over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling: Anyone get this excited??

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I pin up my gear at high dosages like eod, but get so excited to get huge and pin more and more. It's like an addiction(best addiction you can have). Cant get enough pins in hahah

i dont really understand your question.

I know exactly what you mean. All you wanna do is keep injecting more and more. That's perfectly fine and all as long as it stays as a thought and doesn't become a reality

I know exactly what you mean. All you wanna do is keep injecting more and more. That's perfectly fine and all as long as it stays as a thought and doesn't become a reality

BRO JUST REMEMBER "THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN USE AND ABUSE"

I pin up my gear at high dosages like eod, but get so excited to get huge and pin more and more. It's like an addiction(best addiction you can have). Cant get enough pins in hahah

I'd be more worried about the health ramifications rather than being a "junkie". Pinning at high doses every other day and then pinning more and more is a recipe for disaster. Good Luck Bro!

RP

I dont know about you, taking the gear is my elast favorite part. Its part of what we have to do to accomlish what we each want, but it sounds to me like you might have a needle fixation. it is very common in iv drug users not so much in our community.

SOOOOOOO, here is an idea for you. If you like pinning more and more, why not try going with mainly short length esters like test prop or even suspension. I personally prefer short ester cycles, i always feel like i get better results.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy 18th Birthday!

Chip

I dont know about you, taking the gear is my elast favorite part. Its part of what we have to do to accomlish what we each want, but it sounds to me like you might have a needle fixation. it is very common in iv drug users not so much in our community.

SOOOOOOO, here is an idea for you. If you like pinning more and more, why not try going with mainly short length esters like test prop or even suspension. I personally prefer short ester cycles, i always feel like i get better results.

Just my 2 cents.

I know bro, I actually dropped alot of long esters off of my current cycle. Getting some tne so I can pin that 2x a day! Hear tne is amazing for strength gains

I was like that when I first started using, now its ahh shit time for my weekly cruise dosage and I am apprehensive about getting back on 3ccs a day to 6ccs a day ED sucks

I honestly hate having to use AAS at this point, its just another part of the puzzle

for those of you that jam in like 5-6cc's per day, do you inject it all at once or do you feel the need to split it up in two shots? I've never needed to inject more than 2cc at once

for those of you that jam in like 5-6cc's per day, do you inject it all at once or do you feel the need to split it up in two shots? I've never needed to inject more than 2cc at once

It really depends on what it is. But yes typically all at once. Ill just do a full muscle group IE

Left and right quad
left and right glutes
left and right tricep
left and right shoulders

then repeat

It really depends on what it is. But yes typically all at once. Ill just do a full muscle group IE

Left and right quad
left and right glutes
left and right tricep
left and right shoulders

then repeat

so you would do 3cc in your left quad and then 3cc in your right quad on the same day? meaning you split the dose in half?

so you would do 3cc in your left quad and then 3cc in your right quad on the same day? meaning you split the dose in half?

3ccs in each quad. Never ever ever ever pin more than 3ccs. I tried 5cc syringes once. oh shit big mistake.

At the beginning of my first cycle I was psyched to be pinning. I had my lost shot last night and really didn't even want to pin. It just kind of got tiring, I guess. No adrenaline rush from being nervous anymore. Just one of those things I gotta do.

lol really why what happened?

Propabaly popped the needle out of his leg from so much pressure and lost a lot of oil. I've had that happen when I pin too fast.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws