over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycles you had to abort

ALLEX

Banned
It's happened to me an awful number of times, but I'm kind of prone to sides.

So...

- Only time I used clen. Had it all planned for a cutter/recomp. Tried a minimum dose twice and never again. Felt like total death.
- Long cycle on EQ. Planned a 16 weeker once on 400-600mg. Severe anxiety had me quit.
- High test. Sleep apnea was severe so I had to drop the doses and re-think my planning.
- Winny. It was just 25mg a day, but after 10 or so days my ankles were hurting just walking down the street.
- Anadrol. Plan was 4 weeks but on 3rd week I was feeling sick and discontinued.
- Phera, same as drol.
- Had to quit every ephedrine run I've done early. Anxiety and overall feeling off.

Let's hear.

I quit a SHIC the only time I tried one. It was a gram of test and 400mg of tren ace. 1.5 weeks in at that dose and I called it quits lol.

Tren after 4-6 weeks gives me cystic acne and I feel anxious all the time. I always end it earlier than I want because the sides suckkkk. Also, I'm extremely sensitive to prolactin.

Masteron. Acne was insane. Hair was shedding. Not competing so its not worth it to me to deal with all that BS. Makes me an asshole in my professional and intimate relationshps as well.

I find that running JUST test and growth with maybe one oral, I feel pretty good with minimal libido issues as long as I keep on the arimidex or aromasin intelligently.

Tried tren ace at 1g before .. didn’t last long before i lost my mind

DNP-lots of times, for some reason whenever i decide to do a dnp run something comes up where it’s not a good idea to be hot and sweaty

Test P-this was my 3rd cycle ever i was getting gear from a local asshole and his prop gave you the most crippling pain in the history of pip, each pin felt like a gunshot would in any body part it went into. Only lasted a week and switched back to his cyp, which also hurt but less frequently! Still traumatized towards prop because of it...

I've quit superdrol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,twice. Slow learner on that one.

I quit my last tren cycle. acid reflux was an absolute killer. No more tren either.

The only thing I ever had to stop was Anadrol, can't even handle 50mg/day for a week. Tried multiple times over the years and by day 7 Ill feel like I'm dying and something is seriously wrong. The strength gains are amazing, not even tren comes close but I'm done with Anadrol for good. Even superdrol isn't as bad for me

I stop every run I do now, sides kick my ass. 250 test I'm good with primo or mast thrown in

Every tren cycle I've ever ran. I get to week 3 and I just can't deal with the anxiety and insomnia.

I quit superdrol bc it seemed to give me heart palpitations for a few hours after 20mg dose.

Seems like I'm gonna have to break down and just stick to low dose anabolics and no heavy androgens.

Clen , i feel like shit on it , stopped after the 1st day.

Dnp , did fine at 200mg for a week then upped dose to 300mg and all hell broke loose lol , had to stop that same day . did end up loosing 6-7lbs.

slin R , felt dizzy on and off with same diet and same protocol. decided it wasnt for me.

Tren A, i always plan for 8-10 weeks , end up quitting at 4-5 weeks

First time I did clen, felt bloody awful, I lasted a week and quit, I like stimulants but it was like "take this pill and feel the worse you have ever felt" stimulation. Will never touch it again.

First time I did injectable gear, test only cycle, don´t know what the fuck was in that vial but I went down hard with the flu, fucked for three weeks and required anti-biotics, that shit put me off injectables for a long time. Yes it was the test, no one else in my family, friends or work environment got sick, no flu running around at the time either.

Epistane, cut the cycle short as I could see my hair thinning by the second.

Superdrol oral. Inject is fine.

Humalog pretty workout

Pussy!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just messin buddy, it's pretty harsh. The lethargy is really hard to overcome

not just the lethargy...i felt poisoned...really nauseous...thought i was gonna vomit in public a couple times...i only made it 4 days on the stuff.

also...i would be nodding out,driving to the gym in the morning,about an hour and a half after i would take 10mgs...

so i sent the shit to richiec...

but...i wasnt eating very much and i didnt lose any weight...

im gonna try it again...:D

Last edited:
superdrol.
Say more.
I will say a bit as well...I stopped superdrol after about 5 days of use. It absolutely skyrocketed my resting heart rate. Normally around 70-75, on superdrol I was 100+ every single morning I woke up. At night I had a hard time going to sleep because I could feel my heart beating so fast. As soon as I stopped it my HR went back to normal in about 1-2 days.

It's a real shame, because I didn't seem to have the other classic sides...no lethargy, no loss of appetite. To be fair, it was only 5 days of use, so I may have gotten them later if I hadn't stopped.

But that being said...I don't know if this is against the rules, but I still have a large amount of SD tabs (10mg a piece) in a random multivitamin container in my closet. Not sure if they have a shelf life, but I got them when the ban was about to go into effect (4-5 years ago maybe?)...so if anyone wants a serious stock of this stuff, let me know, I'll just send them to you. Otherwise they're getting thrown out lol.

What's a SHIC?
Only thing I can find through google is SHIC-5, which an antihistamine...most popular drug for it appears to be...levocetirizine? Not sure if that's what he was referring to.

methyltrienolone

felt like shit.. appetite gone.

strength was through the roof lol.

M-sten, super methadrol... etc.

really powerful orals = no bueno

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members