over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CYCLES FOR WOMEN

1500mg Tren per week will do the trick:D I agree with anavar, primo, hgh. I wouldn't stray from those

fitnesskatz

1500mg Tren per week will do the trick:D I agree with anavar, primo, hgh. I wouldn't stray from those

man you know i usually load her shit,,,i have on a couple occasions put a little tren in there now i mean a little just enough to color the mix,,,and she has learn to tell when i do it makes that much of a difference that and she says it makes her mad at the world for bout 2 hrs

man you know i usually load her shit,,,i have on a couple occasions put a little tren in there now i mean a little just enough to color the mix,,,and she has learn to tell when i do it makes that much of a difference that and she says it makes her mad at the world for bout 2 hrs
WOW haha... sneaking her eh bro

Just wanted to comment about the swelling that your wife got down stairs, very common with winny, if it was pretty bad at only 10 mg then it would even be much worse at a higher does. Most women dont complain about it tho because they say it makes them super sensitive and they get off so easy even by their panties rubbing them lol..least thats what my Ex and some of the females I have trained said lol

fitnesskatz

WOW haha... sneaking her eh bro

Just wanted to comment about the swelling that your wife got down stairs, very common with winny, if it was pretty bad at only 10 mg then it would even be much worse at a higher does. Most women dont complain about it tho because they say it makes them super sensitive and they get off so easy even by their panties rubbing them lol..least thats what my Ex and some of the females I have trained said lol

well like right now with the var it is but the win. was really bad man, bad bad swelling,,,but yea man the tren only thing ill sneak in there here and there but it is a very small amount,,,she not messed up with it she says,,,im pretty lucky though man she cool bout lot of shit like that long as it not something just crazy or really stupid,,,

Why mast? Wouldn't that be even worse than test for a woman?

my wife used it before without any side,she gets great results, very similar to primo, but I keep her dose at 100mg a week(usually in two shots)

my wife used it before without any side,she gets great results, very similar to primo, but I keep her dose at 100mg a week(usually in two shots)

Guess I am missing something. I thought strong androgens were the problem for women. I guess the results speak differently.

Last edited:
IMO there's a lot of misconception and ignorance when it comes to steroids and women. I truly believe Brazilians are light years ahead in female fitness and bodybuilding. A woman can safely run test every week stacked with winstrol for example. All depends on doses and workout routine.

I truly believe Brazilians are light years ahead in female fitness and bodybuilding.

Do you think so?

I think they just have better genetics for legs/butt and don't give a fuck about sides.

What Brazil is truly light years ahead everyone else is cosmetic surgery and PMMA, mainly for butt enhancement.

Do you think so?

I think they just have better genetics for legs/butt and don't give a fuck about sides.

What Brazil is truly light years ahead everyone else is cosmetic surgery and PMMA, mainly for butt enhancement.

Not really. I had exactly the same impression before, until I got involved in the brazilian community. I thought about better genetics, but is not exactly the case. Is the way they train, eat and love their bodies. I have seen german descendants, same gorgeous butt and legs. Black brazilians, same butt and legs. Portuguese, spanish, even asian descendants, theyu all develop the same bodies.

One detail I discovered, most gyms there look inside like a 24 hr fitness or even better then an LA fitness. Monthly membership is $200 US dollars and up. They all make the efforrt to join as a priority in life. Is part of the culture. And one of the reasons why is so expensive, is because the membership includes personal training. But not the type of personal training we see here. Here is a joke. Any unemployed retard here can get a license and star personal training. In Brazil, once you join the gym, as part of the membership a team of doctor study the genetics of the new 14 year old girl. Medical tests, physical tests to determine the potential. Then goes to the personal training are in which trainers prepare a routine for her genetics. And the insane workouts start at that age. By the time they are 22-25 you see those impressive bodies. They can outlift any American competitor. Most of them start using steroids while they look absolutely beautiful and healthy. Is sad for me to say but American fitness girls look toxic on stage. Simply toxic. WHile an American girl goes crazy on weekends off season partying hard with friends, a brazilian girl is dancing samba at the beach with her friends while having a lot of sex and eating completely natural foods.

Sorry for the long story but I have discovered that Brazilian girls are a whole futuristic world when it comes to fitness and bodybuilding. My girlfriend is brazilian and her insane unreal proportions can't find them in an American girl. My girl like most brazilians, never did any drug in her life. Barely drink with me, and has never smoked in her life. Now that's what gives you a better "genetics" generation. No pain killers, anti depressants, anti panic, anti anxiety, alcohol and all the pills people swallow here like M&M's.

Not really. I had exactly the same impression before, until I got involved in the brazilian community. I thought about better genetics, but is not exactly the case. Is the way they train, eat and love their bodies. I have seen german descendants, same gorgeous butt and legs. Black brazilians, same butt and legs. Portuguese, spanish, even asian descendants, theyu all develop the same bodies.

One detail I discovered, most gyms there look inside like a 24 hr fitness or even better then an LA fitness. Monthly membership is $200 US dollars and up. They all make the efforrt to join as a priority in life. Is part of the culture. And one of the reasons why is so expensive, is because the membership includes personal training. But not the type of personal training we see here. Here is a joke. Any unemployed retard here can get a license and star personal training. In Brazil, once you join the gym, as part of the membership a team of doctor study the genetics of the new 14 year old girl. Medical tests, physical tests to determine the potential. Then goes to the personal training are in which trainers prepare a routine for her genetics. And the insane workouts start at that age. By the time they are 22-25 you see those impressive bodies. They can outlift any American competitor. Most of them start using steroids while they look absolutely beautiful and healthy. Is sad for me to say but American fitness girls look toxic on stage. Simply toxic. WHile an American girl goes crazy on weekends off season partying hard with friends, a brazilian girl is dancing samba at the beach with her friends while having a lot of sex and eating completely natural foods.

Sorry for the long story but I have discovered that Brazilian girls are a whole futuristic world when it comes to fitness and bodybuilding. My girlfriend is brazilian and her insane unreal proportions can't find them in an American girl. My girl like most brazilians, never did any drug in her life. Barely drink with me, and has never smoked in her life. Now that's what gives you a better "genetics" generation. No pain killers, anti depressants, anti panic, anti anxiety, alcohol and all the pills people swallow here like M&M's.
I have traveled the world many times over, there are beautiful woman everywhere, including the good ole U.S of A. Every country has there lard asses also. Travel the whole country of Brazil, they are not all like you talk about, plenty of burger eating looking woman also, just like the rest of the world.

I have traveled the world many times over, there are beautiful woman everywhere, including the good ole U.S of A. Every country has there lard asses also. Travel the whole country of Brazil, they are not all like you talk about, plenty of burger eating looking woman also, just like the rest of the world.

I agree. There's gorgeous girls here too. But I'm talking specifically about the fitness community.

In fact, a large percentage of the pictures posted on "THE ASS THREAD", are Brazilians. lol. I don't see Swiss girls, Peruvian girls, Namibia, Netherlands, Ecuador, Canada, etc. I see a few from other places and the US but a whole damn lot of them are Brazilian bumbum there.

Where in Brazil? my girl is from Sao Paulo

São Paulo sucks... No offense... :)

My hometown:

33964_fortaleza_fortaleza.jpg

São Paulo sucks... No offense... :)

My hometown:

33964_fortaleza_fortaleza.jpg

It does my girl thinks the same. lol. She's from Campinas though. But the crime in Sao Paulo is out of control. Is a war zone.

Nice picture!! I've only been in Santa catarina state. Florianopolis, Camboriu, Blumenau, etc...gorgeous beaches and girls.

She's from Campinas though.

Been there many times. Nice city, not too small, not too large, well developed area.

Let me stereotype your girl from Campinas:

Fair skin
Dark, long, straight hair
Kinda short but cute
Very career oriented
Calm and controlled until you piss her off
Kinda nerdy but loves "baladas"
Into rock
Has several gay friends

Been there many times. Nice city, not too small, not too large, well developed area.

Let me stereotype your girl from Campinas:

Fair skin
Dark, long, straight hair
Kinda short but cute
Very career oriented
Calm and controlled until you piss her off
Kinda nerdy but loves "baladas"
Into rock
Has several gay friends

lol I'd say 90% accurate. She's not really into rock and she's not short. She's 5'6" with a juju Salimeni type of look and build. The rest is dead on bro! lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131