over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling down

pickapeck

Registered
A little history: So I started cycling at 27 ti heal a knee injury and it worked. After 2 years of pain I did 10 weeks of deca and dianabol with a chaser of SPA oxandrolone. So I was hooked and cycled for about 3 years before taking a year off. Then cycled again for another 3-4 years and took another 1.5 years off. Then cycled for another 3-4 years and then took almost 10 years off. Shoclingly my testosterone always returned to normal. Then started cycling again at 45 to 53 and again test always came back to 500-600 ng/dL. Then went to shit and have been on TRT for near 4 years.

So I still sort of cycle but use 100 mg test C instead of going off. Going off/or now TRT/ always sucked at first but then once shrinking down and finally normalizing it's not so bad. It's sort of part of the process. Always respond better after going back on after 3-8 months off. It's defintely not the best way to getting enormous but maybe why I am healthy at 57? I think I started AAS at 180 and maxed at 230. Since after my second cycle I always evened out at ~200 once normalized. I's say I'm pretty average genetics for muscle growth. 5'8" lean at 200 off AAS might be a good place to be.

At my age really thinking about dropping to 185 when off. I'm off for a month and down to 205. Starting to worry about health more and more after seeing so many AAS users on the boards drop from heart or kidney issues. So far I seem Ok. Have had cardiac and kidney funtion testing for years and all sems OK. Maybe because I always cycled and dealth with shrinking in off periods has saved me in some way. More the old school mentality.

So now my joints are beat up. I really can't justify cycling more than once a year. At my age probably sucking down to 185 might be a good idea for health reasons. I won't have to eat so much that I tax my GI. Most fo the time after I am off for at least 3 months my joints feel much much better. At this moment after a 16 week cycle, which is mostly recomp at my stage, my back, neck, knee, shoulder are pretty painful. Actually can't wait to feel better in the joints.

So I guess I am cycling down. Not ever going to see 230 again. Heavy deads and squats are out except for a 3-4 months a year now. Probably looking at 185 in a month or so. Not sure what you older guys are doing these days. I'm trying to avoid huge health issues. So far so good. Maybe I can make it another 10 years.

bud, if i knew then what i know now id'a never touched gear after my 2007 experiment.
but, i did. the last 8 years have left me fucked. went from 185 to 235, but so what? 2 biceps torn off, torn achilles, hair gone, which is the worst for me cuz i had pretty godam nice hair.
now im keeping test levels around 700, free 120 or so, and im down to 205-210.
wasnt worth it at all. im worse off now than 10 years ago.
but u werent gonna tell me that back then. i learned it the hard way.
48 and over the hill.

Personally, I want my future grandkids remembering grandpa as being very healthy, energetic and active. I hope to be involved and a vibrant part of their lives.
The damage we do to our bodies for an extra 25-30lbs of "vanity muscle" that evaporates when we cease the hormones seems so short sited to me now. Men need TRT as they age but it should be done with health and longevity in mind.

This is what we should all strive for as we age...71 and still going strong!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9m2pHQSiY"]Arnold Schwarzenegger 2018 - TRAIN HARD at 71 Years Old - YouTube[/ame]

50 at the end of the mnth and Feel and Look Great!
Waist is down to 32", bodyfat no more than 6%, and holding 250.
Lifting 1 1/2 days a week just for the Pump!
NOW! compared to 40.....More wrinkles, less hair, less mobility, less energy.
Than again---Sex is peaking and the cameras are still Rollin...
Cant complain!
Well besides the Torn Pec and hamstring..lol
Almost forgot my Outie.

Last edited:
bud, if i knew then what i know now id'a never touched gear after my 2007 experiment.
but, i did. the last 8 years have left me fucked. went from 185 to 235, but so what? 2 biceps torn off, torn achilles, hair gone, which is the worst for me cuz i had pretty godam nice hair.
now im keeping test levels around 700, free 120 or so, and im down to 205-210.
wasnt worth it at all. im worse off now than 10 years ago.
but u werent gonna tell me that back then. i learned it the hard way.
48 and over the hill.

Hang in there bud. GEt your shit fixed, regroup and adjust. Just a new segment of life.

50 at the end of the mnth and Feel and Look Great!
Waist is down to 32", bodyfat no more than 6%, and holding 250.
Lifting 1 1/2 days a week just for the Pump!
NOW! compared to 40.....More wrinkles, less hair, less mobility, less energy.
Than again---Sex is peaking and the cameras are still Rollin...
Cant complain!
Well besides the Torn Pec and hamstring..lol
Almost forgot my Outie.

You remember those old Mike Tyson comics?

Well they need to make concreter comics now. :)

One thing that has been continuous in your life (aside from genetic resilience) is the demanding lifestyle you live. You wouldn't hold your condition, nor have the appetite for Valhalla if you didn't physically work your ass off half the year. It's probably done real well for you cardiovascularly too!

If you get time, Do get comprehensive blood work done (with some extra stuff A1C, calcium score, Lpa, CRP)...it'd be cool to see how everything is.

Personally, I want my future grandkids remembering grandpa as being very healthy, energetic and active. I hope to be involved and a vibrant part of their lives.
The damage we do to our bodies for an extra 25-30lbs of "vanity muscle" that evaporates when we cease the hormones seems so short sited to me now. Men need TRT as they age but it should be done with health and longevity in mind.

This is what we should all strive for as we age...71 and still going strong!

Arnold Schwarzenegger 2018 - TRAIN HARD at 71 Years Old - YouTube

Arnold is awesome. That's about as concise as I can make it.

Well it is the Last weekend of Summer.
Time to cycle down as well.
Thinking 200 test 150 deca and 100 primo threw most of the winter.
At 50 I'm sure its time to get checked but I never plan on Normal results.
Normal would Kill Me!

I cycled down to 100 Test C and 300 Mast E for 2 weeks and then 100 Test C for the last 10 days. I feel more healthy already. BP is normal and I have more energy. Dropped 8 lbs. Already tinking aobut what to take next April. It's a kind of sickness. :action-s:

I've cycled down as well. I personally got sick of it. I don't care what anyone says you get sides on gear no matter what. I wouldn't realize it till I came off most of the time. Now I just do 250mg weekly, 1/2cc test cyp twice a week. Yea I'm 10lbs lighter and softer but who gives a shit, I still look great and now I actually FEEL great! I didn't run into any health issues fortunately. My BP was never even high. But I wasn't going to wait till I ran into issues and like I said above I have gotten tried of it and everything that comes with it. I just don't care for it anymore. I believe it's the right thing but I understand some guys want to juice hard, I was in that boat before.

I cycled down to 100 Test C and 300 Mast E for 2 weeks and then 100 Test C for the last 10 days. I feel more healthy already. BP is normal and I have more energy. Dropped 8 lbs. Already tinking aobut what to take next April. It's a kind of sickness. :action-s:

I've started the daily injections per Emeric and feel much better. I've dropped some bloat and my strength isn't bad. My back is shot from work and I'm bared from back squats or DL now. Being early 40's I want to drop down to 220's but my natural set point seems to be 235-240 @ 5'10". My family are large people but I'm shorter than them.

you get sides on gear no matter what. I wouldn't realize it till I came off most of the time.
This is the case for me as well. I'll think I'm feeling fine and then a few weeks into TRT I'll be able to accurately describe the sides I was experiencing lol. It's funny how that works.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws