over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycles while on TRT

I run lower dose cycles and usually not for very long. My typical injectable doses are 300mg total for 8 weeks and maybe an oral for 6 weeks.

I run lower dose cycles and usually not for very long. My typical injectable doses are 300mg total for 8 weeks and maybe an oral for 6 weeks.
So you have to get blood work done every 3 months ?

So cyp and say deca for 8 weeks then go back down to trt for 4 weeks til blood work wouldn’t work? If every 3 months. Would have to run soemthing fast acting up until 4 weeks from bloodwork then back down to trt til day of blood work ?

So cyp and say deca for 8 weeks then go back down to trt for 4 weeks til blood work wouldn’t work? If every 3 months. Would have to run soemthing fast acting up until 4 weeks from bloodwork then back down to trt til day of blood work ?
You can but depending on how much you take. You take 1g of test for 8weeks and then drop to TRT for 4weeks and your levels may still be too high and either cause you to lose your TRT or doc to lower the dose.

You can but depending on how much you take. You take 1g of test for 8weeks and then drop to TRT for 4weeks and your levels may still be too high and either cause you to lose your TRT or doc to lower the dose.
True. Hopefully I can get bloods every 6 months

I'm required to get blood work once a year but do my own 2-3 times a year. I'm off cycle more than I'm on. If I was doing typical doses (500-1000mg) I would take 3 weeks off of everything and get blood work on my own before submitting to the doc. Unless you inject into a lot of scar tissue levels drop pretty quickly but the crap feeling follow about 2 weeks later.

Emeric's 8 on/8 off works really well for this with daily dosing.

think it depends on your goals and also health...u can do primo very often with no problem
My goal is to be huge. I’m pretty big already lol. But doc prescribed me trt just recently but I’m not starting it til I get my lady pregnant. I’m on Hcg hmg and clomid right now. Just wondering how to do heavy cycles in between trt blood work.

Run orals, tren Ace, NPP, test prop

Oh and trest Ace if size is goal

^^^and not all that shit at the same time, just pick a few lol

My goal is to be huge. I’m pretty big already lol. But doc prescribed me trt just recently but I’m not starting it til I get my lady pregnant. I’m on Hcg hmg and clomid right now. Just wondering how to do heavy cycles in between trt blood work.
ohh haha i would then do short cycles like tren ace,npp,adrol,slin +hgh and metformin etc

ohh haha i would then do short cycles like tren ace,npp,adrol,slin +hgh and metformin etc
I normally use gh and slin when bulking. Do you see a huge benefit in using metformin? What about sides from it

I normally use gh and slin when bulking. Do you see a huge benefit in using metformin? What about sides from it
it would be great to keep you insulin sensitive

How much do you run while on say 15iu humalog a day
I think the metformin should probably be based on your HGH use. Not really your insulin.

As for the metformin dose. Start at 500mg a day and monitor fasting blood glucose. If you need to increase then move up to 1000mg a day. I really doubt you’ll need more than that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity