over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling for Strength and Recovery

DrThick

Registered
Hey guys, been a while since I posted last. The last two years I have been under the umbrella of NCAA testing and now I am not. I am a sprinter, and will continue to sprint on my own now that I will no longer be a part of a team. I am looking to cycle this off season for the sake of increased strength and recovery, gaining size is secondary.

My options are to either do one longer cycle (12 weeks, so not that long) or to do mini-cycles as many athletes I know have done. These range from 3 on 1 off routines (victor conte had dwain chambers do this) to 6 on 6 off repeat cycles (close friend in the NFL did this leading up to his pro day). My understanding is that it is easier for the body to recover from one longer cycle (not talking 30 weeks or some shit, but 10-15) than to recover from multiple cycles with multiple PCT's. Basically, one solid cycle and one PCT is more likely to put you in a position of good HTPA recovery than multiple smaller cycles and multiple PCTs.

For a longer cycle, I imagine that a combo like Boldenone cypionate, Masteron, and Test would suffice with low-moderate doses. Some don't respond to EQ but those who do have said that the strength gains are great with this combo.

For shorter cycles, low dose short estered test with anavar or tbol would suffice. My strength gains with anavar in the past have been very solid, but due to the minimal tissue accrual with DHT drugs it seems that the strength is more transient...it comes and goes with the drug itself.

In the event that I ran a cycle with drugs that accrue more tissue, it would be obvious that the strength gains would be more likely to stay. I know that strength gains are most dependent on my training, but there is something to be said about certain drugs leading to more keepable gains.

Things I'd Like to Avoid

Tren - I need my sleep so insomnia is out of the question. Also, having too much muscle tone is detrimental to sprinting because it makes you tight.

Winstrol/Stanozolol - As with tren, this leads to levels of tone that are too high. You can't sprint fast when you are tight as a virgin.

Deca - Too wet and the shit stays in you forever.

Halotestin - Not looking to trigger my dark side :star:wars and halo does it.

Things I am Interested In

EQ/Masteron or Anavar/Test - Moderate RBC increase alongside strength and dry gains sounds pretty good to me. This would limit me to one longer cycle.

Primobolan - Expensive but effective when looking for minimal but keepable size gains, also I hear it hurts like a bitch.

Tbol - Looking for opinions on Tbol in general.

Thanks in advance, I know this post is sort of open ended but I am looking more for discussion that can help me decide the final route. Once I decide this will turn into a log to track my gains.

After some searching I have decided on starting with a 3 on 3 off protocol and go from there.

-3 weeks of building, anabolism, strength gains

followed by

-3 weeks of maintenance of strength, fat-loss, and transferrance of strength/power/raw explosiveness to speed and sprint technique

Repeat.

I am going to start with Tbol and Test Ace and go from there.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws