over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling after age 38+, more gyno prone lately

Cracker69

Registered
I'm 39, used to have no problems running tren and/or deca. Been on something for most of the last 20 years or so. Now it seems like even adding a little of either 19 nor aggravates gyno. I'm curious to see how everyone has evolved on their cycles as they've gotten older. Some say drop the test to low dose/trt to eliminate estrogen, and run anabolics higher. Some say just drop the 19 Nors, and just run test. I like having at least a little deca for joints and strength. Nolva doesn't seem to do anything for me like it used to. Anyone have any suggestions or experience with this as they've gotten older and found what works best? I know it will vary obviously, but would just like to see some experiences. Thanks.

It's actually been the opposite for me, when I first start using I had to hit the Adex pretty hard to keep the gyno at bay and now even as I'm using more gear I've gotten away with just daily dosing of DIM. Once in a great while I'll pop a stane if I feel it coming on, would rather use nolva but it fucks with my head too much.

One thing though, I have noticed that some sponsors test is more conducive to gyno than others for me. Even at the SUPPOSED same dosages.....odd. I've actually been meaning to make a thread about it.....

I had gyno surgery a few years ago. Before that I had the same problem. What I believe was happening is like a snow ball effect. Over time, even if I was catching a gyno flair early still little bits would grow. Over 8 years of this it had gotten slowly decently big. The bigger it got, the easier it grew and responded to estrogen. Getting it cut out was like a fresh start.

Ohhh also, for me, at points in ny life I was regularly drinking alcohol it made it grow 10 times quicker than when sober.

Allot of guys run caber to combat 19 nor gyno

Get them cut out, I did it 27 years ago and it was a very good decision. I'm hoping at 39, you are in a financial position to be able to do this. I may take some Nolvadex now to reduce some of the estrogen in a cycle now but it is a low dose

I'm the opposite. I aromatize much less the older I get. Maybe it has the do with the level of bodyfat.

Have you had a full bloodwork including thyroid panel done? I was getting prolactin elevation from improperly addressed hypothyroidism, and tren began giving me gyno when it had not before. Using armour thyroid (which has t3) fixed that.

I don't think it has so much to do with someone's age but more there chemical make up. Some people are just more predisposed to aromatizing than others.

Has to be age man, I used to run this shit all the time with no problems.

bicycling has been known to reduce testosterone levels.
ditch the cycle and use treadmill
-F

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner