most of our sponsors. Also, if you don't mind the liquid version, check out Researchstop since they have pretty much anything you need in regard to PCT (except HCG).

You really need to do a LOT more diligence before you begin. I assume you have a while before your oil expires so do yourself a favor and be patient and research...please.

PCT is not overrated - unless you don't want to keep your gains - then fuck it and enjoy your 8 weeks in the sun. :headbang:

FYI: 8 weeks on Test cyp seems too short since true gains don't usually start until around week 6 (for some as early as week 4).

What do you mean that you don't know where to get nolva or clomid? So you didn't notice all of the banners here at professional muscle with different sponsors name there. Hmmmm maybe some of them even sell pct products such as nolva or clomid.

PCT is not overrated - unless you don't want to keep your gains - then fuck it and enjoy your 8 weeks in the sun. :headbang:

FYI: 8 weeks on Test cyp seems too short since true gains don't usually start until around week 6 (for some as early as week 4).

thanks for the info. how bout 12 weeks? that will give me plenty of time to get the pct

thanks for the info. how bout 12 weeks? that will give me plenty of time to get the pct

12 weeks definitely sounds better for Test Cyp.

Just stay safe bro, and make sure you do a little more research.

It's a good idea to have some Nolva/Letro on hand in case you are gyno prone.

Here's a **broken link removed** to help you along. Although there are plenty of people on this board with sick physiques that don't believe in PCT, it's not as simple as just coming off. :star-:ars

-Pack

Last edited:
Dude, you should never even start your cycle unless you have everything on hand. You are going to want nolva at a minimum. If you use no PCT your test levels will be in the toilet after your cycle and you will lose any gains you get.

Dude, you should never even start your cycle unless you have everything on hand. You are going to want nolva at a minimum. If you use no PCT your test levels will be in the toilet after your cycle and you will lose any gains you get.

why not start a cycle and get pct during it if u dont have it on hand yet. yea sure ok u want nolva during it but the actualy pct, why not. u have 3 months before u need to start taking it, right?

why not start a cycle and get pct during it if u dont have it on hand yet. yea sure ok u want nolva during it but the actualy pct, why not. u have 3 months before u need to start taking it, right?

Because you have to make sure you get it. It's not like ordering from true protien.

hmmmm are you implying that PM's great sponsors would do such a thing?

I'm implying that sometimes shit happens during shipment and you don't get it for that reason depending on who you get it from it can get siezed. Pct products aren't exactly legal man it does require a rx to get them for thier original use. Ah fuck it order it when ever you want. I really don't care. Good luck

I'm implying that sometimes shit happens during shipment and you don't get it for that reason depending on who you get it from it can get siezed. Pct products aren't exactly legal man it does require a rx to get them for thier original use. Ah fuck it order it when ever you want. I really don't care. Good luck

ok thanks for the info

cycle

You need to research before you start. Your best bet is to hire one of the board guys here and do it right. Tenny is a smart mofo look at some of his posts, hernon, maldorf, big a many many more.

SB

Its kind of scary to think you are going to play with something as touchy as your hormones and have done next to nothing as far as research on how to handle issues that may occur during your cycle and are oblivious to what will happen after your cycle without a PCT...you talk about Tenny not being an advocate of PCT, but I'm sure Tenny has plenty of experience with both cycling and doing PCT's in the past to come to the conclusion that it isnt for him. Try to understand your messing with your long and shot-term health, better to research than to regret, or atleast ask alot of questions. JMO

Its kind of scary to think you are going to play with something as touchy as your hormones and have done next to nothing as far as research on how to handle issues that may occur during your cycle and are oblivious to what will happen after your cycle without a PCT...you talk about Tenny not being an advocate of PCT, but I'm sure Tenny has plenty of experience with both cycling and doing PCT's in the past to come to the conclusion that it isnt for him. Try to understand your messing with your long and shot-term health, better to research than to regret, or atleast ask alot of questions. JMO

exactly thats all i'm doing is asking questions. so pct is obviously a must as you guys are saying. so 400mg of test cyp for about 12 weeks, clomid for pct, and have nolva during cycle incase gyno starts to develop, sound good?

have you read anything people have responded with? have you read any of the board rules? nobody is going to tell you exactly what you need to take, because nobody knows! :mad: it's all subjective. People give you advice, but you ask why have it now, I can just wait cuz I have 3 months. Than go do it, nobody cares if you're not going to listen. Go F yourself up, shut off your natty test, and then come back and complain about not having PCT on hand. Sometimes a sponsors stuff gets seized, part of the game, so don't think having 3 months is plenty of time. Besides, you need to research more, which I believe has been said to you numerous times.

Use the search function and type in PCT, you should get about 200 hits

12 weeks is a good start - truthfully, everyone is different and you have to monitor your own progress. My first cycle was 500mg test/wk 16 wks. Looking back I could have stopped at week 13 - that's when I mentally and physically felt like stopping while on cycle - but I kept going and didn't get any significant gains for the last 3 weeks.

Doing a test only cycle is a good start, but you need to look at HCG, Clomid, Nolva - plus AI's. Look at your diet, macro profile, calories, training, rest.

You need to know a lot more like injection sites, aspirating, dosing, timing. There should be a plan and all the gear should be in front of you before you start. You are fucking with your body and there can be long term consequences.

In this game, you CANNOT be over-prepared. But honestly, it sounds like you're about to jump out of a plane with a parachute in hand and no idea how to put it on or pull the rip cord. And clueless as to what to do if something goes wrong.

The good news is that you're at the right place. The bad news is that you started asking questions when you should have started reading first.

exactly thats all i'm doing is asking questions. so pct is obviously a must as you guys are saying. so 400mg of test cyp for about 12 weeks, clomid for pct, and have nolva during cycle incase gyno starts to develop, sound good?

Judging by your name, you're only 19 - 20 years old.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you what to do with your body, that's your call, and at the end of the day, you're gonna do what you're gonna do, anyway.

The most important thing if you decide to go ahead with this, is there's no rush, and to play it safe.

Do your own research, and don't listen to every clown with an opinion! There are a lot of bro's on this board with unbelievable knowledge and a wealth of experience, but you have to know who to listen to.

Stay safe bro, and read read read.

-Pack

Last edited:
1) run your cycle ant your decided dose until you stop making gains, then come off.
2) PCT - take a run at it for your first few cycles. I dont use any PCT at all, just a little HCG during my cycle. But thats me, not you. you may come off and drop all the gains, you may come off and keep them all. point is you dont know yet. I would suggest clomid for 4 weeks at a dose of 100/100/50/25. i put a friend on that regiment and he felt great. only dropped 5 lbs, and strength stayed. BUT his diet was PERFECT, training intensity came up, and volume dropped post cycle. there are ways to maximize what you keep.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear