over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CYCLING STEROIDS VS TRT DOSING YEAR AROUND

usually how long do u guys wait after a cycle before going on pct?provided that you are sure your test wont recover...straight on trt or wait a few weeks before get on it?+

i dont do pct, i am on trt always. meaning for life. no need for pct ever.

this is a trt forum meaning nobodu is ever doing pct. i dont EVER want to be sub optimal with my hormones, always need to be tip top. super important for my quality of life

i dont do pct, i am on trt always. meaning for life. no need for pct ever.

this is a trt forum meaning nobodu is ever doing pct. i dont EVER want to be sub optimal with my hormones, always need to be tip top. super important for my quality of life

so u mean that after I blast cycle for a contest,and post contest just straight into trt?just clarifying

for most people around 40 or up it doesnt pay to suffer and get natural production back up because their natural levels are now sub optimal (even if they never used any juice). sure they can function etc but there is a big difference between normal, functioning and optimal. i go for the latter.

nobody beyond 35 or 40 or ofcourse up is optimised by nature. hormones decline and we have the means to keep them in the healthiest and most optimal ranges. easy fix

When I came off for ~10 years I was 36. After going back to AAS in my late 40s I still cycled. My testosterone still recovered into the 500s until age 55. After 55 my Testosterone levels only recovered into the 300s after 12-16 weeks off. That's when I went to TRT. It may have been possible to recover had I stayed off for a year but that was besides the point. I'll be 58 shortly and at this point a recovered HPTA even at 500 ng/dL will feel crappy compared to 800 ng/dL and a couple bumps a year with this and that. It's important to do bloods frequently. I have been able to dial in some protocols that allow my blood markers to stay in healthy ranges most of the year, which should be our focus at least after 40 I would say.

so u mean that after I blast cycle for a contest,and post contest just straight into trt?just clarifying

Be careful. As you age especially you blood work may stay out of range for a prolonged period if you don't have at least a brief off period to destress. 3-4 weeks seems to work for me and then onto TRT. For me it's the red cells that stay high. Also can stress kidneys. You should do bloodwork frequently. There are a number of online places where you can order tests. Personalabs, PrivateMD are a couple.

Be careful. As you age especially you blood work may stay out of range for a prolonged period if you don't have at least a brief off period to destress. 3-4 weeks seems to work for me and then onto TRT. For me it's the red cells that stay high. Also can stress kidneys. You should do bloodwork frequently. There are a number of online places where you can order tests. Personalabs, PrivateMD are a couple.

pickapeck is correct, always do frequent bloodwork.

just a notice on the red blood cell count: many people are afraid of HB and HCT being over the natural limit. they should not be. KEY is platelets, if these are normal and they should be then no issues with clotting. high red blood count is very very healthy and tens of millions of people have it naturally (mountan folks) and no issues. platelets = clotting = game over. watch this.

most simple docs dont know this so when they see rbc and hct go up they panic. i get my info from scientific research and a good hematologist veteran who works for 24 yrs who knows literally everything.

pickapeck is correct, always do frequent bloodwork.

just a notice on the red blood cell count: many people are afraid of HB and HCT being over the natural limit. they should not be. KEY is platelets, if these are normal and they should be then no issues with clotting. high red blood count is very very healthy and tens of millions of people have it naturally (mountan folks) and no issues. platelets = clotting = game over. watch this.

most simple docs dont know this so when they see rbc and hct go up they panic. i get my info from scientific research and a good hematologist veteran who works for 24 yrs who knows literally everything.

Not s sure about this. Bicyclists had problems back in the 90s with this. Hit over 60 is not good. Several f them died. At higher elevations people routinely test in the 53-55% range without increased risk but get upwards of 60% and you are in the upper limit. Plus the thicker it is the harder it is to pump around. Stack on top of that the stiffening of the cardiovascular endothelial smooth muscle and you have some reduced pumping ability. Just be careful guys. It's not always a +b = c.

Not s sure about this. Bicyclists had problems back in the 90s with this. Hit over 60 is not good. Several f them died. At higher elevations people routinely test in the 53-55% range without increased risk but get upwards of 60% and you are in the upper limit. Plus the thicker it is the harder it is to pump around. Stack on top of that the stiffening of the cardiovascular endothelial smooth muscle and you have some reduced pumping ability. Just be careful guys. It's not always a +b = c.

yes you are right, my assumption was that indeed over 60% is dangerous and very few people ever get near 60 let alone over that.

i was saying that most docs panic when we come in with 54% but dont understand that when platelets are normal it is of little concern. but over 60% is trouble for sure, fully agreed

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear