over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling clenbuteral

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've seen people here mention back and forth about clenbuteral and how you are supposed to cycle it on and off 2 weeks at a time due to the receptors getting saturated , then I've heard some say that you do need to cycle off at all , just slowly keep increasing the dose as it DOES NOT saturate receptors.

has anyone seen any real data or had personal experience with running it for weeks at a time with no breaks vs every other week???

It's not needed. The down regulation has to do with muscle building and NOT the fat loss aspect of Clen.

The dosage needed for muscle growth is huge and not what a BB would use for fat loss so essentially there is no reason at all to take days off or cycle it.

What's the pharmaceutical recommended dose? 40-60mcg/d? No one ever talks as if this is even a possibility.

GH upregulates adrenergic receptors. Obviously Clen is selective for Beta-2. But the mechanism which GH is responsible for lipolysis specifically includes upregulation of Beta-3 receptors in adipose tissue. I make that point because it is most studied. I just bring it up because all that downregulation talk has progressed far beyond taking some antihistamine. It's nonconversation anymore.

What's the pharmaceutical recommended dose? 40-60mcg/d? No one ever talks as if this is even a possibility.

GH upregulates adrenergic receptors. Obviously Clen is selective for Beta-2. But the mechanism which GH is responsible for lipolysis specifically includes upregulation of Beta-3 receptors in adipose tissue. I make that point because it is most studied. I just bring it up because all that downregulation talk has progressed far beyond taking some antihistamine. It's nonconversation anymore.

I remember people use to talk about taking a Benadryl a day when running clen to help allow you to run it longer as help with sleep as well.
Clen has always made me feel terrible even at just 40-60mcg so I don't use it but I know alot of people do.
I bet a little clen with 2iu HGH half an HR before fasted cardio would be a big plus for fat loss.

Never had to cycle off or increase dose to see continued effects. Or maybe it was doing nothing after the first two weeks on the same dose and my cardio and diet did all the work? Oh well got peeled anyway lol

I feel like a lot of things considered common knowledge with clen ended up being bro science but the problem is that most guys who are good at figuring these things out have abandoned the stuff….

Hey, do you have any citation for GH's adipocyte beta receptor upregulation?
I have ONE, just one, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14981226/ regarding its increasing receptor function.

Only tangentially related, but has anyone noticed long term tolerance development with clen? My first exposure to the drug, starting with 10mcg was enough to drive me a bit bonkers/manic and get some cramping if I wasn't careful with sodium and didn't get enough. Now after several runs of this stuff, I start at 40mcg and don't feel all that different. It's like I do a run with clen less than once a year on average over the past 5 years, and each run I get less and less side effects.

Anyway experienced something similar?

Only tangentially related, but has anyone noticed long term tolerance development with clen? My first exposure to the drug, starting with 10mcg was enough to drive me a bit bonkers/manic and get some cramping if I wasn't careful with sodium and didn't get enough. Now after several runs of this stuff, I start at 40mcg and don't feel all that different. It's like I do a run with clen less than once a year on average over the past 5 years, and each run I get less and less side effects.

Anyway experienced something similar?
I actually had the opposite effect , I got more sensitive to it each time I tried

Personally, I love clen, I usually start it 10 weeks before the competition at 40mcg, gradually increasing the dose to 120mcg. So that the receptors do not saturate so quickly and you do not have to increase the dose often, I add ketotifen (yohimbine also has a similar effect on the receptors)

It makes me feel like I have the flu , just ache , head aches shitty sleep.

Ephedrine always felt better to me, sleep might suck, but at the end of the day, it takes away your hunger and makes you feel good by that amphetamine focus.

I've only used clen during a cut, I didn't like it at all, I don't understand why so many in the industry use it.

Personally, I love clen, I usually start it 10 weeks before the competition at 40mcg, gradually increasing the dose to 120mcg. So that the receptors do not saturate so quickly and you do not have to increase the dose often, I add ketotifen (yohimbine also has a similar effect on the receptors)
@luki7788 Whats your thoughts some people running 200mcg? Would muscle loss be a concern at that dosage? Besides the implcation on the heart..

@luki7788 Whats your thoughts some people running 200mcg? Would muscle loss be a concern at that dosage? Besides the implcation on the heart..
Personally, I have a friend of a bodybuilder who was taking 480mcg of clen per day and this is not a joke lol and it was not one time but for a good few weeks

The body adapts to everything and always strives for homeostasis, often bodybuilders who take 3-5g aas all year round and their blood results are really better than in many average people - the body gets used to everything and does everything to survive it, even becomes resistant to it. side effects

I really like the way I feel on clen now. When I did my first few runs it was super uncomfortable. Now it's kind of a “PED for work". I can think more clearly and faster, I can express myself more fluidly, I have more energy, I can get by and still do cognitively complex tasks on lower amounts of sleep when I'm on it, and I can write more clearly and quickly. I live in China and I feel like I can speak and acquire my foreign language much better when on clen than off.

If not for potential long term heart effects I would run this shit year-round as a sort of nootropic, irrespective of it's effects on body composition. However, the withdrawals are brutal from it. I also feel a little bit disinhibited and more willing to express how I feel while on clen, the same thing a lot of people report with alcohol which I personally just don't react well to. I will sleep 11-13 hours a day when I come off clen, I'm demotivated, barely have energy to train, can't think quickly, impaired short term memory and language/mathematical ability.

I kinda wonder if it's even been studied in the capacity of cognitive enhancement/nootropic.

Ephedrine though, despite being reportedly weaker, turns me into a rage and anxiety fueled basket case who could rip somebody's head off over small perceived infractions. I don't go near that stuff.

Personally, I have a friend of a bodybuilder who was taking 480mcg of clen per day and this is not a joke lol and it was not one time but for a good few weeks

The body adapts to everything and always strives for homeostasis, often bodybuilders who take 3-5g aas all year round and their blood results are really better than in many average people - the body gets used to everything and does everything to survive it, even becomes resistant to it. side effects
I know a guy who was using 600 mcg of Clen a day. I wish I was making this up but I’m not.

How would you implement Yohimbine to help with receptor saturation??
I've heard people taking Benadryl once a day for this and to help with sleep

How would you implement Yohimbine to help with receptor saturation??
I've heard people taking Benadryl once a day for this and to help with sleep
Ketotifen it works best in terms of receptors, it also helps to fall asleep because it is an antiallergic drug, so take it only at night 1mg for every 40mcg of clen

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity