over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycles and Health

Viking55

Registered
Aloha brutha's,

We all know that using AAS can and will compromise our health. Standard rule of thumb is to come off cycle, moderate doses, eat healthy on and off cycle. Of course blood work to monitor the liver, kidneys, cholesterol, and blood.

I am interested in what you do to off set the negative effects of AAS for the recreational lifter, and for the pro's here at PM. Your age, years training, years of doing cycles, health issues and injuries.

I'll start: Personally, I was diagnosed with Hep C in 1997. I realized I had to be 'holistic' in my approach of using AAS in order to off set exacerbating damage to my liver.

Years Lifting:40
First Cycle:32 years old. 3 more cycles in 2 years.
Next Cycle:48. Many cycles + hgh the last 12 years + hrt
Shows:10
Injuries: 2 Hip replacements -lt hip, ruptured disc L-5/S1, stenosis, spondylolithesis.

Nutrition:
In our sport we tend to have a very acidic diet. I maintain an Alkaline diet year round now. Organic and wild meats, fish,eggs, fresh raw juicing, veggies, and some fruit. I have an alkaline water machine. Flax seed oil, walnut oil, coconut oil, fish oil, avocados, walnuts.

Herbs and Vitamins
I take formulas for my liver, kidney's heart, blood, nervous system, cholesterol, glandular's from New Zealand. Some Chinese formulas.

Adjunctive Therapies:
Massage
Acupuncture
Chi Kung
Tai Chi Chuan
Meditation
Stretching
Pool Work in Deep Water
Sleep and Naps
Connect with the Outdoors.
Breathing Exercises

Look forward to hearing how you take care of your self.

What negative effects, they are all positive! lol

I've been on for over 2 years now, get frequent bloodwork done and monitor my own blood pressure. Apart from some values being a lil off at times when im on heavier doses, my health has always been great. I am a more moderate dose type guy though.

Aloha brutha's,

We all know that using AAS can and will compromise our health. Standard rule of thumb is to come off cycle, moderate doses, eat healthy on and off cycle. Of course blood work to monitor the liver, kidneys, cholesterol, and blood.

I am interested in what you do to off set the negative effects of AAS for the recreational lifter, and for the pro's here at PM. Your age, years training, years of doing cycles, health issues and injuries.

I'll start: Personally, I was diagnosed with Hep C in 1997. I realized I had to be 'holistic' in my approach of using AAS in order to off set exacerbating damage to my liver.

Years Lifting:40
First Cycle:32 years old. 3 more cycles in 2 years.
Next Cycle:48. Many cycles + hgh the last 12 years + hrt
Shows:10
Injuries: 2 Hip replacements -lt hip, ruptured disc L-5/S1, stenosis, spondylolithesis.

Nutrition:
In our sport we tend to have a very acidic diet. I maintain an Alkaline diet year round now. Organic and wild meats, fish,eggs, fresh raw juicing, veggies, and some fruit. I have an alkaline water machine. Flax seed oil, walnut oil, coconut oil, fish oil, avocados, walnuts.

Herbs and Vitamins
I take formulas for my liver, kidney's heart, blood, nervous system, cholesterol, glandular's from New Zealand. Some Chinese formulas.

Adjunctive Therapies:
Massage
Acupuncture
Chi Kung
Tai Chi Chuan
Meditation
Stretching
Pool Work in Deep Water
Sleep and Naps
Connect with the Outdoors.
Breathing Exercises

Look forward to hearing how you take care of your self.

Ur not fuckin around! You must be busy man it takes a lot to put so much care into the healing aspects of your body. Most of us find the destruction easy because it lasts and hour a day. The therapeutic stuff could consume every other hour! Keep it up!

really apprecite your honestly but please be safe having hep c as it is attacks the liver as you know iam sure... your a very smart man to make your health a full spectrum approach... god bless

viking-
i'm disappointed not to see more responses to this thread, or a few serious ones at least.

i am also a fan of the alkaline diet, the typical bbuilder diet is definitely very acidic. i have a masticating omega juicer, it's awesome, just juiced a ton of spinach, beet, carrots, tomato and pineapple. i do some variation of that every morning. i eat lots of whole veggies during the day as well. are you happy with your alkaline water filter? i've been very tempted to get one of those myself. i also eat organic animal products, meat, eggs, etc...
i wish i had time to pursue all of that other stuff you mentioned. I barely get in my daily gym time as it is but hopefully that will change in another year when i change jobs :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws