over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling: Anyone get this excited??

lol really why what happened?

The body just doesn't take it that well. That much oil in one area, extreme pressure. It ended up calcifying and I had to get it out once, absurdly painful though and it takes so long to metabolize all that oil in one spot.

I pin up my gear at high dosages like eod, but get so excited to get huge and pin more and more. It's like an addiction(best addiction you can have). Cant get enough pins in hahah

I would say give the synthetek products a shot, you can get your pin fix everyday and have it be beneficial to your health if used properly.

Just a question...

Do you think that simply adding "more" will make you bigger?

For me, this concept seems so naive... Protein synthesis is enhanced by even moderate dosages... I would never rush into the big doses unless I was very advanced... Adding water weight isn't the same and the long term effects aren't worth it.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the ride... Unless you are just a genetic freak, no amount of gear will get you huge in a very short time... this is a total patience and dedication game. If diet is shit... your physique will be shit.

It takes a whole lotta work to get big... It takes even more to be big and ripped... the sides can be horrible... If your earning a living at it, I can somewhat understand huge doses, etc. but I see NO fun in administering IM shots all the time!

Not trying to insult you here bro, but how old are you?

Just a question...

For me, this concept seems so naive... Protein synthesis is enhanced by even moderate dosages... I would never rush into the big doses unless I was very advanced... Adding water weight isn't the same and the long term effects aren't worth it.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the ride... Unless you are just a genetic freak, no amount of gear will get you huge in a very short time... this is a total patience and dedication game. If diet is shit... your physique will be shit.

It takes a whole lotta work to get big... It takes even more to be big and ripped... the sides can be horrible... If your earning a living at it, I can somewhat understand huge doses, etc. but I see NO fun in administering IM shots all the time!

If you are talking to me bud.. Not too certain.

Just out of curiosity, what are your stats? My use is work related, but no I do not work in the fitness/bodybuilding arena. I used to have an aspiration to compete but no longer.

Mid twenties, currently 5'10 mid 244-246 single digit bodyfat around 9%. 5 years ago I was 110 pounds. All my cycle advice comes from higher level individuals from my gym (275+ pounds).

And yes I am a strong believer that more will make you bigger, when you are eating 500+ grams of protein per day consistently. But no it will make no difference is diet and training isn't spot on.

I also have an unusually high tolerance to AAS, I exhibit 0 sides for the most part and blood work always comes back normal within 2-4 weeks of stopping a heavy run and cruising. And no daily shots, any shots are not fun and frankly are a huge annoyance.

Last edited:

Just out of curiosity, what are your stats? My use is work related, but no I do not work in the fitness/bodybuilding arena. I used to have an aspiration to compete but no longer.

Mid twenties, currently 5'10 mid 244-246 single digit bodyfat around 9%. 5 years ago I was 110 pounds. All my cycle advice comes from higher level individuals from my gym (275+ pounds).

And yes I am a strong believer that more will make you bigger, when you are eating 500+ grams of protein per day consistently. But no it will make no difference is diet and training isn't spot on.

I also have an unusually high tolerance to AAS, I exhibit 0 sides for the most part and blood work always comes back normal within 2-4 weeks of stopping a heavy run and cruising. And no daily shots, any shots are not fun and frankly are a huge annoyance.

with those stats, i would love to see a picture, you should dwarf me and be much much leaner.

Please post one up so we can see what the advice of 275lb bodybuilders has built you.

with those stats, i would love to see a picture, you should dwarf me and be much much leaner.

Please post one up so we can see what the advice of 275lb bodybuilders has built you.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...4-going-intermediate-advanced.html#post952761

I have a picture up there, its a few months old. I am having some serious relationship issues and my girl went on my facebook and quite literally deleted every picture I have lol. A few pounds heavier and a tad leaner, made a few tweaks to my diet and training and am currently mega dosing BCAAs. Man its rough on the stomache but giving me some great results.

Ive seen your pics though man, I won't dwarf you. If I remember right you have extremely well rounded muscle bellys. Bit jealous of that hehe

Last edited:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...4-going-intermediate-advanced.html#post952761

I have a picture up there, its a few months old. I am having some serious relationship issues and my girl went on my facebook and quite literally deleted every picture I have lol. A few pounds heavier and a tad leaner, made a few tweaks to my diet and training and am currently mega dosing BCAAs. Man its rough on the stomache but giving me some great results.

Ive seen your pics though man, I won't dwarf you. If I remember right you have extremely well rounded muscle bellys. Bit jealous of that hehe

nah, man you look great. The extremely round muscle bellies you are talking about with me are called being chubby=-) But thank you.

I always wonder when people offer adivce and make these claims and all but you look great so kudos for posting up!

nah, man you look great. The extremely round muscle bellies you are talking about with me are called being chubby=-) But thank you.

I always wonder when people offer adivce and make these claims and all but you look great so kudos for posting up!

haha well thank you man. Believe me I have been there, took diet/training/aas advice from someone that turned out to be about 175 pounds and said they were a solid 250 and used Frank McGraths pictures. Think his username was SHOT, used to post here years ago. People posting anything without giving any background/proof = instant fraud to me bud.

I am 5-9 and 251lbs as of this morning... pushing 40... I started lifting in my wrestling/football days in highschool and then started really hitting it hard during my 4 years in the Marine Corps, 20 years ago... I meant no offense to you... I too would put about any amount of gear in my body in my "mid twenties" but can't do that anymore... My bloodwork and blood pressure let me know when I do something that my body doesn't agree with...

I guess I have recently been reading a lot of threads where people throw "more drugs" at the issue than they do food... Your pic looks like you know what you are doing... So, no offense man, just asking questions...

I am 5-9 and 251lbs as of this morning... pushing 40... I started lifting in my wrestling/football days in highschool and then started really hitting it hard during my 4 years in the Marine Corps, 20 years ago... I meant no offense to you... I too would put about any amount of gear in my body in my "mid twenties" but can't do that anymore... My bloodwork and blood pressure let me know when I do something that my body doesn't agree with...

I guess I have recently been reading a lot of threads where people throw "more drugs" at the issue than they do food... Your pic looks like you know what you are doing... So, no offense man, just asking questions...

No offense taken my friend. I was just curious why you were asking is all. I do think my age has a huge factor in regards to why I do not illicit sides as of yet.

But yes, alot of people with more and more drugs and less and less food and training. I agree with you 100%

just for the record PMChris, I have really been paying a lot of attention to your posts lately. You have some very good stuff to say on here.

ok I'm done being nice now lol

Can I ask what your cruise dose is? You are a big guy:cool:

When I come off ill usually be on 900mg for 2 weeks, down to 600mg for a 2 weeks, then down to either 500 or 250 depending upon how I am feeling.

Other than that I just stay on 250mg year round then run test suspension and am on and off on average 4/4.

Just a question...

I understand what you are saying, but the only sides I experience are aggression and some back acne. It's not like im some kid that never cycled before, I take liver supps, cholesterol , blood pressure, etc for my health. Morons that dont know anything about steroids are the ones that give us a bad name when they end up in the hospital for liver and kidney damage

I understand what you are saying, but the only sides I experience are aggression and some back acne. It's not like im some kid that never cycled before, I take liver supps, cholesterol , blood pressure, etc for my health. Morons that dont know anything about steroids are the ones that give us a bad name when they end up in the hospital for liver and kidney damage

Agreed! I guess the day I asked that I had spoken to several "idiots" on another board that had sent me PMs... You would not believe how absolutely stupid the questios were... One kid was 19 and in the middle of a "cycle", more like a disaster... He told me his max lifts and I thought he was joking... So, you guys will have to excuse my earlier post... I meant no offense to you guys... After seeing pics of PMChris, it's obvious he knows how to do things...

Agreed! I guess the day I asked that I had spoken to several "idiots" on another board that had sent me PMs... You would not believe how absolutely stupid the questios were... One kid was 19 and in the middle of a "cycle", more like a disaster... He told me his max lifts and I thought he was joking... So, you guys will have to excuse my earlier post... I meant no offense to you guys... After seeing pics of PMChris, it's obvious he knows how to do things...

Youre not alone, guy at my gym asked me the other day if he should up his test from 600mg to 800mg said nothings happening. Normal looking guy, doesn't look like hes ever been in a gym. I see him training legs on the machine leg press and hes moving up 1.5 inches with 30 pounds. Eating once a day so he can "tone up". And thank you man, I appreciate the compliment. Its hard to distinguish idiots these days on the forums from educated individuals so continue to call out people :) If there legit they shouldn't have a problem putting up proof.

3ccs in each quad. Never ever ever ever pin more than 3ccs. I tried 5cc syringes once. oh shit big mistake.

yep 2-3cc in the quad, 5 in the glute

did you get an absces or only a painful injection ?

yep 2-3cc in the quad, 5 in the glute

did you get an absces or only a painful injection ?

Extreme debilitating pain. My first ever aas shot was 3ccs of IP test prop (insane amount of ba), I had no idea it would hurt lol. I thought that was bad. This was just 5ccs of pretty smooth gear.

Holy shit did it hurt, I was in bed literally tearing up!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear