over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling on a cycle?

Ferrite2

Newbies
Long time listener, first time caller.

I'd been eying running a simple test cycle for a while now, and finally bit the bullet. I'm at the end of a very simple 12-week cycle and the gains in both BW and lift numbers were pretty good (amazing for me since I had basically stalled out on both for over a year).

I'm nothing special when it comes to either BB or PL, but I love the exercise. Basically, I'm 32, 6', and had been more or less 180lbs at ~20% bf (according to the scale, probably actually lower) with a 1000lb total for over a year. In November I started a simple 250mg Test-E/200IU HCG E3D with EoD Aromasin as my AI. I've been sitting at 215lbs ~18% bf for the past 4 weeks, and my tested maxes this week put me at a 1205 total. I look and feel a whole lot better and would definitely put this on my "would do again" list. My diet admittedly wasn't perfect and I had some issues with sides for a bit (swollen ankles, no gyno thank God) but adjusting the Aromasin a little helped that out.

My question is about looking into a second cycle. I'm coming off this and my PCT is basically stopping the Test but continuing the HCG and tapering off the Aromasin for another week or two and then doing nothing. The first week in March, however, is a road cycling program that I do every spring. For any cyclists here, we're talking about 200 miles total during the week with about 10,000ft of climbing (most of that in one ride every Saturday). That's always been great at stripping the fat, but I really don't do much lifting from March-May because cycling takes a lot out of me. The program is 12 weeks, a cycle is 12 weeks, you know where I'm going with this.

Would running this same cycle again during the cycling program help me hold on to as much as I can while helping with body recomp, or if I'm not able to be in the gym 3-4x/week would running a cycle be a waste of time/money? I plan on getting in to the gym 1-2x/week during the program, but for just low-moderate intensity upper body work. Not planning on doing much squatting/DL for at least those three months.

you are 32, so TRT might be around the corner..may something worth looking into.

would I do a cycle during your cycling trip? yes.. to spare muscle.

aromasin should be dosed 2x a day, not every other day, and hcg should be run during your cycle, not during pct. Clomid and nolva are for pct, tho id only suggest nolva (clomid made things really weird).

you might want to run a little clenbuterol or albuterol as well.

Aromasin 2x per day ??? I don't think so . Every other day is fine at 12.5 mg for a test only cycle . Run Clen and cycle 200 miles ????! Good luck with your heart not exploding ! I also wouldn't run test at 500 for an endurance cycle of 200 miles . Personally I wouldn't go above a trt dose if anything .

I'd use low dose test during your cycling program to help with training recovery. Sounds like you had to bust your ass to acheive your gains so cutting back weight training days and adding cardio from cycling is going to be the culprit to losing gains more so than running or not running another cycle.

I've been running HCG during the cycle and will continue post as well. Not just post-only. And yeah, I don't expect to keep all these gains after stopping this cycle and going into a cardio-heavy program for 3 months. But if I don't drop below 200lbs and still complete the program (I failed it last year because I tried to keep up with heavy lifting AND cycling) I'd consider that a victory. A lower-dose test/hcg then sounds like it would be the way to go.

And I did bust my ass, or at least relatively compared to how I was lifting before. I found a program that both pushed me out of my comfort zone and had me in the gym 4x/week hitting rep ranges I'd never been good at before. I'm stubborn, so I just buckled down and ate and lifted, and I'm happy with the result.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws